UNIQUE TOUCH CONCRETE DESIGN

Decorative Concrete
POLISHED CONCRETE AND EPOXY FLOORING EXPERT!
HomeStars  >  Decorative Concrete in Markham  >  UNIQUE TOUCH CONCRETE DESIGN
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for UNIQUE TOUCH CONCRETE DESIGN

joy.george

I used Homestars to find Unique Touch Design and contacted the company to get a quote. Tony quickly came out and took the time to explain what was involved at every phase of the job. They came out on the agreed upon date and immediately got to work. Van showed up on time and put in a full day's work, every day, until the job was done. Edson also came out onsite and made sure I was clear on how to clean and maintain our new beautiful flooring. After a few days of curing we had a few more questions and Tony came out on Canada Day to answer them. Every representative during every interaction was very professional and always willing to answer questions and take the time necessary to make us comfortable and clear on what was to be expected. I would wholeheartedly recommend this company to family and friends. I am very happy with the outcome and look forward to enjoying the final product for many years to come.

Job Price

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our company. It was a pleasure working with you. We are glad you are pleased with our work. Enjoy your beautiful floor

Virtualguy

Edson and his crew were outstanding in every respect. From the start they were straight forward in describing the work and the process. Along the way they minimized the disruption and mess. In the end we were 200% satisfied with their exceptional work. Basement looks amazing. You won't go wrong with this group. Pricing absolutely fair for a large area and never changed even when we hit a few bumps. Paul.

Job Price

Thank you for trusting Unique Touch. It was a pleasure working for you. Enjoy your beautiful floor

Charlie

Highly recommended. These guys are amazing. Best polished concrete company around.

UniqueTouch and Edson did an incredible job grinding and polishing our floors. They were very efficient, great to work with, and stuck to the quote, description and timeline -- and the resulting floors are jaw dropping! They truly are the gurus for polished concrete floors.

Our floors had a number of damaged areas from prior coverings and different types of concrete when it was poured. Edson not only was upfront about how this could affect things, but off the top he pointed us to a commercial building with older concrete he had done previously that could look similar. He suggested we look at this, and then walk down the street to a different building with a newer pour for a comparison point. In considering various quotes and whether polishing concrete would even be possible, it was quite clear that the skills of Edson and UniqueTouch were needed for this job. They went on to work their magic and the floors are incredible. Very skilled, passionate and genuinely care about their customers getting what will work for them -- Highly Recommend.

Job Price

Thank you very much for taking the time and sharing with others with your experience with our company
And yes I agree with you, the floor looks amazing !!!
Enjoy your new home

Sandra  from Toronto

I have always dreamt of polished concrete floors and I finally have them. I found Unique Touch Concrete through Homestars and am very please with the end result. When I first contacted them well in advance of my underpinning project, Tony described in detail all about cement and polishing and what I can expect. Once the underpinning was underway, Tony advised my contractor of the correct type of cement for the effect I was looking for. After a month of curing the cement, Edson overlooked the project and Vanderson was the polishing master. He was very detail oriented and a perfectionist! I was very particular about not too shiny of a finish and he was kind enough to show me 4 sample ways he could do the final buffing to get the desired effect. It looks a little shinier in the photos than it actually is. After only 4 days, my basement was complete with a minimal amount of dirt! Thank you!

Job Price

It was a pleasure working with you Sandra
We're glad we were able to make your floor look exactly the way you wanted, enjoy it !!!

DNK

Unique Touch Concrete Design did a miraculous job of transforming our basement floor from a dull and dusty slab, to a smooth and gleaming finished surface!

The end product has surpassed my expectations but beyond that, the experience was a positive one from start to finish. Edson and Tony went to great lengths to lay out the process, discuss options and to provide accurate time and cost estimates. Every question or concern was met with a thoughtful and timely response and the work was done with unfailing attention and care.

Thank you all for your efforts and a job well done!

Job Price

Thank you Deborah for taking the time to write the review. Your new home looks beautiful from top to bottom. Enjoy it !!!

Angela B in Toronto

I hired Tony from Unique Touch Concrete Design and was extremely happy that I did. The job was seemingly straight forward; we had a newly poured concrete floor from a recent underpinning job that needed finishing. When Tony's crew came to start polishing, they uncovered that the concrete pour wasn't done properly and there were footprints embedded in the concrete. Tony's team spent almost twice as long on our job as they planned trying to fix our floors. In the end, they left us with a beautiful product and didn't even charge us more! They wanted us to be happy and did everything they could to make sure we were. I can't say enough good things about Tony and his crew.

Job Price

Thank you guys for your valuable review, for trusting us and giving us the opportunity to work with you. We all feel very proud that in the end we were able to deliver a beautiful floor. The before and after pictures are an awesome touch !!! All the guys in the company are talking about it.

Les

I couldn't be happier with the results I got from Unique Touch. They started on time, finished on time, and did a fantastic job on my floor. I highly recommend Edson and Tony.

Job Price

Hi Les and Alex, thank you so much for your review and for trusting Unique Touch concrete design. It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your beautiful floor, wishing you both all the best

Andrea P.
1 review Milton, ON

Unique Touch concrete designs was able to transform my poured concrete floor into a shiny visual masterpiece.

Polished concrete is beautiful and easy to maintain.

Thanks UT

Job Price

Thank you Andrea, we are glad we were able to turn your floor into a dream masterpiece. Enjoy it !!!

Carolina

Tony and his team polished my basement concrete floors. About 700 sqft.
They did a fantastic job. Took interest for understanding what I wanted and needed. They were very acomodating and the job was completed on the time frame they indicated at the begining of the job.

Highly recommended. Fair price, good quality and excellent customer service.

Carolina

Job Price

Thank you so much Carolina for taking the time to share with others your experience with us. It was a pleasure working for you. Enjoy your new beautiful floor

lcarnovale
1 review Aurora, ON

Unique Touch Concrete Design worked in a professional and timely manner and we were very happy with their work.

More about UNIQUE TOUCH CONCRETE DESIGN

Unique Touch Concrete Design, is your GO TO EXPERT in the Greater Toronto Area for commercial, industrial and residential concrete polishing, concrete staining, epoxy floor finishing and tile and glue adhesive removal.

Perhaps the most desirable feature of polishing concrete is the endless array of decorative options and colours available. The complete design flexibility allows the craftsman to produce floors that are totally unique. Additionally, they are affordable, durable, or low maintenance and fast becoming the most popular hard services

We use only high-quality finishing products and premium protective coatings and carry the most up to date and finest grinding and polishing equipment in the industry. Our loyal customers love our personalized treatment and we are confident that we can suit your needs.

We get the job done and we don’t just meet expectations, we exceed them!