We Haul Demolition and Disposal Services

We Haul Demolition and Disposal Services

Reviews for We Haul Demolition and Disposal Services

Vanvan in Toronto
Vanvan in Toronto

Great and amazing service and efficiency

We are in the process of listing the parental house and we had to dispose of 30 plus years of accumulated debris. Marc returned our called promptly and he explained the services of his company.

After scheduling his services for two days hence, Marc and two of his assocIates arrived on time and ready to clear our house. In preparation for wehaul, we organized the materials by bagging and sorting the materials in several piles.

Wehaul disposed of our debris with 1 and 2/3 loads in roughly 2 hours. They are friendly, professional and efficient. I will whole heartedly recommend their services to my family, and friends.

We have also recommended their services to our realtor.

Hey there. I appreciate your review and recommendations for our service. I hope you are doing well

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Job well done, cheapest I could find

I needed a small amount of construction and domestic junk removed. These guys were the cheapest I could find, they were here within two hours and the whole thing was done in five minutes.

Thank you for writing us such a great review

Susan in Woodbrdige
Susan in Woodbrdige

House Clean-Up

I hired We-Haul to remove household junk that we had accumulated over the last several years. When contacting the company, Marc promptly returned my call to set up an appointment. Marc and his partner arrived on-time and he quickly gave me an quote. With my approval, they immediately began the junk removal process. They were attentive to minimize any dirt in the house (removing shoes upon entering), and check in with me about the removal of anything they were not sure about. The entire process from quote to payment took only an hour, and that was for a full load! I was very pleased with the service and would definitely recommend the company.

Hey Susan, thank you so much for using our service. Good luck with the rest of your school year before your break.

nicholas in Toronto
nicholas in Toronto

estate clean out

Great service. cheap rates. i paid about 25% less for these guys to come to my mothers house and clean it then any other company that quoted us. They were quick too. they filled up 2 14yd bins with old furniture and crap until they were over flowing in about 3 hours from quote until finish . would definitely use them again without hesitation.
thanks nicholas

Nicholas, thank you for taking time to write us such a great review.

harper of no relation
harper of no relation

Garage Junk

Got referred to Marc from a friend of mine. Happy I was. Was thoroughly impressed with the service from top to bottom. On time - friendly - knowledgeable - hard working.

Would use again and recommend!

Thanks for taking time out of your day to write this review. Very happy that you are satisfied with our service

Amita
Amita

Household and Backyard Junk Removal

I called We Haul to get rid of household and yard junk left in and around my house by the previous owners. Marc's quote was by far the cheapest that I received and he was able to accommodate the additional items that I forgot to mention in the original estimate without raising the cost by much. He was very easy to get a hold of and both he and his team were very punctual, polite and easy to work with. They did a very thorough job and I will not hesitate to call them again if I need more junk to be removed.

Hey Anita, thank you for writing this review. I hope you are enjoying your new place

phil in Toronto
phil in Toronto

Junk removal

I got an appointment quickly and at a time of my liking. Marc and his crew showed up on time and got the job done efficiently and quickly. Included removal of some large items from the home, plus a big pile in the garage. Even though the amount was more than I expected, they fit it all in and poof, it was gone! Friendly and cost-efficient, I have no problem in giving them a recommendation.

Hey Phil. Thanks for taking time to write us such a great review. I hope your doing well

Tracks Family
Tracks Family

Last minute junk removal

It was moving day and I didn't realize just how much garbage was in the house and garage. It couldn't be left for the new owners so I called the guys at We Haul. They came to the house within an hour of my call, were polite, professional, and hauled everything away in one load - no easy feat considering how much junk there was. Highly recommended. Thanks guys!

Hey Micheal, really appreciate your review of our service. Just glad that everything was taken care of properly

mgibson in Toronto
mgibson in Toronto

Junk Removal

From my first call to the end of the job I was completely impressed. Arrived on time, quickly estimated (accurately) the volume and cost, completed the job quickly, cleaned and swept - 20 years of crap filled a bin. Great attitude, very professional. Will absolutely call again.

Thanks for writing us such a great review. Hope your having a great winter

More about We Haul Demolition and Disposal Services

We-Haul is a full service Junk and Garbage Removal company, founded and run by hardworking students.

What do we get rid of?... Just about anything! From Construction debris to entire estates, there’s no job too big or small for We-Haul!

Our Workers are clean and reliable and ready to serve their customers. We will show up at your location and give you a FREE ON SITE ESTIMATE before we start. If you like our quote, we will load and dispose of all your unwanted items ON THE SPOT. All you have to do is point and relax and we will do all the dirty work.

We are happy to announce that everything we take from your house is either brought to a donation centre or sorted at a recycling depot. Only a small portion of what we remove will be brought to a dump or landfill.

Call now for you free quote 647 444 5865

We also offer bin rental service. Call now for details about that too

JUNK REMOVAL AND BIN RENTAL SERVICE
CLEAR THAT OLD SPACE FOR NEW IDEAS! WE ARE AN AFFORDABLE JUNK REMOVAL AND BIN RENTAL SERVICE THAT IS AVAILABLE ON SHORT NOTICE. THERE IS NO JOB TOO BIG OR SMALL. CALL US FOR YOUR FREE ON SITE ESTIMATE!!!
We specialize in the removal and disposal of anything from household waste to construction debris. Weather you are looking for our full service Junk Removal or looking to rent a container and fill it yourself, We-haul is your answer for affordable disposal. Our team along with the truck, will arrive at a time that is convenient for you. We will remove almost anything from anywhere on your property and dispose of it for you.
2008