City Roofing & Aluminum Co.

2C9-4675 Steeles avenue East Toronto ON M1V4S5
Gutters & Eavestroughs
City Roofing & Aluminum Co.

Reviews for City Roofing & Aluminum Co.

KK in Markham
KK in Markham

Roof replacement at Unionville

Peter is very professional when he explained the problem of the leaking of the brick wall that is due to the water flow from the roof. His team works efficiently without delay and the roof was replaced before winter. He also helped to put the gutter guard without extra charge. I am confident with the work done by Peter.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Years ago, Peter from City Roofing did my roof. EXCELLENT QUALITY WORKMANSHIP. Very professional, clean & kind. We were so pleased with his service we put them on our website as "Associates" we recommend. Last week we had water coming from our attic. I called Peter and he came after a job at the end of the day. I can't say enough about Peter and City Roofing other than I backed it years ago with my name and company. Years later, Peter (City Roofing) still has the same integrity and quality of service. I highly recommend Peter and City Roofing.

Ramin
Ramin
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Roof Replacement

I had Peter and his team replaced the roof (shingles). He was professional and fair in term of his advice and the pricing. His team arrived on-time and did a quality job within the committed time. I will not hesitate to refer his company to anyone who need to replace the roof

Victor
Victor

Extremely happy with my new roof shingle installation !

Extremely happy with my new roof shingle installation from “City Roofing & Aluminium Co”. They Installed GAF Timberline HD shingles & the result looks great. I interviewed many other roofing companies...but I'm Glad I chose "City Roofing" & Peter (owner) exceeded my expectations. Peter provided great service & follow up. He is very knoweldgeable & experienced. Therefore, I would definitely recommended Peter to my friends & family.

We will definitely keep up the good work and service.

New roof, shingles and plywood and vents

My roof was in bad shape with old shingles and rotting plywood underneath. Peter proved to be quite knowledgeable about roofing replacement and ventilation (critical to prevent mold build up) and suggeted linking bathroom vents to the outside and installing top of the line roof vents . Day of, crew worked efficiently and professionally, Peter took pictures of the work and one satisfied customer with a job well done- thanks Peter!

Nayyar in Toronto
Nayyar in Toronto

New shingles for roof

We had our shingles replaced and are very happy with the work. Peter was very friendly and explained in details the differences between the types of shingles and vents available. He also gave us helpful recommendations. Peter and his crew made sure the property was protected (windows/doors/lawn/driveway etc.) and did an excellent job
cleaning up ! Thanks you Peter for the great and professional job

Andy in East york
Andy in East york

New Shingles and air outlets installed

Amazing work, professional staffs and highly efficient. Attention to details when it comes to cleanup. Install new shingles and 11 air outlet in less than 8 hours. Thanks Peter and team!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Shingle Replacement for the roof

I have known Peter Yee for many years and this is the second time they replaced shingles for my roof. I am very satisfied with their work, especially the professional advice and follow up services provided by Peter. In times, he was not able to get back to me on minor job requests, which were understandable during peak seasons. However, If he could put in additional resources responding quicker to requests and schedule work for customers, I am sure their service quality and hence their businesses would be elevated to the next level..
All in all, this is a reliable company led by the trustworthy Peter.

Thank you for your valuable review and do appreciate your input for improvement.

Mike in Richmond Hill
Mike in Richmond Hill

Repair roof shingles damaged in wind storm

In early May 2018 a windstorm caused damage to thousands of roofs in GTA, including mine. I was not feeling well so my neighbor arranged for someone to fix our roofs. Several days later, that roofer said he couldn't do it. (Maybe my job was too small?) City Roofing did my roof 10 years ago, and I was very happy with their work. I called Peter on Wednesday and my shingles were fixed on Friday. I appreciate his professionalism, fast and thorough work and friendly nature.

Daniel in Rochester
Daniel in Rochester

Excellent work at competitive price

Peter and his crew replaced my shingles of my house in 2012. The installation was excellent and the shingles without the last wind storm without any problem. The people were courteous and they cleaned up the job site nicely. The only issue was that the ply wood put on top of the air conditioner was too big and it got pushed off by some shingles, causing a few scratch marks on the air conditioner. Everything else was excellent.

We're glad to hear that our work stands up for this recent hurricane force wind storm.
We will definitely keep up the good work and service!

More about City Roofing & Aluminum Co.

City roofing and aluminum co. has been in business since 1994, over all these years, our extreme commitment to excellence and customer service make us one of the most trusted name in the roofing industry.
Our roofing department offers residential and commercial services including re-roofing; new roof construction and retro-fitting, we install a wide range of materials such as asphalt shingles, metal roofing, composite roof and cedar wood shakes.
Our aluminum department offers complete aluminum product.s and sheet metal work, our crews utilizes state of art tools and equipment to install aluminum soffit, fascia, seamless eavestrough and rainware accessories.
What’s more, in addition to providing re-roofing services and new construction work, we also offer roofing repair services, on-going maintenance service, and roofing inspection consultations. These services are designed to extend the life of your roof by identifying and fixing the minor problems before they become major issues.