Multiple Choice Flooring

Reviews for Multiple Choice Flooring

Sandra & Mark from Etobicoke
Sandra & Mark from Etobicoke

Carpet installing

We were provided with the great service and professionalism.
Also, when were not sure what type of carpet or color to pick , Ibrahim was so helpful and gave us his honest opinion.
To summarize : Good service, very ethical, punctual and pleasant to deal with.
We would recommend this company to all our friends.

Hi Sandra & Mark Thank you very much for sparing your time it was an pleasure servicing you. Looking forwarding for your future projects and possible referrals. Best Regards!

Lee Mallia from Brampton
Lee Mallia from Brampton

basement bedrooms and stairs

We had just bought this home and needed to build 2 bedrooms in the basement plus do the stairs. We had Abraham come to the house show us samples and said to let him know when he could come to measure - he did and delivered right on time. The work was perfect and we would definitely recommend Multiple Choice to anyone.

Hi Lee, Thank you for your time It was an pleasure servicing you. Looking forwarding for your future projects and possible referrals.

Heba from Brampton
Heba from Brampton

carpet installation

It was a pleasure doing business with Abraham.
He is a pleasant, professional young man that is eager to make his customer happy. I am very satisfied with the work he has done in my home and I wouldn't hesitate to call him for another job.
My family and I love our basement! Thank you.

susan macintosh from Oakville
susan macintosh from Oakville

carpet

Abraham came several times and even ordered larger samples so I could make sure of the colour and type of carpet I would buy. He was personable, knowledgeable, and prompt. Job was done quickly and cleaned up perfectly and not a mark on my newly painted walls! I would highly recommend this company.

Shari from Rockwood
Shari from Rockwood
1 review Rockwood, ON

Carpet Installation

Superb is all I can say. You will not meet a more polite and courteous professional. Abraham was wonderful to work with. \he and his installed did a great job on the installation, they were prompt, respectful and did an excellent job on the clean up. I highly recommend!

Christine
Christine
2 reviews Cambridge, ON

Carpet Installation

Abarham Yurt was one of the most professional and impressive installers I have ever met. The work he did at my house was nothing short of amazing. Would highly recommend him to everyone.

Susan Guitard from Brampton
Susan Guitard from Brampton

living/dining room/stairs

what a pleasant surprise - service with a smile, professional, punctual. Carpet installations in living/dining rooms and stairs at my daughter's home and at my home on the stairwell looked great.

Shemin from Toronto
Shemin from Toronto
2 reviews North York, ON

broadloom installation

Multiple choice was a pleasure to deal with. We were looking for broadloom and were really pleased with their product knowledge, their honesty and disposition. Also the service we were provided with was very professional. We had called several carpet dealers and most of them did not bother returning our call or sounded annoyed having to provide info over the phone. Mulitple choice answered right away, gave us answers to all our questions cheerfully and offered to come show us the samples at our convenience with no strings attached. After we had a chance to look at the samples and some discussions we established we wanted to do business with no one but Multiple Choice. They figured out how much carpeting was required and we requested the installation be done on Sunday. Due to unforeseen circumstances, Sunday was now out of the question and we asked Multiple choice for Monday. They bent over backwards to accommodate us and the result is nothing short of "Amazing". We were especially pleased when they offered to come back if there were any problems at any time with the installation. Happy happy customers!! We would highly recommend you to anyone!!

Chris Blaquiere from Brampton
Chris Blaquiere from Brampton

Carpeting Stairs

Ibrahim was prompt getting back to me .Quality and price was very fair , and the quality of work and clean up was exceptional . I would use them again and I highly recommend them !!!

Hi Chris,Thank you very much for your time to write this review.. We know the value of your business and aiming towards to your future project and possible referrals. All the best.

Gyan Rajhans from Mississauga
Gyan Rajhans from Mississauga

carpet on stairs

Excellent workmamship in that the product and services were delivered as promised and on time. Abraham was very congenial, punctual and professional. I will not hesitate to rehire him for more floor covering jobs at my residence.

Hi Gyan,Thank you very much for your time to write this review. It was a great pleasure to deal with and looking forward for your future projects and referrals! All the best...

More about Multiple Choice Flooring

Multiple Choice Flooring, we want to make sure you're happy from your first step ... to your first step on your new Carpet and flooring, we'll be there every step along the way. We know your home is an expression of your sense of style, installation team is professionally trained to make sure everything gets installed the way you envision.
and we're here to make sure you'll be proud of it for years to come.