HomeStars  >  Insulation in Sherwood Park  >  Northern Alberta Energy Savers Ltd. - No Longer in Business

Reviews for Northern Alberta Energy Savers Ltd. - No Longer in Business

1 review Edmonton, AB

I initially had Martin come by and give me a quote to have our attic insulation done as we own a 1960 home and installed a new bathroom fan and needed to replace our soffit/fascia and eavestroughs badly and decided to do this at the same time. Out of the 7 people that I had come by and assess our attic and give me a quote, Martin did the most thorough investigation and he was very professional, efficient, honest, and qualified. He took the time to sit down with me and explain the insulation process, the pros vs. cons re: the types of insulation (providing me with credible sources and articles), and also recommended that we install whirly-bird turbine vents to improve the ventilation in the attic. He even re-measured the square footage of our home as my significant other overestimated the square footage by approx. 500 square feet (the other potential contractors didn't even bother correcting me on this nor measured to make sure). He took the time to explain the breakdown of the prices and didn't pressure me at all - in fact, he strongly suggested that I seek other quotes (which I was already doing). His price was more than fair compared to the other contractors' quotes (even after I contacted them and adjusted the square footage of the house). As for the actual installation of the insulation, Martin and his co-worker were punctual, professional, clean (they laid down tarp on the floor and also did a very thorough job of vacuuming before they left), and were very efficient (installation of the insulation and the whirlybird turbines took a total of 2 hours). Ever since, we have noticed a huge difference with the temperature regulation in our home and are looking forward to seeing how our energy bills are positively impacted in the winter. Overall, I was very impressed and highly recommend Martin and the Northern Alberta Energy Savers Ltd. to anyone who may be needing attic insulation done.

Tracey Taylor from Edmonton
6 reviews Edmonton, AB

We had several companies out to give us quotes on blowing insulation into our attic. This company did the most thorough inspection of the attic, offered a good price and spent the time to explain the process and options to us.
They installed the insulation quickly, ensured there was no mess left in the house. They were very professional and friendly.