HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in Calgary  >  I Know A Guy Contracting Services Inc.

Reviews for I Know A Guy Contracting Services Inc.

Scott from Calgary

I Know a Guy was recommended to us by close friends. We began scoping our project in May, broke ground in July and the renovation was complete in October. Throughout the process, Jesse, Christy and Jordan were very open, honest, organized and professional. Thank you!

We lived in our house throughout the renovation with our two small kids and 15 year old black lab. Everyone working on our project was respectful of that and safety was taken very seriously. As typical renovations go, there are challenges that present themselves through the process and our renovation was no exception. What I would like to commend IKAG for most is how they dealt with those challenges and in very short order proposed solutions and made it happen. Again, thank you!

Great work, on time and on budget! I would highly recommend IKAG to family and my closest of friends. I look forward to working with you all again in the future.

What an amazing review! Thanks so much for taking the time to post this. All the great things you said about us are exactly what we've been trying to make I Know A Guy all about. Taking care of families and always doing the right thing. It feels great to hear that we're succeeding at that. Thank you.

KAVB from Calgary

We used I Know A Guy for a shower install and some other minor work in our downstairs bathroom. From the quoting process throughout final payment, Jesse and everyone else we dealt with were fantastic. Everything was well laid-out and handled with a great attitude. We will be using them again!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It was great working with you!

Rachel from Calgary

We lost our basement in 2013's flood. I know a guy was amazing from the estimate stage to completion. Note that, unlike all other contractors we have dealt with, their quote is the ACTUAL price you pay. No "oops, we forgot XYZ", which always happens with other contractors - next thing you know you are paying $10k more than you planned. All of I know a guy's contractors were amazing - friendly, respectful, quiet and clean. The quality of work was exceptional, and they stand by it. We are so happy that I know a guy made a very stressful situation easy, stress free, and enjoyable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to my friends and neighbours (and I have!).

Thanks Rachel! We believe good planning is key to a great result. Knowing what's happening next (and how much it will cost) makes for an enjoyable experience for not only our homeowners but our entire team. We had a lot of fun with your project. Thank you for the review and for the referrals!

Shayne Perrin from Calgary

Jesse and his crew have completed several jobs big and small, for my restaurants and in my home. Being in the service industry myself, I can honestly say that IKAG does a great job. They're level of service, attention to detail and quality of work is as good as it gets.

ray Crockett from Calgary

I know a guy has been very good to work with. He strongly believes that the planning for the renovation needs to be as complete as possible so that there are no surprises/scope changes late in the process. This has helped to minimize/control the cost of the total renovation.

More about I Know A Guy Contracting Services Inc.

Full Service Kitchens, Bathrooms, & Basements. Worth telling your friends about. How enjoyable would your renovation be if you had a clear path to your dream? Imagine the comfort of simply watching your project take shape because you always know the next steps before they happen. And we also have ...