We-Haul Student Junk Removal Service

HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Toronto  >  We-Haul Student Junk Removal Service

Reviews for We-Haul Student Junk Removal Service

Daniel from Toronto
Daniel from Toronto

Shed demolition and junk removal

I’m a repeat customer. Marc and his crew were able to fit me in pretty quickly. They arrived on time and gave me a very reasonable, no obligation quote. Terrific service, my number one go-to for for junk removal and bin rental.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write us such a positive review .

Junk Removal from garage

They called before coming and came right on time and they were very friendly, fast and professional. They provided an estimate prior to removing the junk and their prices are BY FAR cheaper than other competitors! Thank you so much guys! Definately look forward to using the services again and I would recommend them to everyone!!!

Lig E  in Old Toronto
Lig E in Old Toronto

Junk Removal

Very pleased with this service. They arrived on time and were very quick. Left everything clean with no damage. If I need further service I would definitely use this company again. Thank you!

Thanks for using our service . I'm glad everything worked out well for you

j_slaney
j_slaney

Junk removal

I was happy I hired these guys. They were extremely polite. They worked around my budget and removed my garbage in a timely manner. If you are looking for junk removal use these young guys

Jeffrey . Thank you for taking time out of your day to write us such a great review

Dan S in Toronto
Dan S in Toronto

Fast, courteous and well priced

We had pulled all the carpeting up from the house as well as part of the rear deck and needed it gone. I phoned We-Haul in the morning and 40 minutes later George arrived at my door... assessed what I had, we agreed on the load size/price and then he proceeded to load everything up quickly and thoroughly. A great experience overall, very happy. I have used others before and this was the first time with We-Haul... I will be using them again in the future.

Thank you for taking time to write us such a great review. We appreciate all the feedback

Bin rental

I rented a bin for the reminanance of a move I did. I called we-haul in the morning and had the bin within a few hours. Placed wood under the bin to protect the driveway. Great service.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write us such a positive review

Jonathan
Jonathan

Rented 14 YARD BIN

We rented the bin for a week and they delivered on time. We used it for our basement renovation garbage. We are very glad with the service from we-haul bin rental

Thank you Jonathan for using our bin rental service. I hope your renovation went well

Maria North York in Toronto
Maria North York in Toronto

Bin rental

Needed a bin rental - emailed we haul and got a prompt call the next morning from Marc. He explained the all in cost for a bin rental and explained the sizing and all in pricing. Easy going yet professional. Marc said George would call me 1hr before drop offnto confirm wjere i would like bin placed. Bam! George called ! And then he called again wjen he arrived at my property ( as i wasnt available for the drop off) to confirm exactly where i wanted the bin. When i got home that evening bam! The bin was placed exactly as discussed! These guys are awesome great customer service ! Thanks marc and George - your business card and a great experiencd has been shared with all my facebook friends!

Highleeee recommend We Haul (Marc or George)!!!

Hey Maria. I really appreciate this review. I am happy you were satisfied

M. Silver
M. Silver

Years of junk to remove

I had 20 plus years of accumulated stuff that I figured I may use one day. My crawl space was becoming impossible to maneuver. I had my kids strollers...my kids are in their 20's now. I also had 2 old box TV's. One of them was a 55 inch projection TV that easily weighed over 200 pounds. Time to dispose of it all. I called We-Haul. Marc picked up after the first ring. Thank goodness they don't charge by weight like other companies. George and Cordel showed up and removed that TV from my basement. They were courteous and pleasant and very professional even with the awkward heavy labour. I had also filled my garage with stuff. They squeeezed it all into one load. There was a small scratch/chip off my wall from the move up the stairs with the TV but I couldn't believe they got the thing out. I would recommend this company to anyone and I will see them again I am sure!

Hello mrs silver,
I'm glad you chose to use our service. It's a pleasure to work for a great customer like yourself.

omalak in Toronto
omalak in Toronto

Construction Bin Rental

Hands down the BEST guys to deal with when looking for a bin. Marc was so accessible and accomodated me on a very short timeline. The best part was no hidden fees, Marx is sfraoght up about cost no hidden charges. They take care when dropping the bin on your driveway as well so no damaged asphalt.

Will definately use Marc and We Haul again. Highly recommended! 10/10

Thank you for using our service to rent your bin. I hope that your Reno is turning out well

More about We-Haul Student Junk Removal Service

We-Haul is a full service Junk and Garbage Removal company, founded and run by hardworking students.

What do we get rid of?... Just about anything! From Construction debris to entire estates, there’s no job too big or small for We-Haul!

Our Workers are clean and reliable and ready to serve their customers. We will show up at your location and give you a FREE ON SITE ESTIMATE before we start. If you like our quote, we will load and dispose of all your unwanted items ON THE SPOT. All you have to do is point and relax and we will do all the dirty work.

We are happy to announce that everything we take from your house is either brought to a donation centre or sorted at a recycling depot. Only a small portion of what we remove will be brought to a dump or landfill.

Call now for you free quote 647 444 5865

We also offer bin rental service. Call now for details about that too

JUNK REMOVAL AND BIN RENTAL SERVICE
CLEAR THAT OLD SPACE FOR NEW IDEAS! WE ARE AN AFFORDABLE JUNK REMOVAL AND BIN RENTAL SERVICE THAT IS AVAILABLE ON SHORT NOTICE. THERE IS NO JOB TOO BIG OR SMALL. CALL US FOR YOUR FREE ON SITE ESTIMATE!!!
We specialize in the removal and disposal of anything from household waste to construction debris. Weather you are looking for our full service Junk Removal or looking to rent a container and fill it yourself, We-haul is your answer for affordable disposal. Our team along with the truck, will arrive at a time that is convenient for you. We will remove almost anything from anywhere on your property and dispose of it for you.
2008