Woodopolis

Floor Retailers
21280 Lougheed Hwy Maple Ridge BC V2X2R7

Reviews for Woodopolis

1 review Greater Vancouver, BC

We were referred to woodopolis from a friend who had work done. We booked a appointment for Tracy to give us a quote. We thought quote was great considering the amount of work needed. So happy with our decision! Staff very helpful and Tracy worked with our budget. Installers very considerate of our home arrived on time. So very happy! I would highly recommend woodopolis to anyone !!! Thank you Tacy and staff!

Thank you very much for your review. Provide good service with good price is our goal

Phyllis in Toronto
1 review Abbotsford, BC

We recently had 2 bathrooms renovated by Victor and his crew. We are thrilled with the results, and would highly recommend Woodopolis to anyone requiring a reno crew. They treated our home as if it was theirs--always cleaned up at the end of the day. And at completion, they made sure that the job passed their and our inspection. Tracy came up with suggestions to improve the remodel prior to starting, as did Victor during the reno. The workers spent long days in order to get the complicated job done! We are pleased with the products-both quality, excellent workmanship and price.

Thank you very much for the review. Thank you for trusting Woodopolis to leave the bathroom renovation with us while you were on vacation. We should have a show call: Leave it to Woodopolis

1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Tracy and Co. did a very good job in the renovation of our two smaller bathrooms. All staff were courteous and competent, especially the fabulous Vasile, master tiler and handyman. Costs were very competitive and any problems were sorted out quickly and to our satisfaction. Would highly recommend.

Hi, Thank you for trust us and let us renovating your two bathrooms for your beautiful home. I am sure you will enjoy your bathrooms.

JeanR in Port Coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

I am delighted with the beautiful flooring and excellent service and pricing that we received. Tracy the owner of Workopolis knows her products well and was extremely helpful from start to finish. In fact, she actually guided me to the "best value" for my money. No pressure.

The installer was professional and did not cut corner. Extremely respectful of our home and our belongs. Went above and beyond.

I could not have asked for more. Extremely happy. You will not be disappointed.

Hi Jean,

Thank you very much for taking your time write us this nice review. I am so happy that your are happy with our job. Please keep us in mind for your future renovation needs.

Jason O.  in Toronto
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

We recently just had Woodopolis did the whole bathroom reno for us. I have to say: they had exceeded my expectation. Starting from Tracy come over to our home to measure the bathroom. She gave us so many ideas and helped my wife to pick the color and tiles for the bathroom. All the installer/trades that came through our home are really professional. We are thrilled with the end result. Thank you Tracy and your team and we will defiantly call you when we ready for the other bathroom in the house.

Hi Jason, Thank you very much for taking time and write us a nice review. Nothing makes me happier then a happy customer.
thank you again for your business.

Sian
2 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

Tracy and her team were amazing at working with us and making our vision for our new kitchen a reality, while working with us to stay within budget!

Hi Sian,

Thank you very much for the review.
I had alot of fun working with you to design your kitchen.

Woodopolis

cynjohn-mccormick
1 review Coquitlam, BC

gut and remodel 1158 square foot townhouse, kitchen and 2 baths. Woodopolis is great, it can be a one stop shop for most things.
The one complaint I have is the hours and days open...... not practical. Open too late, close too early and not open Sundays.

Hi Cyndy, Thank you very much for the review. Thank you very much for your suggestion and once I have more employees I will open more hours.

gillianp123 in Burnaby
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Victor and his trades men were superb electricians plumbers, tilers
All items bought were lovely quality at good price. Victor is very easy to deal with very knowlegible and very honest and straight
Forward. this was my second total house reno and they are the
Best i have ever dealt with.

Hi Gillian,

Woodopolis would like to take this opportunity in thanking you for your kind words and trusting our company,tradesman and products with the complete remodeling of your 2 washrooms in your new home. It was also a pleasure dealing with yourself and all members of your family from start to finish. I am sure you will enjoy these washrooms for years to come.

Again thank you for your time in writing this review.
Sincerely,
Victor Diniz
operations Manager
Woodopolis Home and Bath Centre

Darlene from Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

We'd just bought a house and didn't want carpet in the 3 bedrooms; also the kitchen counters were old and cracked - some kind of green laminate from the 1970's - and there weren't any backsplashes. We asked for new wood floors, new countertops in the kitchen and 2 bathrooms, plus new sinks and backsplashes in all 3 areas. I liked how efficient Tracy was at getting everything organized for us, calling us the day before to tell us what was going on, and making suggestions of what we could do. The thing I liked the most was that she sent us to an amazing granite gallery in Burnaby so we could choose our own slab of granite. That place was amazing and we found exactly what we were looking for. We are very happy and satisfied with the results. The only negative thing that happened was one poor plumber that was sent to hook up our sinks. He didn't know what he was doing and actually sent me to the store for him to get supplies he should have provided (why did I do it?!!! Too nice I guess!). Anyway, that cost to me (and the time it took out of my workday) was repaid when Tracy offered to pay for the backsplash in the main bathroom. I appreciated this gesture on her part, and I'm sure that plumber is long gone. I would highly recommend Tracy and her crew to anyone looking to renovate their home.

More about Woodopolis

WOODOPOLIS is a full service home center that has services for both residential and commercial customers in the lower mainland. Woodopolis offers a wide variety of interior finishes including Flooring, Cabinets, Closet Organizers, Countertops, Blinds and much more.

As you walk into our showroom you find the leading brand names that you have grown to trust, ARMSTRONG, BRUCE, SHAW, PROVENZA, ENKORE, FORMICA, WILSONART just to name a few including some award winning products exclusive to our showroom only in the Mission, Maple ridge ,Pitt Meadows and Port Coquitlam areas .

Our associates will always greet you with a smile and as industry professionals will always use their years of experience in recommending the best product possible at the best price GUARANTEED!!

Floor Retailers, Bathroom Renovation, Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design, and Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Laminate Flooring, Engineering Wood, Solid Wood, Vinyl, Vinyl Planking, Tile, Vanity, Counter top, Kitchen Cabinets, Blinds, Closet Organizer, Kitchen Backsplash
Flooring Installation, Tile Installation, Bathroom Renovation, Kitchen Design and Renovation, Blinds Installation, Closet Organizer Design and Installation
Armstrong, Provenza, Centura, Euro Tiles, Richmond Flooring, Elite Window Covering, Maxxmar Window Covering, Berry Alloc Flooring, Shaw Carpet, Royalty Carpet, Pearl Sinks, Ceasar Stone, TCE Stone, Fir Stone, Julian Tiles, Miracle Sealants Company, EuroFlex Flooring
All Products supplied by Woodopolis are quality tested prior to leaving the manufacturer. Woodopolis
Woodopolis accepts Cash, Visa, Mastercard and Debit Card Only.No personal Or Business Checks accepted, unless prior arrangements have been made with W
BBB