New Look Cabinets And Interiors

403-719-7246
59 Silverado Range Hts SW
AB
T2R0L2

We were looking to repaint an entire 1200 sqft condo for walls and trim, to give it a fresh look before putting the condo on the market. 3 companies were interviewed and provided assessments based on the walk through. Selection was based on price, quality, and ability to meet schedule since we only had 3 days maximum.

Chris provided me with a same day assessment, and a detailed quote. The pricing was extremely reasonable. He tailored the job to meet the "for sale" purpose, and provided a professional interior designer to help me select a paint color on site. I met with Frank and Oscar daily during the job. Both were professional and courteous. Frank especially made sure I was comfortable with the job and kept me in the loop. I would strongly recommend these guys to anyone, and will definitely use them again when I have another paint job!

Thank you so much for your kind review, Ariel. We are thrilled to hear that you are very satisfied with our work. We really try to make every job an excellent experience for our clients. We very much appreciate your business and would love to work with you again in the future.