Lighthouse Inspections Mississauga & Brampton

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Lighthouse Inspections Mississauga & Brampton

Djurina a.
Djurina a.

Home inspection for purchase of home.

The home inspector was extremely professional and thorough. He was knowledgeable both with the information he shared with us as well as in answering any questions we had. We received our report same day at the end of the day. The report we received was easy to read, detailed and demonstrated the scope of the inspection. Thank you Lighthouse Inspections for the great service. We would not hesitate to use your services if needed in future or to recommend your services to others.

Thank you Djurina for your great review.

Carol-Ann in Toronto
Carol-Ann in Toronto

Thoroughly Excellent

Extremely satisfied with Mike's inspection. From the initial call, to the inspection, to the final report, everything was done thoroughly and was of the highest quality. Mike took the time to answer all my questions. Highly recommend.

Thanks Carol-Ann, for taking the time to write a review. It is very appreciated.
Enjoy your new condo

s v.
s v.

Home inspection

This is the second time we have hired Mile. Inspection done was thorough and conducted in a professional manner. Mike is very detailed oriented and takes the time to explain remedies to fix any deficiencies.

Thanks for writing a review. It is much appreciated. I'm always happy to know that my clients can learn from my experience and realize that there are options for fixing all issues that arise.

gurinderpdhaliwal
gurinderpdhaliwal

Home Inspection

Michael's work is beyond words. There just isn't nice enough words to describe how professional, intelligent, and kind he is. He took his time looking over our recently purchased property and did not leave one stone unturned. His follow up report is thorough and very well detailed. He not only makes you aware of certain things but also provides suggestions on how to fix potential problems as well as prevent future ones. We could not have asked for better service. Michael and his team were on time, efficient, and most of all, helpful. Thank you Lighthouse!

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review. I'm sorry my response was delayed. (I was away on vacation) Glad to be of service and happy you are so satisfied. Thanks again

joe_iozzo
joe_iozzo
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Inspection

Very quick to answer and provided an appointment with short notice. Pleasant and knowledgeable through the process. Would definitely recommend!

Thanks Joe for writing a review.

Shanel in Mississauga
Shanel in Mississauga

Home Inspection

I had a home inspection booked with another company who canceled on me last minute. The other inspector called me at 7PM the night before the appointment and I was left scrambling to find someone within an hour. I called Micheal at Lighthouse Inspection who tried very hard to accommodate my pre-booked appointment. He advised me that a gentlemen by the name of Jamal would be able to complete the inspection. Jamal was at the appointment 30 minutes early, he had already take pictures around the house, he let me see what I wanted and items I was concerned about i.e roof/attic he shows me where the cold and moisture spots were in the home. He really took his time to go through the whole house and was also very knowledgeable in many areas. He taught us a lot of things we didn’t already know as home owners. If it’s wasn't for Jamal & Micheal at Lighthouse Inspections we would have been in trouble trying to secure the house for our future.

Thanks for the great customer service.

Hi Shanel,
I'm glad I was able to help you out even if I didn't do the inspection personally for you. Our team of inspectors always comes together to make sure a client is never left scrambling as you were.
Thanks for taking the time to write about your experience with us.
Michael

Tania
Tania

Home inspection.

Michael did a fantastic job of going through the entire house and explaining any issues or concerns. He was detailed and thorough and was available to answer any questions we had. I’m extremely impressed with the service that was provided.

Thanks Tania,
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I'm always happy to answer any questions, and glad I could teach you about the house.

Jeanne & Kathy
Jeanne & Kathy

First-time home buyer inspection

Michael was wonderful to work with, he was very courteous and informative. As a first-time home buyer, we had limited knowledge and experience on what to look for but Michael conducted a meticulous and thorough inspection. He answered all of our questions, and also provided useful advice--we left feeling more educated and prepared!

Thanks to both of you. I'm glad you both learned a lot. I'm always happy to teach first time home buyers all the ins and outs of home maintenance.

paul.dhaliwal89
paul.dhaliwal89

Home Inspection

Michael was meticulous. He took his time to go through everything, and make sure to explain everything to us along the way.

Thanks Paul for your review.
Very appreciated.

naveed
naveed

Home inspection

We’ve been using Lighthouse inspections since Feb 2005. Michael has done at least 7 inspections for me and my immediate family (including a commercial property) and countless others which we referred to our relatives and friends. We are all very satisfied with every inspection done. Michael is very professional, punctual and goes out of way to ensure everything works for us. Our first property thru Michael was a huge brand new house in Malton (6 bedrooms) and had a lot of defects and shady work. We had no choice but to buy it as it was big enough for us (8 adults 4 kids). Michael ensured that all defects were identified and we asked our builder to fix them. One big issue was there was no insulation in attic. Builder agreed to do it and told our lawyer that all work was done but we asked Michael to inspect it again and found out that insulation was not done again. We delayed closing and then builder finally did it. Michael came again (both additional times for no extra charge) and verified that it was properly done this time.

A couple of months ago we were trying to purchase another property which looked quite nice to us but Michael found a lot of defects and warned us not to purchase it. We completely agreed with him and let it go.

We can’t thank Michael enough for this services and professionalism.

Thanks Naveed, I really appreciate you taking the time to write your review. I also want to say that I am very honored to have earned your trust and loyalty over the years. I'm grateful for all your business and the referrals of your family and friends. Thank you.

More about Lighthouse Inspections Mississauga & Brampton

Inspecting the GTA since 2003

-Certified Master Inspector (CMI)
-Level 1 Certified Thermographer- infrared Certified by FLIR and Infrared Training Centre since 2009
-Part of Lighthouse Inspections Canada
- Franchise owner since 2003
- Owner of 2 franchises (Brampton, Mississauga East)
- Full errors and omission insurance coverage
- Over 6,000 inspections completed (as of December 2014)
- Specializing in all residential and new construction and providing inspections for some commercial, industrial properties
- Member of OAHI (Ontario Association of Home Inspectors)