Crazy Joe's Drapery & Blinds

Reviews for Crazy Joe's Drapery & Blinds

Rob W
Rob W

Bedroom Roller Blinds

I have been looking for new roller blinds for 3 bedroom windows. I looked at a few area shops and online. I happened to drive by Crazy Joe's about one week ago when I noticed the sign. I went in and met "Crazy Joe". Almost immediately I felt like he was an earnest, trustworthy businessman. He produced a quote for me. I just needed to confirm the size for him. I gave him the size last Sunday. I picked up my custom blinds on Thursday. It was one of the best customer service engagements I've ever had. He is absolutely a man of his word with a dry sense of humor to boot. Thank you so much "Crazy Joe"!! Rob W

Nadia in Etobicoke
Nadia in Etobicoke

Sheer drapes for bay window

I'm happy to add myself to Crazy Joe's extensive list of happy customers. Our dated, fragile pinch-pleated sheers needed replacing and we visited the Mississauga CJ's location to consider options with Joe himself. With measurements provided by me, we placed an order for custom, box pleated voile sheers for our living room bay window and were quoted a very reasonable price. I hung them today, and must say that the quality of both the fabric and the outstanding workmanship have exceeded my expectations, and that the drapes fit the existing drapery track perfectly. We are thrilled with our new window treatment and the refreshing experience of dealing with such an honest, decent proprietor. Highly recommended! Thanks, Joe!

Melissa in Grand Falls
Melissa in Grand Falls
0 reviews Grand Falls, NB

Great product, price, and service.

A big new home went up beside us so we needed custom blinds for two little bedrooms windows. We wanted functionality (privacy; blackout) and good value and found that at Crazy Joe's. They were ready within the week and fit the space perfectly. We will definitely go back for future window covering needs.

Assunta Pompilio in Toronto
Assunta Pompilio in Toronto

Solar Shades and Blackout shades

We needed new window coverings for our new windows. Having done our research, we received several quotes from competitors and based on the quality, workmanship and price, Crazy Joes provided the best choice for our new window coverings. The installation was professionally done Thank you Angelo!
If you are shopping for new window coverings, please call Crazy Joes. He will not disappoint!
Thank you Joe!!

AB Customer
AB Customer

FANTASTIC - Curtains and Blinds

Second generation using their services.
Great professional and personal service. Attention and care paid to every detail - from selection of materials, to fabrication, as well as the install (with cleanup of all debris).

Multiple generations of friends and family have used their services. Glad I was able to still find them. Would highly recommend. They have a wide range of materials, and could make the Ripple fold curtains for the livingroom. Even the blackout curtain liners were ripplefold and could easily pass as the finished curtain on their own. The venitian blinds were high quality. I struggled to find the type I liked, before coming here. Used them to do the entire house. A one stop destination.

Window coverings

bought 6 window coverings for my house. Joe is a good man! very humble. Choose Crazy Joe for all your window treatments.

K0sta in Toronto
K0sta in Toronto

Great quality blinds and service

Great blinds, service, and price . Ordered 2 and went back for another blind after install

Tetiana in Ottawa
Tetiana in Ottawa

Fabric for curtains

Great experience dealing with Crazy Joe's. Bought some fabric for curtains from this store. Really nice quality, a good price!

Little things that are hard to find

We needed special hardware for our drapes. The old clips (plastic) dried out after 20 years or so and broke off. Joe had the parts and was very helpful.

More about Crazy Joe's Drapery & Blinds

Drapery • Curtains • Blinds

There is only ONE Joe and that is THE ORIGINAL Crazy's Joe's which is located in Mississauga. With over 48 years of experience! If you call any other they are not the original as we have no connection to them.

Discerning clients looking for custom window treatments or the finest in ready made selections shop at Crazy Joe’s. Everything is hand crafted in Toronto and all of your drapery Toronto needs are met right here. Ask around and you’ll find the shopper that knows how to match quality and price in Toronto, Newmarket or Mississauga puts Crazy Joe’s at the top of the list when they need outstanding window coverings.

Outstanding Quality and Value in Toronto Custom Drapery and Blinds

Custom Shower Curtains
Drapery Hardware
And more..........

Shutters & Blinds and Drapery & Curtains
Window Treatments, Custom Drapery, Drapery Panels, Custom Shower Curtains, Sheers, Blinds, Roller Blinds, Vertical Blinds, Roman Shutter Shade, Drapery Hardware READY MADE BLINDS- There are many different kinds of window blinds, using different systems and materials. Custom Made Blinds • Custom Made Curtains • Designer Fabrics • Condo Blinds • Condo Curtains •
IN HOME DECORATOR SERVICE OUR FREE APPOINTMENT HOME VISIT SERVICE & QUOTE SAVES YOU TIME & MONEY Our Professional Designer Comes To Your House To Help You Choose : The Right Look & The Right Design At the Right Price Top Rated Decorator: Get professional decorating advice and shop for a whole new look without having to leave home
• Custom Drapery • Custom Blinds • Decorator Service MENTION HOMESTARS AND GET UP TO 70% OFF FOR CUSTOM ORDERS ONLY AND FREE INSTALLATION!! SHOP NOW BEFORE THE CHRISTMAS RUSH!
1970