Crazy Joe's Drapery & Blinds

Reviews for Crazy Joe's Drapery & Blinds

Claire Horowitz in Thornhill
Claire Horowitz in Thornhill

Blackout and Thermal Curtains for Guest Room

I was a customer of Crazy Joe's when I moved into my Town House many years ago. Now it is time for a change. I reconnected with Crazy Joe's and it was the right decision. I needed blackout and thermal curtains for the coldest room in the house above the garage. Leo found the right colour and pattern to match my newly painted room. The curtains look great! The photo does not do justice to the colours. Thanks to everyone at Crazy Joe's for updating my guest room.

Ev in Etobicoke
Ev in Etobicoke

Pinch pleated Sheers for living room

Based on reviews, I called Crazy Joe’s for an estimate on sheers as I knew the exact measurements I wanted. Joe quoted me the best price. I dropped by his store to select the sheers. The turn around time took only one week. When I brought them home, I misjudged the length. They were a few inches too short. I called Joe who said it wasn’t a problem for them to adjust the hem. I also noticed I didn’t have enough rings to hook the curtains onto. He didn’t have the exact rings but gave me some he thought might work, which they did. He didn’t charge me for them.. I only waited 1 week to have the hem adjusted. When I picked them up, he told me no charge!! Even when it was my fault for not giving them the exact measurement, 100% recommend Crazy Joe’s! Thank you so much Joe! :)

Basement blinds and fixed defective unit

I purchased 4 sets of blinds for my basement windows. Joe beat all the competition. When one of the units turned out to be faulty he replaced it free of charge!

Linda &.
Linda &.

Crazy Joe's is the Best

My husband and I chose Silhouette blinds from Crazy Joe. We are VERY happy with them. Easy to install too. Don't waste time just go to Joe for window treatments.

Tea from Vaughan
Tea from Vaughan

Finally got some blinds

There are apparently several different Crazy Joe's locations, and each is operated with a relative degree of independence. This review is for Crazy Joe's in Mississauga, featuring the original Crazy Joe (His words, not mine!).

Crazy Joe's service was timely and easy, which allowed us a degree of sanity. We knew we wanted the full service, from measurement to installation, because we had been dragging our feet on this for several years and just wanted to finally get it done in one shot.

Joe and I spoke on the phone and discussed what my drapery needs were. He was open with me about prices and timelines, which I appreciated. He was also flexible about meeting times. He showed up at my house at the scheduled time with some samples, according to what he got out of our initial conversation. He took rough measurements, and sat down with us to discuss options, taking our lifestyle and family needs into consideration. He quoted us a price, which we accepted.

A couple of days later (as scheduled), his installer arrived to take precise measurements. He was quick, polite, and professional, and managed to figure out how to work with a particularly tricky window frame.

A few days after that, Joe called to say that my blinds were ready, and we scheduled a time for installation. The same installer came back, demonstrated the same degree of professionalism and politeness. He hung up my new blinds without fanfare and took the time to review his own work and make sure that it was done correctly. He cleaned up the boxes and helped me take them outside.

And now we have new blinds that are not broken, that we can open and close at will, and which make our house look spiffy and fresh. So far, the blinds appear to be good quality and easy to maintain, which is the number one item on my list. It was pretty easy not so crazy, which is what we were looking for.

Melissa in Mississauga
Melissa in Mississauga

Blinds Installation

Joe was helpful, gave us his opinion on product choices and was very competitive in terms of price. Joe’s installer did and an excellent job on the measurements and installation of all our blinds. Thank you both!
Melissa, Olive and Andrea

Thank you so much for your review. We at Crazy Joe's have a long-standing commitment to delivering exceptional customer experiences.
We are grateful for every customer and wish you the best and look forward to helping you again.

janie lowe in Brampton
janie lowe in Brampton

Condo Blinds

I went to Crazy Joe's to purchase blinds for a condo because my mother had been to him before. I was delighted with Joe, his service and his ability to match blinds currently in the condo. Angelo came out to measure and install the blinds in a very timely manner and everything looks wonderful....thank you Joe for looking after me. Whenever I need anything to do with windows again you can rest assured I'll come and see you and will gladly recommend you to anyone I can.

Sincerely,

Janie Lowe

Kevin
Kevin

Fabulous sheers

We went to Crazy Joe just to enquire about sheers and see about the cost. We came home with fabulous sheers that fit and look amazing in our living room. Joe was very friendly and easy to talk to. We couldn’t be more pleased. We would recommend highly. We would never think that we could walk out with sheers that fit like they were custom made. Thank you Crazy Joe.

V.G. from Toronto
V.G. from Toronto

Love our drapes

I came across Crazy Joe's on Homestars and decided to give him a call. We needed some black out blinds and sheer drapes installed in two rooms in our home for the arrival of a new little one. Especially with big east facing windows that let a very bright sun in earlier and earlier every morning.

Joe was fantastic. He was kind, helpful, and did everything in his power to help me with our window treatments to get as close to the budget I had. The product itself was great. We love our privacy sheers - they offer just the right amount of privacy, even at night - and let enough light in during the day. The black out blinds are great as well. Just what we needed for our baby.

Pedro, Joe's installer was also wonderful. He was accommodating and did everything he could to schedule our install as quickly as he could and got them up in a snap. He was knowledgeable and clearly was expert in what he was doing.

When we needed to make a small modification to the length of the track, Joe and his son Charlie were both very helpful in talking me through my options and helping me select the right one for our family. All in all, a great experience.

Jose from Toronto
Jose from Toronto
4 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Curtains with Sheers for 4-rooms

My wife and I went to Crazy Joe’s to take a peek at what they had in stock. My wife was more veering towards getting blinds for our house and I am a curtain person.

Joe was very informative, and took the time to explain what options we could go for, what type of sheer curtains, and also provided us with ample time to go over what he had and his recommendations.

We now have our curtains installed (with rods, tie-backs), and what great quality product Joe sells, the curtains and sheers are top-notch, and the matching hardware was great. This definitly makes our old curtains and old hardware look sketchy in comparison.

We mostly chose Joe due to the amount of reviews he got in homestars, and know that we did the right decision to go with him! Very satisfied and would highly recommend him to others.

More about Crazy Joe's Drapery & Blinds

MENTION HOMESTARS AND GET UP TO 70% OFF FOR CUSTOM ORDERS ONLY AND FREE INSTALLATION!! SHOP NOW BEFORE THE CHRISTMAS RUSH!

Drapery • Curtains • Blinds

There is only ONE Joe and that is THE ORIGINAL Crazy's Joe's which is located in Mississauga. With over 48 years of experience! If you call any other they are not the original as we have no connection to them.

Discerning clients looking for custom window treatments or the finest in ready made selections shop at Crazy Joe’s. Everything is hand crafted in Toronto and all of your drapery Toronto needs are met right here. Ask around and you’ll find the shopper that knows how to match quality and price in Toronto, Newmarket or Mississauga puts Crazy Joe’s at the top of the list when they need outstanding window coverings.

Outstanding Quality and Value in Toronto Custom Drapery and Blinds