Woodopolis

Reviews for Woodopolis

Nickw in
Nickw in

Tub to Shower

We wanted to change our tub in en-suite to a walking shower. After all the research we decided to go with Woodopolis. We are so glad with our decision. The process was really smooth and Tracy helped pick tiles and even paint color. We love our new bathroom shower. Thank you Woodopolis.

Hi Nick,

Thank you for choose Woodopolis.
I was a pleasure to work with you and your wife.

Ross stevenson in Maple Ridge
Ross stevenson in Maple Ridge

Bathrooms

I used woodopolis to do my 3 bathrooms and they did an amazing job. I was so happy with how quickly and efficiently the job was done and the end result . I reffered them to my family and freinds already and there really exited after seeing my bathrooms.

Hi, Thank you for your review.

ezezchuk
ezezchuk
1 review Langley Township, BC

Flooring

Ordered flooring, very professional and great price no nonsense , price included deliver to my door . AWSOME.

Hi Ed,

Thank you for taking your time writing the review.

Michaelcar in Maple Ridge
Michaelcar in Maple Ridge

Vinyl Floor

I have great experience with Woodopolis. They supply and installed vinyl floor for my home. From picking the floor to install Tracy help us all the way and we love our new floor.
I highly recommend Woodopolis.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your review and business.

Private User reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Bathrooms renovation

We had our ensuite bathroom renovated top to bottom in December 2018, the main bathroom was completed December 2017. We are very happy, good job and decent price. We have now 2 new shinning and modern bathrooms:)Thank you Victor and team! Looking forward to our next reno (kitchen) Cornel & Simona

Hi Simona,

Thank you for your review.
The most of all, thank you for trust Woodopolis with your renovation.

Cindy  in Maple Ridge
Cindy in Maple Ridge

Counter Top, vinyl floor and Blinds

We love our new floor, the new quartz top is beautiful and Tracy helped me to picked the counter top color as there are just too many choices. And the 2” faux wood blinds they put in for our home, what a difference they made. I can’t believe just by changing the blinds it made my home feel like brand new. Thank you Woodopolis for you good products and of course great service.

Hi Cindy, Thank you very much for taking time write us a review. I was a pleasure to work with you and your husband.

Jason fraser in Maple Ridge
Jason fraser in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Kitchen, counter top and blinds

Woodopolis just finished install kitchen, quartz top and blinds for our home. We are so pleased with the whole process from beginning to end. All the trades are really professional and knowledgeable. We are so happy we choice Woodopolis. Not only they are the lowest quote from all the companies I requested for quotes but also they provided good product and great service.

mommabear038
mommabear038

Laminate Flooring and carpet install

The laminate flooring installer was fantastic. Very knowledgeable and you could tell he loved his job. The end result is fantastic. Tracey is wonderful to work with.

Thank you very much for your review.

Jimmy in Maple Ridge
Jimmy in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Entire flooring reno and countertops

Very good flooring, happy with the work done on flooring and baseboards. Flooring is beautiful contractor did a great job! Countertops, look great! Friendly staff and contractors were very good. Place to go in Maple Ridge would recommend them highly.

Hi Jimmy, thank you very much for choice Woodopolis.

More about Woodopolis

WOODOPOLIS is a full service home center that has services for both residential and commercial customers in the lower mainland. Woodopolis offers a wide variety of interior finishes including Flooring, Cabinets, Closet Organizers, Countertops, Blinds and much more.

As you walk into our showroom you find the leading brand names that you have grown to trust, ARMSTRONG, BRUCE, SHAW, PROVENZA, ENKORE, FORMICA, WILSONART just to name a few including some award winning products exclusive to our showroom only in the Mission, Maple ridge ,Pitt Meadows and Port Coquitlam areas .

Our associates will always greet you with a smile and as industry professionals will always use their years of experience in recommending the best product possible at the best price GUARANTEED!!

Products: Laminate Flooring, Engineering Wood, Solid Wood, Vinyl, Vinyl Planking, Tile, Vanity, Counter top, Kitchen Cabinets, Blinds, Closet Organizer, Kitchen Backsplash

Floor Retailers, Bathroom Renovation, Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design, and Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Flooring Installation, Tile Installation, Bathroom Renovation, Kitchen Design and Renovation, Blinds Installation, Closet Organizer Design and Installation
Armstrong, Provenza, Centura, Euro Tiles, Richmond Flooring, Elite Window Covering, Maxxmar Window Covering, Berry Alloc Flooring, Shaw Carpet, Royalty Carpet, Pearl Sinks, Ceasar Stone, TCE Stone, Fir Stone, Julian Tiles, Miracle Sealants Company, EuroFlex Flooring
All Products supplied by Woodopolis are quality tested prior to leaving the manufacturer. Woodopolis
Woodopolis accepts Cash, Visa, Mastercard and Debit Card Only.No personal Or Business Checks accepted, unless prior arrangements have been made with W
BBB