New Look Cabinets And Interiors

Reviews for New Look Cabinets And Interiors

Janice in Toronto
Janice in Toronto

Bright and sunny kitchen

My kitchen cabinets were dark and oppressive looking. From the moment Tony entered my house I knew New Look Cabinets would be doing the work. I was very impressed with the way he explained the procedure so I knew what it all entailed. My painter Chris was extremely affable and professional. He did a most excellent job. Initially I had decided to update in order to list my house however I’m loving it so much I don’t want to leave!

Stained and glazed maple transformation

Tony and his crew did a wonderful job transforming my open concept home to 2020. It was stained and glazed maple that was looking orange over time. I highly recommend New Look Cabinets!

I will be contacting them soon to work on my bathroom cabinets.

Thank you Tony!

ValV in Calgary
ValV in Calgary

Great cabinet painting

We had Tony come in and paint our existing wood cabinets and island a year ago. He walked me through the process and showed me samples and his crew was very friendly and hardworking. I was hesitant at first to paint my wood cabinets as I had heard that a paint finish wouldn’t last. I went with new look because of their process in house and in the shop. The finish came out wonderfully and a year later, the cabinets are holding up great. Still require touch up as would any wood finish but definitely would recommend!

Kitchen renovation

We researched a lot of kitchen renovators and decided on New Look.
So glad we did our kitchen is beautiful and the people that worked on it were very efficient and friendly. Thank you so much for the great kitchen. Special thanks to Thomasz for doing such a great job.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Kitchen cabinets refinished

We chose this company because of their reviews online and we are so glad that we did. We couldn’t be happier. Absolutely awesome job from start to finish. We highly recommended this company.

Kelly and Heather Phillips

Carole
Carole

Kitchen update

I opted to use my original oak cabinets. New Look cleaned and repainted them. Such an incredible improvement. They also connected me with a countertop and backsplash company who also did great work. Special thanks to Tomasz, their carpenter. Very cost effective project.

Curtis Glencross in Calgary
Curtis Glencross in Calgary

Kitchen Cabinet Refinish

Thank you very much to Chris, Tony and the whole team at New Look Cabinets. They understood exactly what we were looking for and delivered high quality work right from the beginning. They were quick to getting us that initial quote and were able to get started right away. We are very pleased with how our cabinets turned out and definitely gave our kitchen a timeless facelift in a cost effective manner. Thanks again!

Private User reviews Okotoks, AB

Entire home painted and re-lacquer wood

We had New Look Cabinets come in to freshen up our home, they were very helpful in color choice, and said if we have any concerns after the completion, please call. There was unfinished work. We were told they would com back and now keep putting it off, and being ignored. We emailed, called, text over a dozen times and still no response.
The lacquer work was not good at all, and they gave us half off the cost.
So disappointed, as I trusted them to return and now getting ignored.
They do not have the integrity we thought.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Refreshed Kitchen Cabinets

We were told that we couldn't paint our glazed and stained maple kitchen cabinets. New Look Cabinets did a wonderful job transforming the cabinets. The cabinet surface is flawless and they transformed our old butcher block into a gorgeous walnut looking finish. Chris, Tony and their crew were extremely professional. They took the time to update us with the project progress and finished in a timely manner.

I highly recommend New Look Cabinets!!!!

donald in Calgary
donald in Calgary

Kitchen Cabinets,Bathroom Vanities and Laundry Area

Tony , Mike &Scott made the process so easy for us from the quoting phase to finishing they were on time and and on budget.
We had our oak cabinets painted white, it looks like a new house.
Nu look cabinets are professional and it shows in the end product.
Thanks guys for the fantastic job.
We will be recommending you to all our friends.
Don & Nancy

More about New Look Cabinets And Interiors

Hello and thank you for your interest in New Look Cabinets and Interiors. My name is Chris White and I am the proud owner. My team and I take great pride and ownership on every project we encounter. Providing a top quality product is our commitment to our clients.

New Look Cabinets offers free estimates and a free design consultation with our interior designer (some restrictions may apply).

We are proud to announce that we are a member of the BBB and also a member of the Baeumler Approved Program. www.BaeumlerApproved.com

New Look Cabinets has 2 million dollar liability insurance, WCB coverage, and bonded to ensure that our clients are protected.

We service all of Calgary, Okotoks, Airdrie and surrounding areas!

Our team is standing by to hear how we can assist you. Contact us for a FREE estimate and let us take the stress of painting off of your shoulders.

Please visit us at http://newlookcabinets.com or call 403-719-7246 to schedule your FREE estimate!