HomeStars  >  Moldings / Mouldings in Mississauga  >  Five Star Moulding Company

Reviews for Five Star Moulding Company

Chris from Vaughan

I would like to thank you guys for doing an amazing job for us. Thank you for hassle-free installation and for keeping our house clean. A+ . You deserve it.

Thank you for your kind words.

Al Esguerra from Markham

Anton and his team did great job with the crown moulding. They were very professional, polite, clean, honest and hard working! They successfully tackled crown moulding on a challenging vaulted ceiling. I would recommend them and would love to use them again.

Thank you for taking time to write a review for our company.
It was a pleasure working for you.
Thank you.

Melanie from Vaughan
1 review , ON

Great job - We love it.
I called Five Star Moulding Co. for an estimate. The installer showed on time and scheduled us for an installation in 3 days, since we've been in a rush for our family reunion.
They did an excellent job and finished on a timely basis.
I would certainly recommend this company.

Thank you for your review. We are lucky to have customers who really like what we do and appreciate our effort.
Thank you again.

Richard from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

We are very pleased and happy with our crown moulding installation. Five Star Company did a great job as we were promised in the beginning. Would recommend this company to friends. See you in 2 weeks for my wainscoting project. Can't wait to see the result!!!
Richard, Etobicoke

Hello Richard,

Thank you for your kind words.
We will see you in two weeks again.

Joanne from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

I am very impressed with the results and the attention to the fine details. Excellent service and very professional to deal with. I was referred to Five Star Moulding Company by my friend. I needed some crown moulding and wainscoting done to my house. I am very impressed with the results! Would use the company again for sure and highly recommend.

Joanne, Richmond HIll

Hello Joanne,

We appreciate your great feedback. We work hard to satisfy our clients. Would love to do another project for you soon!

Martha from Vaughan

My husband and I were very pleased with the work done! We have a very busy lifestyle and don't have time chasing after contractors and making sure they do everything right and on time. Five Star Moulding was stress free and very professional! I would reccomend them to all my family and friends! Thank you for a fantastic experience!

Hello Martha,

Thank you for your feedback! It's been a pleasure to work for you!

Lana from Vaughan

Was really impressed with the level of quality and service that was provided. Five Star did an excellent job with my main floor renovation. They were extremely courteous and kept my house very clean and livable throughout the project. They have great attention to details and I mostly valued their excellent ongoing contact and communication during the job. This was my first experience of a home renovation and had heard many horror stories from friends and colleagues. However, Five Star's crew surprised me! Not only was the work done with great quality but completed on time and within budget. From the beginning, they were on top of things, and every trade that they used was very professional, qualified, efficient and pleasant to deal with. We're thrilled with our finished crown molding renovated home and will highly recommend them to everyone

Thank you for such a detailed review.
It was a pleasure meeting you and having this project done at your house.
Thank you for the referrals- we love them)

More about Five Star Moulding Company

We are a family owned business committed to high quality installations but more importantly customer service!
We strive to provide the highest level of satisfaction and have hundreds of satisfied clients. In fact, most of our new customers are referrals from previous clients.

Moldings / Mouldings and Closet & Storage Solutions
Crown Moulding, Custom Closet Organizers, Wainscoting, Accent Wall, Window and Door Casing, Custom Closets, Built-in/ Wardrobe, Kids closet, Pantry, Laundry, Mudroom, Main entrance, Crown Moulding, Custom Closet Organizers, Wainscoting, Accent Wall, Window and Door Casing, Baseboard, Interior Doors, Waffle/ Coffered Ceiling
Primed MDF Mouldings
We offer a wide range of designs to suit any style.