Paint Core Finishes

Reviews for Paint Core Finishes

Steve T.
Steve T.

Kitchen cabinets spray painted

Cabinets were very distressed and a small fire created damage to the outside of the cabinets. All work was done on time and very well done - strongly recommend

Thanks so much Steve!! It was a pleasure working with you.

sashac
sashac

BATHROOM

Paint-core was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Excellent communication, workmanship and very punctual. We love our bathroom reno!!!

Thank you Sasha & Sam !

Gino.Garofalo
Gino.Garofalo
1 review Ajax, ON

Kitchen cabinets and my kitchen table

They did an amazing job very neat and organized. Friendly guys. I'm so happy with over all job. Everyone of my friends and family just just couldn't believe their eyes in how beautiful and perfect it looks. And my kitchen table and chairs.

Thank you Rita & Gino, it was awesome working with guys !!

adavignon
adavignon

kitchen cabinets restored and restained

Paint Core did an excellent, meticulous job of restoring and re-staining my kitchen cabinets. Excellent communication and a great group of people to work with!

Thank you so much Amy ! We are glad that you are happy with everything !

Carmela in
Carmela in

New home

We built a new home and unfortunately we were not satisfied with the kitchen cabinets, wall units, fireplace mantels and master ensuite cabinets. The paint finish was poorly done, the colour was not the same throughout and most of the pieces were dented and badly scratched. Paintcore was able to correct all the deficiencies and give the cabinets a beautiful even finish. The crew was a pleasure to work with. They were always on time, and they completed the work in the time frame they had promised. I thought I had to replace the cabinets, but thanks to
Paintcore I have beautiful cabinets throughout the house.

Thank you so much Carmela, it was a pleasure working with you. I hope you enjoy your new home !

Linda in Oakville
Linda in Oakville

Kitchen Cabinets and island painting

The quality is wonderful and all staff are professional and great to deal with
Excellent end results - very happy and would highly recommend them - have done so already!! Thanks Paintcore

Donna B from Mississauga
Donna B from Mississauga

Kitchen cabinet refinishing

Work was done as agreed, on time and on budget. Employees were careful, respectful, hard working and professional. Six months later the kitchen cabinets look fabulous. Thanks to the whole team for a bright new kitchen.

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto

Challenges - keeping their word and showing up on time

So many challenges with this company. The work time frame changed three times and I ended up having to cancel a trip to B.C. Not once were they on time and always blamed the traffic even when they gave a 2 hour arrival time. The largest challenge was the office coordinator who could not follow any instructions. When asked to text she would call. When she did call she would just argue about everything. She was a person "in charge" and always right. They do not respect the customers time in any form. Most companies will under promise and over deliver - they do the opposite which leaves a bad taste. All of that being said, the painters did a wonderful job and were exceptionally nice.

vgandhi
vgandhi
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Two Tone Kitchen

We found Paint Core via google and couldn't be happier.

The whole process was EXACTLY as described - pick your color(s), schedule a date, they come in on time, take parts of the kitchen they can take, 10 business days later they return as polite as when they came. Everything is taped/masked off, and whatever they need to spray on site is done within the day.

Our kitchen was two tone (read: 2 colors) so Rade had to come back a 3rd time to re-install the doors, and he came exactly at the time he said he would, and touched up any areas that we noticed didn't look 100% to our liking.

Fully recommend this company, their staff were courteous, fun to talk to, polite, and helpful. They even went above and beyond by suggesting ways to fix certain pre-existing problems with our kitchen.

Amazing!

Vida Barker from Scarborough
Vida Barker from Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Kitchen transformed

My dark maple cupboards were looking a bit dated but I liked my kitchen overall. I saw Paint Core at the home show and viewed the video on their website that explains the process. After submitting photos, I received an online quote and home visit. They showed up when promised and my kitchen was off limits for less than a day. After taking away all the cupboard doors for painting, I was able to do major de-cluttering and cleaning. Once the doors were back on, I have what looks like a brand new kitchen!

More about Paint Core Finishes

Paint Core Finishes is a custom painting and finishing company.

We provide top-notch kitchen cabinet, vanity, woodwork and furniture re-spraying, refinishing and painting services in the GTA and surrounding areas.

We provide refinishing services for:

Residential: Refinishing, re-spraying, wood finishing and painting of cabinetry and wood work
Commercial:Refinishing, re-spraying, wood finishing and painting for store fixtures and cabinetry
Cabinet Makers and Carpenters:Wood Finishing and painting services for cabinet makers and carpenters

Reclaim your kitchen cabinets, vanities, and woodwork!

We believe in doing things right the first time. We specialize in the fine art of cabinet refinishing, painting, re-spraying and wood finishing. If you have a tired looking kitchen and are thinking of replacing it, think twice. We have salvaged hundreds of kitchens with our factory finish process. We pride ourselves on producing high quality finishes on all your existing cabinetry, millwork and furniture. By implementing a very thorough preparation, combined with the right application systems, topnotch equipment and coatings we provide amazing results. This is our recipe for success!

Our philosophy is that a refinished kitchen shouldn’t look refinished; it should look like it was bought that way.

www.paintcore.ca