Woodopolis

Floor Retailers
21280 Lougheed Hwy Maple Ridge BC V2X2R7
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Woodopolis

1 review Greater Vancouver, BC

We were referred to woodopolis from a friend who had work done. We booked a appointment for Tracy to give us a quote. We thought quote was great considering the amount of work needed. So happy with our decision! Staff very helpful and Tracy worked with our budget. Installers very considerate of our home arrived on time. So very happy! I would highly recommend woodopolis to anyone !!! Thank you Tacy and staff!

Job Price

Thank you very much for your review. Provide good service with good price is our goal

Phyllis in Toronto
1 review Abbotsford, BC

We recently had 2 bathrooms renovated by Victor and his crew. We are thrilled with the results, and would highly recommend Woodopolis to anyone requiring a reno crew. They treated our home as if it was theirs--always cleaned up at the end of the day. And at completion, they made sure that the job passed their and our inspection. Tracy came up with suggestions to improve the remodel prior to starting, as did Victor during the reno. The workers spent long days in order to get the complicated job done! We are pleased with the products-both quality, excellent workmanship and price.

Job Price

Thank you very much for the review. Thank you for trusting Woodopolis to leave the bathroom renovation with us while you were on vacation. We should have a show call: Leave it to Woodopolis

1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Tracy and Co. did a very good job in the renovation of our two smaller bathrooms. All staff were courteous and competent, especially the fabulous Vasile, master tiler and handyman. Costs were very competitive and any problems were sorted out quickly and to our satisfaction. Would highly recommend.

Job Price

Hi, Thank you for trust us and let us renovating your two bathrooms for your beautiful home. I am sure you will enjoy your bathrooms.

Thanks

JeanR in Port Coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

I am delighted with the beautiful flooring and excellent service and pricing that we received. Tracy the owner of Workopolis knows her products well and was extremely helpful from start to finish. In fact, she actually guided me to the "best value" for my money. No pressure.

The installer was professional and did not cut corner. Extremely respectful of our home and our belongs. Went above and beyond.

I could not have asked for more. Extremely happy. You will not be disappointed.

Hi Jean,

Thank you very much for taking your time write us this nice review. I am so happy that your are happy with our job. Please keep us in mind for your future renovation needs.

Thanks

Jason O.  in Toronto
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

We recently just had Woodopolis did the whole bathroom reno for us. I have to say: they had exceeded my expectation. Starting from Tracy come over to our home to measure the bathroom. She gave us so many ideas and helped my wife to pick the color and tiles for the bathroom. All the installer/trades that came through our home are really professional. We are thrilled with the end result. Thank you Tracy and your team and we will defiantly call you when we ready for the other bathroom in the house.

Job Price

Hi Jason, Thank you very much for taking time and write us a nice review. Nothing makes me happier then a happy customer.
thank you again for your business.

Sian
2 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

Tracy and her team were amazing at working with us and making our vision for our new kitchen a reality, while working with us to stay within budget!