B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

formerly Wincon Interior Designs Division of Crazy Joe's Drapery
Drapery & Curtains
Specializing in Custom Made Drapes, Ready Made Drapes Custom Made Blinds,
HomeStars  >  Drapery & Curtains in Mississauga  >  B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery  >  BEST DEALS ON BEAUTIFUL HIGH QUALITY CURTAINS
Holly in Barrie

custom-made-blinds-4.png B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery
(905) 848-2181
966 Dundas Street East
Mississauga
L4Y4H5

My first experience with Crazy Joe's was 15 years ago when I bought my first house. A friend told me to check out to Crazy Joe's before I went anywhere else for curtains.

At first I was daunted by what looked like a disorganized showroom, but with a patient sales person, I discovered hundreds of beautiful fabrics and products at great prices. I got an amazing (saved hundreds of dollars) deal on beautiful high quality curtains (shears, panels and blackouts) for my whole house.

Not only do they have great service, quality, selection and prices, they will come to your house or condo with samples, and create customs curtains and blinds.

Why would you go anywhere else??

My house has appeared in the papers and on tv shows -- and everyone notices the curtains.

Today I was served by Joe himself. I wasn't sure what I wanted, and he was very helpful. And he gave me a great deal. I LOVE my new curtains.

Job Price