We-Haul Student Junk Removal Service

Reviews for We-Haul Student Junk Removal Service

Barry in Old Toronto
Barry in Old Toronto

Junk Removal

What a great experience all around. Setting up the appointment was easy, they arrived on time, did the job seemingly with ease and both Cordell, the gentleman that came to do the job, and Marc, back in the office were a pleasure to deal with. Would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Deck Removal

We’re very happy with the job Marc and his crew did removing our old deck. They scheduled the job with quick turnaround time and a competitive price. They were hard working, fast, skilled, and left the site clean. We met with a few other possible companies to get the job done and we are very happy we chose We-haul. They also moved a couple of heavy items out of our house which were not included in the scope of the project. Super professional, courteous and efficient. We wouldn’t hesitate to call them again for future projects.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Junk Removal from garage

They called before coming and came right on time and they were very friendly, fast and professional. They provided an estimate prior to removing the junk and their prices are BY FAR cheaper than other competitors! Thank you so much guys! Definately look forward to using the services again and I would recommend them to everyone!!!

Daniel from Toronto
Daniel from Toronto

Shed demolition and junk removal

I’m a repeat customer. Marc and his crew were able to fit me in pretty quickly. They arrived on time and gave me a very reasonable, no obligation quote. Terrific service, my number one go-to for for junk removal and bin rental.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write us such a positive review .

Lig E  in Old Toronto
Lig E in Old Toronto

Junk Removal

Very pleased with this service. They arrived on time and were very quick. Left everything clean with no damage. If I need further service I would definitely use this company again. Thank you!

Thanks for using our service . I'm glad everything worked out well for you

j_slaney
j_slaney

Junk removal

I was happy I hired these guys. They were extremely polite. They worked around my budget and removed my garbage in a timely manner. If you are looking for junk removal use these young guys

Jeffrey . Thank you for taking time out of your day to write us such a great review

Dan S in Toronto
Dan S in Toronto

Fast, courteous and well priced

We had pulled all the carpeting up from the house as well as part of the rear deck and needed it gone. I phoned We-Haul in the morning and 40 minutes later George arrived at my door... assessed what I had, we agreed on the load size/price and then he proceeded to load everything up quickly and thoroughly. A great experience overall, very happy. I have used others before and this was the first time with We-Haul... I will be using them again in the future.

Thank you for taking time to write us such a great review. We appreciate all the feedback

Bin rental

I rented a bin for the reminanance of a move I did. I called we-haul in the morning and had the bin within a few hours. Placed wood under the bin to protect the driveway. Great service.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write us such a positive review

Jonathan
Jonathan

Rented 14 YARD BIN

We rented the bin for a week and they delivered on time. We used it for our basement renovation garbage. We are very glad with the service from we-haul bin rental

Thank you Jonathan for using our bin rental service. I hope your renovation went well

Maria North York in Toronto
Maria North York in Toronto

Bin rental

Needed a bin rental - emailed we haul and got a prompt call the next morning from Marc. He explained the all in cost for a bin rental and explained the sizing and all in pricing. Easy going yet professional. Marc said George would call me 1hr before drop offnto confirm wjere i would like bin placed. Bam! George called ! And then he called again wjen he arrived at my property ( as i wasnt available for the drop off) to confirm exactly where i wanted the bin. When i got home that evening bam! The bin was placed exactly as discussed! These guys are awesome great customer service ! Thanks marc and George - your business card and a great experiencd has been shared with all my facebook friends!

Highleeee recommend We Haul (Marc or George)!!!

Hey Maria. I really appreciate this review. I am happy you were satisfied

More about We-Haul Student Junk Removal Service

We-Haul is a full service Junk and Garbage Removal company, founded and run by hardworking students.

What do we get rid of?... Just about anything! From Construction debris to entire estates, there’s no job too big or small for We-Haul!

Our Workers are clean and reliable and ready to serve their customers. We will show up at your location and give you a FREE ON SITE ESTIMATE before we start. If you like our quote, we will load and dispose of all your unwanted items ON THE SPOT. All you have to do is point and relax and we will do all the dirty work.

We are happy to announce that everything we take from your house is either brought to a donation centre or sorted at a recycling depot. Only a small portion of what we remove will be brought to a dump or landfill.

Call now for you free quote 647 444 5865

We also offer bin rental service. Call now for details about that too

JUNK REMOVAL AND BIN RENTAL SERVICE
CLEAR THAT OLD SPACE FOR NEW IDEAS! WE ARE AN AFFORDABLE JUNK REMOVAL AND BIN RENTAL SERVICE THAT IS AVAILABLE ON SHORT NOTICE. THERE IS NO JOB TOO BIG OR SMALL. CALL US FOR YOUR FREE ON SITE ESTIMATE!!!
We specialize in the removal and disposal of anything from household waste to construction debris. Weather you are looking for our full service Junk Removal or looking to rent a container and fill it yourself, We-haul is your answer for affordable disposal. Our team along with the truck, will arrive at a time that is convenient for you. We will remove almost anything from anywhere on your property and dispose of it for you.
2008