Five Star Moulding Company

Moldings / Mouldings
HomeStars  >  Moldings / Mouldings in Mississauga  >  Five Star Moulding Company

Reviews for Five Star Moulding Company

Rebeca from King City
Rebeca from King City
1 review King City, ON

Crown Moulding & Wainscoting

Assisted Review

I just got my crown moulding and wainscoting done. Thank you Five Star Moulding Company for a great job.
It looks great and I can't even see where the joints are. Everything is nice and white.

We are very happy to hear that you are happy with our work. It was a pleasure working for you. Thank you.

Tim from Vaughan
Tim from Vaughan

Crown Moulding

Assisted Review

Fivestar Moulding Company installed crown moulding flawlessly throughout my entire home at an amazing price.

The Team accommodated my schedule and worked efficiently to ensure the work was complete in little more than one day.

Five Star Moulding exceeded my expectations and my whole family is so pleased with how great our home looks.

Thank You Five Star Moulding!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback.
We are glad to hear that your family is pleased with our installation.
Thank you again.

Dee Kaur from Oakville
Dee Kaur from Oakville

Molding

Thank you for doing a great job on my Oakville home. I would recommend your company to my family and friends. Price was reasonable. The two guys came in promptly at 8:30am and worked the whole day until completed. As promised they completed the job in one day. We were really impressed. We will be contacting you soon for the wainscoting. Thanks once again. Dee from Oakille, On

Thank you for taking time to write a positive review for our company.
It was a pleasure working for you.

Faraz from Vaughan
Faraz from Vaughan

Crown moulding

Assisted Review

We couldn't be happier than we are right now. The installation went really smoothly with no mess and installers are professionals who love what they do. Great job! I would recommend this company.

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our service.
We absolutely love what we do and always thankful for the referrals.
Thank you.

Gino from Vaughan
Gino from Vaughan

Wainscoting and crown moulding in my dining room, family room and hallway.

Assisted Review

My wife and I are very happy with the results. Right away you can tell that they are professionals and know how to handle moulding installation. Quote that I got was much better than the one that I got from a contractor and other companies. It turned out that you can pay less and still get a great quality installation. Very happy that I chose this five star moulding company.

We are very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our installation.
Moulding installation is our passion and we always do our best.
We keep our prices below a market price because we don't need to pay to a sales representative.
Thank you for choosing our company.

Jordan from North York
Jordan from North York
1 review North York, ON

First floor crown moulding installation

Assisted Review

I called Five Star for an estimation, The installer came in with lots of samples. I got some valued suggestions and the price was quite reasonable. I am very impressed with the job this company did. Everything looks great and neat. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Thank you for your positive review and for recommending our company.

Chris from Vaughan
Chris from Vaughan

crown moulding and wainscoting

I would like to thank you guys for doing an amazing job for us. Thank you for hassle-free installation and for keeping our house clean. A+ . You deserve it.

Thank you for your kind words.

More about Five Star Moulding Company

We are a family owned business committed to high quality installations but more importantly customer service!
We strive to provide the highest level of satisfaction and have hundreds of satisfied clients. In fact, most of our new customers are referrals from previous clients.

Moldings / Mouldings and Closet & Storage Solutions
Crown Moulding, Custom Closet Organizers, Wainscoting, Accent Wall, Window and Door Casing, Custom Closets, Built-in/ Wardrobe, Kids closet, Pantry, Laundry, Mudroom, Main entrance, Crown Moulding, Custom Closet Organizers, Wainscoting, Accent Wall, Window and Door Casing, Baseboard, Interior Doors, Waffle/ Coffered Ceiling
Primed MDF Mouldings
We offer a wide range of designs to suit any style.