Kovar Contracting INC

Reviews for Kovar Contracting INC

jw3
jw3

Siding replacement

I would highly recommend Kovar contracting!
Alex (the contractor who replaced my siding) was knowledgeable & friendly and replaced my siding very quickly. He was also very easy to get a hold of if I had questions.
Jason was also very great to work with, as he responded very quickly to my inquiries via email.
I would definitely use Kovar again for another job!

Thank you for your kind review. I will pass on your kind words to Alex. I'm glad that we were able to answer your questions quickly through out the process.

Deanna in Ottawa
Deanna in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Roofing with Kovar contracting.

I was very pleased with the roofing job that was completed on my home last week.
The roofers were very personable and worked under extreme temperatures.
Jason was very knowledgeable and helpful and answered all my questions.
I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you for your kind review. Recommendations are always appreciated.

kathy
kathy

kitchen renovation

work involved removal of sunshine ceiling light, patching drywall, installing pot lights and finish painting

Thank you for the kind review. We appreciate your business and hope we can be of assistance in the future.

AJcb
AJcb
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Roof replacement

After discussing roof replacement options, Jason from Kovar provided a detailed estimate and the work was performed on the agreed upon price. Jamie and his crew were professional and worked a couple of long days to get the project completed in a reasonable timeframe. The quality of the completed job was excellent and I would definitely recommend Kovar to others.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. It was our pleasure to be of service. If we can be of service in the future, please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Suzan Ascroft from Ottawa
Suzan Ascroft from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

quick and thorough

We noticed a raccoon had damaged the soffit in one corner. In no time at all we had an estimate and then the work was done. Not only did Alex repair the problem but he also took extra measures to discourage further visits from the raccoon.

Thank you for your kind review. We pride ourselves on taking care of our customers needs!

Ted in Stittsville
Ted in Stittsville
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Roof Shingle Replacement

We had Jason and his crew replace my mother's problem roof last year. They were very thorough and looked after every conceivable detail. This year they replaced our roof for us as well. A great team dedicated to quick response, quality products and customer satisfaction.

Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure taking care of your roofing needs.

Julian
Julian

Reroof and new skylight

Had Kovar's guys come in and re-insulate and re-roof our sun room and replace a skylight on the main roof.

Thank you for your rating and your business.

Dawn and Kelvin D in Ottawa
Dawn and Kelvin D in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Replacing vine-damaged siding on garage and one side of house and soffit , fascia, and eaves-trough on entire garage

Asked for a labour and materials estimate from four different contracting companies, and decided on KOVAR for the following reasons:
- They responded to every one of my questions (and I had a lot of them) with patience and respect, and provided thoroughly thought-out answers
- They dropped by several times for measurements, to chose the siding and match the colour exactly, drop off samples.
- When I discovered that my siding was GENTEK and the exact colour, KOVAR opened an account with GENTEK so as to provide me with exactly what I wanted.

I cannot count how many questions and times I contacted them by text, phone, and e-mail. But, I can tell you how pleased I was with the entire process, and especially with the finished product.

One day my husband called me and said "Alex is an artist!" I asked why? He told me that Alex was putting in the corking with his finger and making sure that it was done perfectly! We have shown the finished work to several people, and each time my husband relays the Alex-is-an artist story.

We are very pleased with the process, the finished product, and with how KOVAR personnel treated me every time.

We highly recommend KOVAR, and they are now in my book! My go-to to company!

We are so happy that you are pleased with the final product. We take pride in our workmanship and appreciate when a customer notices. I will make sure to pass your sentiments on to Alex. Thank you for your detailed review, your recommendations and your business.

Martin in Orleans
Martin in Orleans
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Attic insulation

We hired Kovar for attic insulation and attic air leak sealing. Kovar contracting was courteous and professional, and we would like to thank them for a job well done. Thank you!

We were pleased to be of service. Thank you for your business.

christinab
christinab

Roof

Jason and his crew replaced our roof. Great to deal with and they know their stuff. Would use them again and recommend them.

Thank you for any and all of your recommendations.

More about Kovar Contracting INC

Kovar Contracting provides roofing, siding, eavestrough and soffit/fascia services in the greater Ottawa area.

We provide high quality service and workmanship using the best available products. We Offer a 50 year non-prorated warranty on all shingle roofs.

For a limited time, we are offering 50% off gutter guard with eavestrough installation!

Our services include: