Trades by Jack

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Trades by Jack

Cameron in Toronto
Cameron in Toronto

Eavestrough repair and installation of Leafguards

Service and response time was excellent. The father and son team of Rob and Donny were friendly and helpful and only installed what was needed on the house (about half the house that was facing debris from trees). These guys know their trade and our confidence level in their work done was important to us.

thank you so much for your feedback were glad to have you as another satisfied Jack customer.

Linda Friede from York
Linda Friede from York

Eavestrough repair

I received a quick response to get a quote and arrange an appointment. Michelle is very pleasant and helpful. The work was done by a father and son team, Rob and Donnie, respectively. They arrived on time and after a brief chat, they went to work. They definitely know their stuff. After they finished, they went over the repairs made, including taking photos. I am extremely satisfied with their work, friendly approach and expertise.
I highly recommend Trades By Jack.

thank you so much Linda for your kind words. we look forward to helping you with your future work.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

new soffit, fascia and eaves

was an excellent company to deal with. They came and quoted when they said they would. Showed up to do the work the day they told us they would be coming (and called the day before as a reminder)
All staff were friendly and accommodating - would not hesitate to recommend them

thank you very much for your kind review!

Cheryl Williams
Cheryl Williams
0 reviews Orangeville, ON

AWNING Installation

I contacted Trades by Jack for an awning quote and the same day I received a response from Michelle. She is very efficient! Great job Michelle! My awning was completely installed within 1 week. My installer was professional and competent. He offered useful suggestions and had the job done in no time ( even though it was a very cold day). I am very please with my awning and the exceptional service provide by Trades by Jack. I would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you so much for your feed back Ms. Williams. we are very happy that you are another menwr of our happy Trades by Jack family.

Wayde
Wayde
3 reviews Georgina, ON

Replaced Eve's troughs and downspouts

Upgraded our 30yr old builders Eve's troughs to a new larger, stronger gutter along with a 100ft heated section for the winter.
The installation was quick and clean! Great, hard working crew!
We were very happy from the sales staff to the finnished product.

Thank you so much!! It was our pleasure working with you!

Doug
Doug
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Eavestrough and down spouts replaced

I had some eaves and down spouts replaced. The work was completed the same day as quoted and the workers did an excellent, professional job. I highly recommend this Company.

Thank you for your kind words and were happy you're another satisfied Trades by Jack customer.

Nchisholm
Nchisholm

Siding installation

We had our siding replaced, from sales to installation, the process was quick and easy. Good value, quality materials and professional installers. I appreciate the professionalism and follow up, i had many issues with contractors not returning my calls, not showing up, unreliable.

Thank you for your review! We appreciate the kind words and are grateful that we can help restore your faith for workers in our field.

Nazir
Nazir

Disappointing job prep and Leafguard non-performance in winter.

Overall good job! Postponed a couple of times and when they came on the 3rd date, it snowed a bit but they went ahead. One of the jobs included removal of shingles from a porch deck. These unfortunately disintegrated during the removal process and were swept off around the border of the deck area causing them to blend in with the wet snow. The crew left expressing their inability to clean up which was disappointing because I would have thought that such highly experienced tradespeople would have put a drop sheet down as surely they had experienced such situations in the past. Anyhow, I managed to clean up as the snow melted collecting everything I could and they sent someone promptly who took it away. Then, recently when we has some snow which melted and froze again, I noted that the Leafguard which was guaranteed to perform, failed and cannot handle ice at all. Water yes but not ice.

Thank you for your review. We will be reviewing this with our team leaders and work to incorporate better follow up measures for future jobs. Thank you for your business and welcome to our Leafguard family.

Ken Scanes
Ken Scanes

Leaf Guard warranty work

We are very happy with the work done to correct the initial installation of our Leaf Guard gutters Installed 14 years ago. The workers were efficient, skilled and conducted themselves in a courteous and professional Manner.
We would highly recommend Trades by Jack to anyone needing this type of work done.

thank you Mr. Scanes we're very pleased we were able to resolve your issues.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Install 16 ft of Gutter and Downspout

Very easy to communicate with and very effectively listened to my needs. Did a fantastic job with the installation and I am very happy. I'll definitely be using these folks again for any gutter related jobs I need done.

thank you for your feedbacks and recommendation!

More about Trades by Jack

Leafguard is available in Canada

Trades by Jack is proud to offer this fantastic product to help you. Avoid the messy work involved in dealing with your gutters and eavestroughs.

Say goodbye to the dangerous and unpleasant job of climbing up to your roof to clean out your gutters once and for all, without the expense of paying someone else to do it.

Gutters capture the rainwater from your roof and carry it safely to the ground, away from your foundation, where it can cause serious damage. Ordinary gutters capture leaves, twigs and other organic debris that causes them to clog and overflow during rainstorms.

•LeafGuard’s patented design causes rainwater to flow around its curved hood and into the gutter, keeping leaves and debris out.
•LeafGuard Brand Gutters are guaranteed not to clog for as long as you own your home, or Gutter Depot will clean your gutters for free.
•LeafGuard Gutters are made to fit any home in a variety of colours. Best of all they are made out durable materials, designed to last as long as you have a roof.

Call Us for Free Estimate!

Service Areas: Ajax, Aurora, Bolton, Brampton, Burlington, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Maple, Oakville, Oshawa, Pickering, Scarborough, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Toronto, Vaughan, Whitby, Woodbridge & Beyond!

Contact Details

Address: 5132 Timberlea Blvd.
Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 2S5
Phone: 1(888) 909-1665
Email: info@tradesbyjack.ca

Why Trades by Jack?

Trades by Jack can help you say goodbye, permanently, to the dangerous and distressing job of clearing out your rain gutters –without having to pay someone else to do it.