Home Decor Staging and Interior Design

Home Staging
Toronto ON M4K 3M7
HomeStars  >  Home Staging in Toronto  >  Home Decor Staging and Interior Design

Reviews for Home Decor Staging and Interior Design

MikeT in Statesville
MikeT in Statesville

Staging

Nancy did a great job staging my condo, setting it up so it looked lovely & open, with a great layout. Nancy was easy to work with & worked with my requirements. Thanks Nancy!

It was a pleasure working with you. Congratulations on the sale!

Jon of Encore Painting
Jon of Encore Painting

Amazing stager

Nancy is always pleasure to work with.She was kind, professional and a delight to work with. She works really hard to get her work done. She is a great referral person to know too.

Thanks Jon. I thoroughly enjoy working with you. Your painting company is amazing! I recommend you to everyone!

kalb bloor west village
kalb bloor west village

Viktoria was terrific

Viktoria gave me everything I needed to update my home's interior and furnishings. I've used many of her suggestions in several rooms and will continue to use her guidelines as an instructive tool. For someone who wasn't needing to do full renos cause I love my house, I just needed an update, this was perfect for the price.

It was an absolute pleasure working with you!

Rami in Toronto
Rami in Toronto

Home staging help

Nancy was hired by my agent to stage our home prior to selling. I loved the furniture and decor that she chose. She made our home look beautiful. She even gave me tips on how to present the home better and a few tricks and tips to help with the sale. Thanks Nancy for a great job!

It was a pleasure working with you. Your home looks beautiful!

Garry42
Garry42
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Condo Decorating / Furnishing

When I bought my condo, I quickly realized I needed help to make it what I truly envisioned. Nancy did an outstanding job of recommending renovations needed, and then designing the look and feel of the unit. She took the time to understand my tastes and preferences,  and was a pleasure to work with through the entire process. Her service was amazing from making recommendations, picking out furniture and design items,  to coordinating outside contractors to get the job done!  I couldn't be happier with the result. Thanks Nancy!

It was an amazing experience working with you. I am thrilled that you now love your home!

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

Home Staging

Nancy did a fantastic job staging our 2600sf house. Her staging helped create the modern yet elegant and luxurious look that we were going for. We sold our house for over-asking price in a short 1 week (even during the current market sales decline) and we're sure that her staging helped achieve this. She's very organized, detail-oriented, reliable, and efficient. She was able to get everything done for us under short notice and the result was fabulous. I would definitely recommend her and I look forward to working with her again.

What a fabulous journey that was! I look forward to helping you with your new house!!

Staging

Nancy did an amazing job staging a one-bedroom condo. She knew exactly what the small & empty space needed. She responded to my request very fast and selected the furniture & home accessories efficiently. Before staging, the condo was sitting on the market for over 20 days with no offer. But after her staging, it attracted offers quickly and the unit was sold over asking within 3 days! (during this market down-turn period). I am really impressed with Nancy’s prompt, reliable and professional home staging service. I would recommend Nancy 100%! Thank you, Nancy!!!

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. I am so happy for your quick sale over asking!

Sakura in Toronto
Sakura in Toronto

Staging

Nancy was a pleasure to work with - professional, prompt and knew exactly what was required. She transformed an ordinary condominium space into a bright, inviting home. In a changing real estate market in which Buyers are a little more cautious and there's more inventory on the market, Nancy's touch was what it took to sell the condo in just one day.
- Sakura Torizuka
Sales Representative, Keller Williams Advantage Realty

One day! It was a pleasure working with you. I look forward to our next project together.

Home Staging in Toronto

Nancy was able to stage the house with short notice. She was respectful to our budget and style. She was punctual and hard working throughout the staging process. We received positive feedback from many people during the open house. Thank you.

It was a real pleasure working with you. The house looked amazing:)

Greenwood Rd, Ajax in
Greenwood Rd, Ajax in
1 review Ajax, ON

Home staging in Ajax

We recently listed our house for sale and hired Nancy to stage it. Nancy was great to work with, she was very insightful and had great advice. She was very patient, kind and understanding. She helped make a very stressful time in our lives much easier to go through. We followed Nancy's recommendations which also included painting. Her choice of colour combined with her selections of furniture and artwork were excellent and transformed our house beautifully.
Our house sold in one day for 200k over the asking price. All thanks to Nancy's great work. We're very impressed with Nancy's ability and recommend her highly. Thank you Nancy!

Thank you for the beautiful words. It was a real pleasure working with you.

More about Home Decor Staging and Interior Design

Home Decor Staging and Interior Design has passion for beautiful homes. Nancy is a Certified UltimateStager TM and studied at the UltimateStager Academy TM. She has the ability to turn each room into a space that is both functional and inviting.

Her focus is on professionally staging homes that are soon to be sold. The Home Decor Staging team is able to transform your home into a space that will be attractive to a high percentage of home buyers. Staging it in such a way that the positives are highlighted. We offer a full range of services from a report advising the neccessary action to take  to full-staging should you want to leave the entire job up to us.

Nancy has a friendly personality and has the ability to understand, empathize and communicate with the home owner to achieve the very best result. Home Decor Staging is professional, dedicated and passionate about each and every home they work on, bringing a stress-free experience to each and every client.