City Roofing & Aluminum co.

2C9-4675 Steeles avenue East Toronto ON M1V4S5
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Markham  >  City Roofing & Aluminum co.

Reviews for City Roofing & Aluminum co.

Mohamed from North York

We had our roof replaced by Peter and City Roofing & Aluminum co. a few years ago. Peter's work is excellent and since the replacement, we have not had any problem. This year, raccoons damaged our shingles and roof in several areas. Peter's original roof install was done very well, and that prevented the raccoons from getting into the attic. We called Peter and he arrived right away to repair the roof. Once the roof was repaired, the raccoons could not cause any further damage and went away. Peter also followed up with a second visit to replace all the damaged shingles.

Thank you, Peter, for your excellent service. It's very reassuring to know that in addition to an excellent job the first time, Peter is available and able to help us with anything that may arise – even a few years down the road.

Michael Huyn from Old Toronto

Peter was very cordial and honest with his quotation; "not the lowest, not the highest, but good quality job". He spent a lot of time explaining what needs to be done and not upsetting me anything. His crew came on time and replaced my roof shingles, cleaned up and finished the job on time. He even helped to retrofit bathroom vents and installed a new sky tunnel for free. Peter took lots of pictures to show the new roof. He called back a few weeks later to check up on the bathroom vent. I would definitely recommend City Roofing & Aluminum Co. for shingles roofing project. They exceeded my expectations.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Very professional service from quoting estimate, actual job and follow up. Peter explains very clearly to help us to choose the best for our house, including the material used and what needs to be done.
Thorough clean up after the crew finish the job before leaving.
Excellent follow up service including give us the pictures of before and after, any problems they found which they fixed and condition of the other areas that does not have any problem.
We are very satisfied and will recommend City Roofing to people at any time.

Sandie in Toronto

Thank you Peter from City Roofing's prompt response to my request to replace my missing piece of shingles due to strong wind recently at the cost of zero. He also inspected my other shingles are intact and fine.

Mike L from Markham in Markham

Peter was very knowledgeable and helpful. City Roofing did a good job on the roof and they did a thorough clean-up afterwards. They even cleaned out the eavestrough and checked all the downpipes to make sure everything was secure. Thanks Peter

Anita in Markham

Peter is very knowledgeable and his team is professional and efficient. He personally came to check the roof to make sure it's okay when the job was done. The roofing job is done within a day.

We have recommended Peter to our friends and they also are happy with their new roof and his customer service.

Thank you Peter and team!

Edward in Toronto

Had a roof installed by City in summer of 2009. A few shingles were blown off by a vicious wind storm recently. Since the installation carries a 10 years labour warranty, so I called City for help. Peter returned my call the next day, and two days later the missing pieces were reinstall. Thanks Peter for the prompt services .

We will definitely keep up the good work and service.

The process from ordering to installation was efficient and problem-free. I requested the BP shingles to get the BP Weather-Tite extended warranty. This needs a certified roofer (which they are), specific products (which they ensured) and then they had to apply for a Warranty # for me.. Registered and extremely satisfied. Job well done. Thanks!

1 review , ON

I called City Roofing on a Saturday afternoon but got his voice mail. Peter returned my call that evening at around 7 pm and I told him I needed to have all my roof vents replaced. He immediately scheduled me for a next day visit and repair. That's fast service! Price was fair so I had him proceed with the job and it was all done by Sunday evening. Good job Peter!

We will definitely keep up the good work and service.

Peter and his crew are professional, fast, and extremely thorough.
I couldn't believe the extremely high quality of workmanship and the fast pace these guys worked. The finished product was amazing and the cleanup job on the site was meticulous, and all done in one day. The pictures speak volumes! I would recommend City Roofing without hesitation!
Thanks Peter, and crew!

We will definitely keep up the good work and service.

More about City Roofing & Aluminum co.

City roofing and aluminum co. has been in business since 1994, over all these years, our extreme commitment to excellence and customer service make us one of the most trusted name in the roofing industry.
Our roofing department offers residential and commercial services including re-roofing; new roof construction and retro-fitting, we install a wide range of materials such as asphalt shingles, metal roofing, composite roof and cedar wood shakes.
Our aluminum department offers complete aluminum product.s and sheet metal work, our crews utilizes state of art tools and equipment to install aluminum soffit, fascia, seamless eavestrough and rainware accessories.
What’s more, in addition to providing re-roofing services and new construction work, we also offer roofing repair services, on-going maintenance service, and roofing inspection consultations. These services are designed to extend the life of your roof by identifying and fixing the minor problems before they become major issues.