1 800 Got Junk Saskatoon, Regina & Winnipeg

ali in Winnipeg
ali in Winnipeg
0 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Furniture removal

Service is good. Guys were giving me a very high quote. However when i stated how company charge as per guidelines on their own website they were quick to bargain from 399 to 210.
Someone who is not aware of the guidelines can be easily exploited.
Otherwise their guys are professional and do good job and try to adjust with your timing needs.
I would recommend their service.

Cat in Winnipeg
Cat in Winnipeg

Awesome work

Quick and friendly service. Super friendly each time. I used this company twice so far, will be using them in the future. Good company to call. Recommend this company to friends and family.

Huldah in Winnipeg
Huldah in Winnipeg

Junk removal

Had junk to be removed from the garage
GOT JUNK came to my home gave us a quote and was done in a short time
Guys were pleasant and quick
Happy with result

Cassandra in Winnipeg
Cassandra in Winnipeg

Great service!

They were friendly individuals who came to my home, quick and it was painless on my end. I just had to tell them what to remove. Would definitely recommend to others.

Private User reviews Headingley, MB

Cleaning house

The boys were prompt and very respectful of the house and the stuff I deemed “junk”. Very professional!!! I would gladly use them again in a very likely near future.

Checkov1 in Winnipeg
Checkov1 in Winnipeg

Moving out

2 days to move out and a room full of old furniture we were unable to resell or giveaway (at least, on short notice). The service was expensive, but not unreasonable when you factor in the luxury of last-minute relief from the stress of dealing with all that junk. Staff were very professional, strong, and extra careful when handling heavy items. Impressed.

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

House Demo

The service was great - the crew was professional, on time, friendly, reliable and did a great job. We are very happy with this company. Thanks we appreciate it. Cheers.

Junk purge

I used 1800-Got-Junk to purge a previous tenants junk from my land. Derek and his trusty side kick were quick, courteous and gave a very accurate quote on site. 10/10 would recommend.

Joshy8888 in Winnipeg
Joshy8888 in Winnipeg

Living room items removal

The guys that came to my place were fast, efficient, friendly, and very professional. I will not hesitate to use this company again in the future! They’re very accurate with describing how and why they estimate their junk removal service. Thanks Clive and friend!

Kerry in Winnipeg
Kerry in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Junk removal from an office

Really pleased with with the service. Employees who showed up were punctual, courteous and easy to work with. They listened to what we needed done and were able to make it work for us! Thanks for the great service - you made it so easy and hassle-free for us to get our office cleared out and looking good!

More about 1 800 Got Junk Saskatoon, Regina & Winnipeg

The World's Largest Junk Removal Service. Remove all your junk with out lifting a finger with 1-800 Got Junk? Just give us a call, point out what you want removed and we do the rest. Book online at now and save $10! 1-800-GOT-JUNK? is your full-service junk removal company. We ...
Looking for Junk Removal pros in Winnipeg?