Progressive Roofing

Jennifer in Airdrie
Jennifer in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Siding

We had our siding done by Progressive 15 months ago , the crew was obviously inexperienced, they cut the strips short and didn't secure them properly. We've had pieces come off, major warping, gaps where you can see the Tyvek, trim is uneven around windows. Had two other companies out to look and they estimated $4000 and $5700 to make it right. They don't respond, my husband has gone to their "head office" it doesn't exist.

Nicole in
Nicole in
1 review Okotoks, AB

Terrible customer service and workmanship

We hired progressive roofing to do our roof, siding and eaves. When workmanship/quality issues arose, their solution is to avoid phone calls and emails. We invested 17000$ in new hardier board siding, and when the new owners of our house took over, they found some problems. Daryl and Vince will not return phone calls or email, despite multiple attempts by both myself and the new home owners.

While their website, and their owner and co-owner both show they are qualified Hardier Board installers, their crews clearly do not know what they are doing.

The lack of communication and hiding, as well as negating on their 10 year warranties on both parts and labour is a terrible representation of the company, and one would expect better than such from the Owner and Co-owners of the company.

John in Calgary
John in Calgary

New Roof

We recently had our roof replaced by Progressive Roofing . We cannot be happier with the level of service and work we received. The whole process was seamless and done in 2 days. I would recommend Progressive Roofing to anyone that is looking for quality job and great customer service.

Lindsay in Calgary
Lindsay in Calgary

Fantastic Roof Job

Progressive Roofing roofed my house last month , and did a great job . Roof was done in 2 days and looks great . They where friendly and knowledgeable . I am happy i used there service .

Jessie in Calgary
Jessie in Calgary

Great Roof Job

I had a old roof that need to be replaced . My friend at work had used Progressive Roofing and was very happy with them . The estimate and communication was professional . My roof looks nice and they clean up really good . I am happy that I choose them . I will also be recommending them to friends for there great roofing services .

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

New shingle installation

Was not happy with the service we received. It took almost 2 weeks to complete a small roof. They had over 7 different workers over the 2 week period. I honestly don't even know if my roof was done properly. Don't trust the website, the roofers work like they are very new to the trade and probably are getting paid bottom dollar as no other roofing company wants them.

Thomas in Calgary
Thomas in Calgary

Best Experience

Amazing Company ! We hired Progressive Roofing after coming highly recommended by my neighbor. The estimate was very outline on what was being done. They did everything that they said would be done. The crew was great. They worked 12 hours straight to have my roof done in 1 day. They clean up my yard really good no nails left behind. I have recently recommended them to someone at my work. They defiantly went above and beyond my expectation

alex d in Calgary
alex d in Calgary
1 review Chestermere, AB

I would not recommend Progressive Roofing. I recently had them replace the roof on my place outside Calgary, and was not very happy with the overall result.

First, the original schedule, booked weeks in advance, was to be done sometime over a 2 week period while I was away on holiday, The weather was great. It was cancelled last minute and rescheduled (not my choice) during the week of Thanksgiving.

None of the flashing was replaced on the lower level. Daryl told me they replace all flashing. Their website advocates how important it is to replace all flashing. The quote shows replacing all flashing. Yet the old flashing was simply re-used with the old nail holes being left exposed.

The clean up was TERRIBLE. After they left I did a walk around and found over 40 nails with my naked eye. Debris from the plastic wrapping, straps, and shingles were all over my yard. The back deck was covered with shingle granules with zero attempt made to sweep.

Additionally, the eavestroughs were left full of nails and granules. Only after I contacted Daryl to complain about this, did someone come back to clean them out. Even then, the clean up was poorly done, still a lot of granules left over.

Finally, if you look on Google reviews, you'll see nearly half of all the reviews are FAKE, provided by third party marketing comanies aimed at increasing the overall rating for Progressive. Don't believe me? Go do an image search or past review search for the reviewers ABB, MJ, MA, EC and see for yourself. Just terrible business ethics.

Choose someone else for your roof in Calgary.

Melody from Calgary
Melody from Calgary

Roof

I invested in a new roof . I hired Progressive Roofing to complete the new roof . The work was done very nice . The office staff has return my calls promptly . I had recommended them to several people . Thank you guys !

MelissaSwift from Calgary, AB
MelissaSwift from Calgary, AB

Roof repairing

Progressive Roofing did a great job. I had hail damage from this summer. The estimator came out and went over everything with me. Price was right in line with my insurance company allowance. They followed up on all my calls promptly. I highly recommend them.

More about Progressive Roofing

Progressive Roofing has built a reputation for excellent work and customer service since 1995. We have the expertise, financial strength and stability to be a leader in the roofing industry. We exceed our customers needs with our top of the line materials and service. We’ve built a team of people ...