Woodopolis

102-22575 Lougheed Hwy Maple Ridge BC V2X 2V2

Reviews for Woodopolis

Private User reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Bathrooms renovation

We had our ensuite bathroom renovated top to bottom in December 2018, the main bathroom was completed December 2017. We are very happy, good job and decent price. We have now 2 new shinning and modern bathrooms:)Thank you Victor and team! Looking forward to our next reno (kitchen) Cornel & Simona

Cindy  in Maple Ridge
Cindy in Maple Ridge

Counter Top, vinyl floor and Blinds

We love our new floor, the new quartz top is beautiful and Tracy helped me to picked the counter top color as there are just too many choices. And the 2” faux wood blinds they put in for our home, what a difference they made. I can’t believe just by changing the blinds it made my home feel like brand new. Thank you Woodopolis for you good products and of course great service.

Private User reviews Chilliwack, BC

Horrible product and service.

We purchased blinds for all our window and sliding glass door from Tracy at Woodopolis... what a horrible rip off! Not only was the product cheap, installation done incorrectly, her recommendations turned out to be ugly and ill-fitting, but Tracy has no desire for her customers to be happy with the end product. Do not give her your credit card number... she will put through charges without authorization and despite problems with her products.

Hi Leslie, from my 10 years working in this retail business I learn one thing and that is I can not make all my customer happy--I love to --but in reality I know that is just impossible.

I have agreed to refund the roller shade even though it is a special order and we normally don't refund as the blind is made for your door, But I like to show you that I want work with you, I agreed to refund the money for the roller shade.
I have explained to you that the way we installed blinds are the only way to give all your blinds a uniformed look as your windows depth are different. And I give you the option to re install the blinds to whichever your liking.

I know one blind is not close properly and we will repair that blind for you as I told you right at beginning.
I offered you that my installer will go to your home in the morning and take that blind over and she will drive 2 hours just to take your blind to our blinds supplier to fix it and driver two hours back to install it in the same day for you, this way you don't have to living without that one blind.

While I was trying my best to work with you, you went all over the website to leave un trueful reviews about our company that course a lot of damage to our company.

I supplied you good quality blinds from reputive local blinds suppliers. And my blind installer has over 20 years experience and she install blinds for lot of reputable blinds companies such as Budge blinds, Maxxar blinds, Elite blinds..

I am sorry your feel the way your feel but I can truly say that I have tried everything on my end. As I said at begin even tho I like to make every single customer happy in reality I know I just can't.

mommabear038
mommabear038

Laminate Flooring and carpet install

The laminate flooring installer was fantastic. Very knowledgeable and you could tell he loved his job. The end result is fantastic. Tracey is wonderful to work with.

Thank you very much for your review.

Jimmy in Maple Ridge
Jimmy in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Entire flooring reno and countertops

Very good flooring, happy with the work done on flooring and baseboards. Flooring is beautiful contractor did a great job! Countertops, look great! Friendly staff and contractors were very good. Place to go in Maple Ridge would recommend them highly.

Hi Jimmy, thank you very much for choice Woodopolis.

Cindy  in Maple Ridge
Cindy in Maple Ridge
1 review , ON

Kitchen Renovation

Woodopolis just renovated our kitchen. We love our new kitchen. What we like the most is Tracy give us all the suggestion for all the color and material choices. The end result is amazing.
Thank you Tracy for your service.

Thank you Cindy! Thank you for trusting me and went with the my recommendations on your kitchen renovations.

Private User reviews Greater Vancouver, BC

We had our bathrooms done

We were referred to woodopolis from a friend who had work done. We booked a appointment for Tracy to give us a quote. We thought quote was great considering the amount of work needed. So happy with our decision! Staff very helpful and Tracy worked with our budget. Installers very considerate of our home arrived on time. So very happy! I would highly recommend woodopolis to anyone !!! Thank you Tacy and staff!

Thank you very much for your review. Provide good service with good price is our goal

Phyllis in Toronto
Phyllis in Toronto
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Bathroom renovations

We recently had 2 bathrooms renovated by Victor and his crew. We are thrilled with the results, and would highly recommend Woodopolis to anyone requiring a reno crew. They treated our home as if it was theirs--always cleaned up at the end of the day. And at completion, they made sure that the job passed their and our inspection. Tracy came up with suggestions to improve the remodel prior to starting, as did Victor during the reno. The workers spent long days in order to get the complicated job done! We are pleased with the products-both quality, excellent workmanship and price.

Thank you very much for the review. Thank you for trusting Woodopolis to leave the bathroom renovation with us while you were on vacation. We should have a show call: Leave it to Woodopolis

Private User reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Bathroom Renovations

Tracy and Co. did a very good job in the renovation of our two smaller bathrooms. All staff were courteous and competent, especially the fabulous Vasile, master tiler and handyman. Costs were very competitive and any problems were sorted out quickly and to our satisfaction. Would highly recommend.

Hi, Thank you for trust us and let us renovating your two bathrooms for your beautiful home. I am sure you will enjoy your bathrooms.

Thanks

Tracy

JeanR in Port Coquitlam
JeanR in Port Coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Flooring

I am delighted with the beautiful flooring and excellent service and pricing that we received. Tracy the owner of Workopolis knows her products well and was extremely helpful from start to finish. In fact, she actually guided me to the "best value" for my money. No pressure.

The installer was professional and did not cut corner. Extremely respectful of our home and our belongs. Went above and beyond.

I could not have asked for more. Extremely happy. You will not be disappointed.

Hi Jean,

Thank you very much for taking your time write us this nice review. I am so happy that your are happy with our job. Please keep us in mind for your future renovation needs.

Thanks

Tracy

More about Woodopolis

WOODOPOLIS is a full service home center that has services for both residential and commercial customers in the lower mainland. Woodopolis offers a wide variety of interior finishes including Flooring, Cabinets, Closet Organizers, Countertops, Blinds and much more.

As you walk into our showroom you find the leading brand names that you have grown to trust, ARMSTRONG, BRUCE, SHAW, PROVENZA, ENKORE, FORMICA, WILSONART just to name a few including some award winning products exclusive to our showroom only in the Mission, Maple ridge ,Pitt Meadows and Port Coquitlam areas .

Our associates will always greet you with a smile and as industry professionals will always use their years of experience in recommending the best product possible at the best price GUARANTEED!!

Products: Laminate Flooring, Engineering Wood, Solid Wood, Vinyl, Vinyl Planking, Tile, Vanity, Counter top, Kitchen Cabinets, Blinds, Closet Organizer, Kitchen Backsplash

Floor Retailers, Bathroom Renovation, Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design, and Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Flooring Installation, Tile Installation, Bathroom Renovation, Kitchen Design and Renovation, Blinds Installation, Closet Organizer Design and Installation
Armstrong, Provenza, Centura, Euro Tiles, Richmond Flooring, Elite Window Covering, Maxxmar Window Covering, Berry Alloc Flooring, Shaw Carpet, Royalty Carpet, Pearl Sinks, Ceasar Stone, TCE Stone, Fir Stone, Julian Tiles, Miracle Sealants Company, EuroFlex Flooring
All Products supplied by Woodopolis are quality tested prior to leaving the manufacturer. Woodopolis
Woodopolis accepts Cash, Visa, Mastercard and Debit Card Only.No personal Or Business Checks accepted, unless prior arrangements have been made with W
BBB