We Haul Demolition and Disposal Services

Reviews for We Haul Demolition and Disposal Services

kerry from Toronto
kerry from Toronto

old household junk removal

I called the guys at wehaul recently and I was quite satisfied I did. They helped organize and dispose of all the old junk that was hidden in my basement. I could not believe they would fit all my rubbish in only 2 truckloads but they did. Great young, friendly guys and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a cheap junk removal company.

Kerry. We appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to write such a positive review . I hope your move goes well. enjoy

antonio from Toronto
antonio from Toronto

junk removal

We recently decided to get rid of alot of old junk in our house. We had about 20 large garbage bags, a sofabed and a few other small items. I read the reviews for wehaul on homestars and liked what i read. I gave them a call and later that afternoon two young men showed up at my house and gave me a quote for removal. I thought their quote was fair so i gave them the ok, and they cleared out all my junk right then and there. I wish nothing but the best for these young guys.

Gerald from Old Toronto
Gerald from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

JUNK REMOVAL (renovation waste)

My wife and I recently did a complete reno on a medium sized basement. We tore out part of the drywall, ceiling and hardwood flooring. After we finished the demo we called the guys at wehaul to come over and give us a quote as to the cost for disposal. 2 guys showed up named marc and kevin. They quoted me a full load which would cost 280$. I approved and they got right to work. From start to finsih it only took them about an hour to load up their truck and then they were on their way. We were very satisfied with how quickly the whole process took.

Hey Gerald. thank you for writing us such a great review. I hope your reno went by and you are enjoying your new basement.

Wendy from Toronto
Wendy from Toronto

Couch and fridge removal

I called we-haul a few days ago to book an appointment for junk removal. When the day came for the guys at we-haul to come to my house I was amazed at how much snow was outside. I figured there was no way that we-haul would be able to make it to my house. I was pleasantly surprised when they called me and told me they were 30 minutes away. They showed up right on time, gave me an affordable quote and went ahead and removed my stuff. They were very friendly and reliable even though the road conditions were awful. Thanks again from wendy

Sean from Old Toronto
Sean from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Appliance Removal

I called Marc at We Haul to schedule a time for the removal of two kitchen appliances from a downtown condo. Despite the onset of a snow storm, Marc and his colleague arrived on time and carefully removed the appliances. Quoted rate was $80, plus tax. I highly recommend We Haul and will not hesitate to use their services again in the future.

tamara from Toronto
tamara from Toronto

Rubbish removal

I have used we-haul many times over the past few years. I operate a cleaning company and we-haul has proved to be very important for my service. They always show up at whatever location I am at and remove old garbage or junk that we need removed. They are very reliable and you can't beat their rate. I will continue to use them and hope you can experience their service as well.

Tim Tranter from Toronto
Tim Tranter from Toronto

Garbage removal

I used We Haul's to remove junk from my basement last week and I was very pleased with their services. They quoted me a price on the phone and then showed up right on time and cleared the basement out quickly. The workers were beyond professional and friendly. I receive several quotes per the phone from other companies and We Haul was the least expensive. The company provides great value, and you can't go wrong with the pricing

Hey tim,
we really appreciate taking time out of your day to write us such a positive review. We will always be there to assist you

mike from North York
mike from North York
1 review North York, ON

junk removal

I recently did a renoation in my basement. I accumulated a bunch of drywall, wood studs and insulation. I got the number for wehaul. they showed up about an hour later and gave me a quote and removed everything out of my basement. it took them only about 45 minutes. I was surprised at how quick and simple the process was thanks to the guys at wehaul.

Emperuman Rajan in King City
Emperuman Rajan in King City
11 reviews RICHMOND HILL, ON

Old Furniture Removal

We were getting rid of our old sofa set from our family room and initially thought we'd store it on our garage. However given the fact its winter and the couch was taking up space, we later thought we'd keep it outside on the curb. Even a worse idea.

So we went through the listings, websites and including Home Stars and stumbled upon We-Haul. Based on the reviews, my wife and I called up to get a quote over the phone. We told them it was a 3 piece couch/sofa only. Instantly, they gave us a quote over the phone for $80 which seemed too good to be true.

However, as quoted by the phone, when they came over, they took the couch and only charged us what they quoted us over the phone which was $80. They were efficient and very reliable. Friendly with a smile on their faces.

More about We Haul Demolition and Disposal Services

We-Haul is a full service Junk and Garbage Removal company, founded and run by hardworking students.

What do we get rid of?... Just about anything! From Construction debris to entire estates, there’s no job too big or small for We-Haul!

Our Workers are clean and reliable and ready to serve their customers. We will show up at your location and give you a FREE ON SITE ESTIMATE before we start. If you like our quote, we will load and dispose of all your unwanted items ON THE SPOT. All you have to do is point and relax and we will do all the dirty work.

We are happy to announce that everything we take from your house is either brought to a donation centre or sorted at a recycling depot. Only a small portion of what we remove will be brought to a dump or landfill.

Call now for you free quote 647 444 5865

We also offer bin rental service. Call now for details about that too

JUNK REMOVAL AND BIN RENTAL SERVICE
CLEAR THAT OLD SPACE FOR NEW IDEAS! WE ARE AN AFFORDABLE JUNK REMOVAL AND BIN RENTAL SERVICE THAT IS AVAILABLE ON SHORT NOTICE. THERE IS NO JOB TOO BIG OR SMALL. CALL US FOR YOUR FREE ON SITE ESTIMATE!!!
We specialize in the removal and disposal of anything from household waste to construction debris. Weather you are looking for our full service Junk Removal or looking to rent a container and fill it yourself, We-haul is your answer for affordable disposal. Our team along with the truck, will arrive at a time that is convenient for you. We will remove almost anything from anywhere on your property and dispose of it for you.
2008