Home Decor Staging And Interior Design

Home Staging
Toronto ON M4K 3M7
HomeStars  >  Home Staging in Toronto  >  Home Decor Staging And Interior Design

Reviews for Home Decor Staging And Interior Design

André, Owner of Lux Furniture Rentals
André, Owner of Lux Furniture Rentals

Furniture rental and home staging

We've been working with Nancy for a long time now and it's obvious that she does great work as she's always placing orders with us. Nancy is polite, meticulous and has a great eye for turning a good space into a great space!

Thanks. It is a pleasure working with you!!

Julieta
Julieta

Home staging.

Home staging was done in a cost-effective way and it was complimented by many potential buyers. Our place was sold quickly. I definitely recommend Nancy and her team!

It was a pleasure to help you sell your home!!

Sheena
Sheena

Excellent Service

Nancy was referred by my realtor to stage my father's condo before it went on the market. She did a consult and, at no time, did I feel she was pushing her services or suggesting things that would drive up costs. In fact, she said much of what she was suggesting we could implement if we wanted without her. However, I am glad we used her services because she did a terrific job! Even the small touches, made a big difference. Nancy also was kind enough to let me keep some of her pieces in the condo until it sells--that's great customer-first service. I would not hesitate to use Nancy for any staging need. Thank you Nancy!

The condo turned out beautiful. It was a pleasure working with you.

Craig H.
Craig H.

Light staging in preparation for selling a condo

First of all, Nancy was very accommodating and wonderful to work with. The job at hand just needed light staging and she accomplished it magnificently. She accessorized the suite and the nice touch-ups made the home perfectly ready for sale. Her tastes are current and her style and techniques are extremely effective. Thank you Nancy for a job well done.

Craig Head
Realtor

The condo turn out beautiful. It was a pleasure working with you Craig.

MikeT in Statesville
MikeT in Statesville

Staging

Nancy did a great job staging my condo, setting it up so it looked lovely & open, with a great layout. Nancy was easy to work with & worked with my requirements. Thanks Nancy!

It was a pleasure working with you. Congratulations on the sale!

Jon of Encore Painting
Jon of Encore Painting

Amazing stager

Nancy is always pleasure to work with.She was kind, professional and a delight to work with. She works really hard to get her work done. She is a great referral person to know too.

Thanks Jon. I thoroughly enjoy working with you. Your painting company is amazing! I recommend you to everyone!

kalb bloor west village
kalb bloor west village

Viktoria was terrific

Viktoria gave me everything I needed to update my home's interior and furnishings. I've used many of her suggestions in several rooms and will continue to use her guidelines as an instructive tool. For someone who wasn't needing to do full renos cause I love my house, I just needed an update, this was perfect for the price.

It was an absolute pleasure working with you!

Rami in Toronto
Rami in Toronto

Home staging help

Nancy was hired by my agent to stage our home prior to selling. I loved the furniture and decor that she chose. She made our home look beautiful. She even gave me tips on how to present the home better and a few tricks and tips to help with the sale. Thanks Nancy for a great job!

It was a pleasure working with you. Your home looks beautiful!

Garry42
Garry42
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Condo Decorating / Furnishing

When I bought my condo, I quickly realized I needed help to make it what I truly envisioned. Nancy did an outstanding job of recommending renovations needed, and then designing the look and feel of the unit. She took the time to understand my tastes and preferences,  and was a pleasure to work with through the entire process. Her service was amazing from making recommendations, picking out furniture and design items,  to coordinating outside contractors to get the job done!  I couldn't be happier with the result. Thanks Nancy!

It was an amazing experience working with you. I am thrilled that you now love your home!

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

Home Staging

Nancy did a fantastic job staging our 2600sf house. Her staging helped create the modern yet elegant and luxurious look that we were going for. We sold our house for over-asking price in a short 1 week (even during the current market sales decline) and we're sure that her staging helped achieve this. She's very organized, detail-oriented, reliable, and efficient. She was able to get everything done for us under short notice and the result was fabulous. I would definitely recommend her and I look forward to working with her again.

What a fabulous journey that was! I look forward to helping you with your new house!!

More about Home Decor Staging And Interior Design

Home Decor Staging and Interior Design has passion for beautiful homes. Nancy is a Certified UltimateStager TM and studied at the UltimateStager Academy TM. She has the ability to turn each room into a space that is both functional and inviting.

Her focus is on professionally staging homes that are soon to be sold. The Home Decor Staging team is able to transform your home into a space that will be attractive to a high percentage of home buyers. Staging it in such a way that the positives are highlighted. We offer a full range of services from a report advising the neccessary action to take  to full-staging should you want to leave the entire job up to us.

Nancy has a friendly personality and has the ability to understand, empathize and communicate with the home owner to achieve the very best result. Home Decor Staging is professional, dedicated and passionate about each and every home they work on, bringing a stress-free experience to each and every client.