Progressive Roofing

Reviews for Progressive Roofing

Barbra Landon
Barbra Landon

Roof Project Wonderful Service

Working with Matt , our field representative with Progressive Roofing Calgary helped create a wonderful experience. In spite of extensive hail damage, our roof tear down and replacement exceeded our expectations. The crew who did the work, were efficient, timely, and friendly. I would highly recommend Progressive for your roofing needs.

Tim B
Tim B

New Siding / Roof

We are extremely pleased with Progressive Roofing and the work they did on our roof and siding. My home was damaged from the hail storm we had. My siding got badly damaged on one side of the house since that was the direction the storm came in from. My siding is 15 years old and could never be matched up to match the rest of the house. My insurance company wanted to only pay for the damage side. Progressive Roofing had notified my insurance company and met out at my house with a different adjuster and had them agree to replace the entire siding on my whole house so it would all match. They did a quality job on replacing my roof and siding.

Remir
Remir

Great Service New Roof

Progressive Roofing came highly recommended from a co worker that used them. I was impressed by the customer service my estimator gave us from the initial meeting to the end of the project. We had a prior leak from the flashing around the chimney . They replaced all the vents flashing around the chimney and flashing around the pipes. They even gave us a upgraded synthetic felt at no extra charge. We went with the Owens Corning lifetime laminated shingle. The install crew was very professional and protected our property. They complete the entire project in 2 days. I am happy I went with them to replace our roof.

Matt
Matt

Good Customer Service New Roof

After dealing with extensive hail damage to our roof, an acquaintance recommended Progressive Roofing and we were blown away by their work. We worked closely with estimator Darren. He was incredibly responsive, professional and just a class act overall. He went above and beyond to address our concerns and ensure we were satisfied with his team’s work, all the while keeping us informed daily about everything going on. The team at Progressive Roofing got the work done quickly and everything was done well.

I have dealt with client service across industries throughout my life, and Progressive Roofing blew everyone out of the water. I cannot see myself working with anyone other than them if our house has any more hail storm issues. There communicative, personable, diligent, and highly knowledgeable about the industry. I would recommend Progressive Roofing to anyone that needs to have a new roof.

Lisa
Lisa

Great Experience New Roof

Progressive Roofing replaced my roof on my home. They did a nice job and clean up was good. Everyone was nice and professional. They tore off 2 layers of the old roofing shingles and replaced all the flashing and even put a rubber membrane around a area where I had leaks before from the ice sitting in that area. My roof looks great.

Jeremy in Toronto
Jeremy in Toronto

Awesome Roof And Siding Project

We are delighted with our new roof and siding and for the very fast , very good work the crews did. Daryl worked with us all through this project and we found him easy to work with . He is a expert working with the insurance company to replace all our damage siding and roof from the hail storm we had. Who could ask for more !

Larry in Toronto
Larry in Toronto

Roof Replacement

I highly recomend Progressive Roofing. They did a very thorough job reviewing the process and helping with the insurance company. The roofing crew did a professional job. The clean up was perfect.

Jennifer in Airdrie
Jennifer in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Siding

We had our siding done by Progressive 15 months ago , the crew was obviously inexperienced, they cut the strips short and didn't secure them properly. We've had pieces come off, major warping, gaps where you can see the Tyvek, trim is uneven around windows. Had two other companies out to look and they estimated $4000 and $5700 to make it right. They don't respond, my husband has gone to their "head office" it doesn't exist.

Nicole in
Nicole in
1 review Okotoks, AB

Terrible customer service and workmanship

We hired progressive roofing to do our roof, siding and eaves. When workmanship/quality issues arose, their solution is to avoid phone calls and emails. We invested 17000$ in new hardier board siding, and when the new owners of our house took over, they found some problems. Daryl and Vince will not return phone calls or email, despite multiple attempts by both myself and the new home owners.

While their website, and their owner and co-owner both show they are qualified Hardier Board installers, their crews clearly do not know what they are doing.

The lack of communication and hiding, as well as negating on their 10 year warranties on both parts and labour is a terrible representation of the company, and one would expect better than such from the Owner and Co-owners of the company.

John in Calgary
John in Calgary

New Roof

We recently had our roof replaced by Progressive Roofing . We cannot be happier with the level of service and work we received. The whole process was seamless and done in 2 days. I would recommend Progressive Roofing to anyone that is looking for quality job and great customer service.

More about Progressive Roofing

Progressive Roofing has built a reputation for excellent work and customer service since 1995. We have the expertise, financial strength and stability to be a leader in the roofing industry. We exceed our customers needs with our top of the line materials and service. We’ve built a team of people ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Calgary?