Beaver Paving Ltd

Kevin in North york
Kevin in North york
9 reviews North York, ON

Driveway Sealing

A while back my father had our driveway sealed off by a different "cheaper" company and the reduced price point reared its ugly head. The sealing nary lasted 3 years before it started showing signs of flaking and peeling. Frustrated I decided to hire the contractor myself this time and asked friends if they knew any reputable contractors that specialize in pavements and that's where I heard about Beaver Paving Ltd. We got our free estimate that was quick and prompt, called them up and they came in the next few days. The actual price of the job was a little higher, but that's to be expected since I only guessed the approximate size of my driveway opposed to them actually measuring the entire thing fully. After that we made the appointment at a later date which they came to on time and promptly immediately started the job. After it I talked to them about how to maintain the driveway and they were kind enough to commend the current ways I went about it but also gave me new tips on how to improve on it. The workers from Beaver Paving Ltd were fantastic. Fast, timely and mannerly. Thanks to them and the small tidbits they told me on how to continue maintaining my driveway it's been going strong so far for about 8 years now and couldn't be happier! They stand by their motto of "Buy Cheap, Buy Twice" and it was well worth it. Would happily recommend them as well to others who have Driveway needs as I did.

Kevin,
Thank you for your pleasant feedback! We definitely stand by our work and our motto "Buy Cheap, Buy Twice". We are happy to hear that the driveway is going strong. Always a pleasure hearing from our customers.

Joe

More about Beaver Paving Ltd

Beaver Paving Ltd. is a full service asphalt paving and Interlocking company. Established in 1980, Beaver Paving Ltd. has been operating as family run business for over 35 years. With the original owner who continues to oversee and be involved with all aspects of the business, they have earned a reputation as being an exemplary company who excels in providing quality performance and customer service.

OUR GUARANTEE
Beaver Paving Ltd ,we individually design and engineer your driveway using the highest quality materials combining expertise with experience. Although residential driveways and commercial lot designs and projects may vary from client to client, specifications and skill are always guaranteed to be consistent; from the biggest job to the smallest.
Beaver Paving provides a full 12 month written guarantee with every contract.

Our Services Include:
*Painted Line Markings
*Rural Laneways

Paving Contractors, Concrete Contractors, and Interlocking Stone
Unilock Authorized Dealer, Bestway stone, techo-bloc,Triple H Concrete Products
Interlocking Driveways-commerical ,Residential Paving, Commercial Paving, Asphalt Paving Contracting, Driveway Extensions, Sub-base Excavation, Grading Work, Regrading and Compacting, Interlocking Work, Concrete Floors and Pads, Walkway Reconstruction, Parking Lots, Industrial Lots, Commercial Plazas, Condominium Lane-ways, Grinding / Pulverizing, Resurfacing, Patch Work, Asphalt Grindings, Catch Basin Installations, Painted Line Markings, Rural Lane-ways
Unilock Authorized Dealer, Bestway stone, techo-bloc,Triple H Concrete Products