14 Knoll Terrace Nepean ON K2J 2K6

Nigel
Nigel
5 reviews Dunrobin, ON

Roof replacement

Work was completed ahead of schedule and the finished product is outstanding. I would not hesitate to recommend Kovar Contracting.

We are glad you are happy with the finished product. It was our honor to help you out during the tornado-caused upheaval. Your recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Lorraine
Lorraine
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Garage ceiling insulation

613 799 1704
14 Knoll Terrace
Ottawa
K2J 2K6

The team was fantastic. Gave a very good estimate and completed the work efficiently. They tidied up after themselves and it was a positive experience from start to finish. I highly recommend them.

We are glad you were satisfied with our services. Your recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Neil Ottawa
Neil Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Siding, eavestrough, soffit, and fascia

I needed a company to install vinyl siding to cover my stucco in my backyard. I also needed new eavestrough/downspout as well as needed to have soffit and fascia installed. Jay provided a great quote and Alex with did a great job. Very professional, thorough and did a great job cleaning up afterwards.

Thanks for your review. We are glad you like the new look of your home.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Basement finish

Kevin Campbell did an excellent job leasing with us to design our basement reno and work quote. Ben did a fantastic job framing and along with Kevin, they installed our basement celing, floor, walls, stairs and barn door. It was a pleasure dealing with Kevin and Ben and Kovar contracting.

Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure working with you. We hope you enjoy your new basement for a long time to come!

manerytimlin
manerytimlin

reshingling, caping work

613 799 1704
14 Knoll Terrace
Ottawa
K2J 2K6

Jason was thorough and organized in our first meeting. His quotes are professional, accurate and fair.
We had to correct a few problems in workmanship but it was accepted and rectified promptly and courteously.
To even further recommend his company --not one week after completion of the job, our neighbourhood got hit by a tornado and we were one of the few that had no lost shingles!!!
We've had many roofing companies over the years with different houses and I have to say that Kovar Contracting is the best so far for sure!!!

We are so happy to hear you were pleased with our work and that it held up through the storm. We hope to assist you in the future should you have any contracting needs.

roy.mcewen in Ottawa
roy.mcewen in Ottawa

shingling of My Cottage Roof

Kovar Contracting just replaced the shingles on my cottage roof and did an outstanding job. Their work crew was on time, friendly and very professional throughout the completion of the project. In addition to this, I received very experienced recommendations on the quality of materials to use and obtained a non prorated 50 year warranty on the completed work. The price for the completed work was fair and I recommend this company to the highest degree !

Thank you so much for your kind review. The crew surely appreciated your hospitality and would love to work with you again. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further contracting needs.

Marie
Marie

Attic Insulation

The work was completed professionally and efficiently. The snag that came up was dealt with quickly as well.

Thank you for your comments. I am glad we were able to resolve all issues to your satisfaction.

Trevor from Ottawa
Trevor from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Re shingle roof

Jason , the owner of Kovar construction, came over and set out the product line, roofing information and the details about his company in a friendly and organized fashion. He is personable, open and honest to deal with and believes in providing an excellent product and service. He often answered the phone himself when called and returned calls the same day. He provided liability insurance and worker certification documents on line, along with his estimate. We had a large steep roof re shingled with a skylight replacement and installation of new vents.

His roofing crew, led by Jamie were likewise efficient, informative and easily approachable even when busy. I believe they did an excellent job and the roof looks great. The site was kept clean throughout.

The pricing was most competitive and better than some well known roofing companies, that offered less for the same price or more. I believe Kovar Construction provided good value for an above average product and excellent workmanship. A top of the line warranty was also reassuring, and attests to their competence and level of certification. I had interviewed four other companies, and Kovar Construction came out on top in my estimation. I have no hesitation in recommending them highly.

Thank you Trevor for your thorough and kind review. We are happy to hear you were pleased with the service we provided. Should you have any contracting needs in the future, please do not hesitate to give us a call.

Trish in Toronto
Trish in Toronto

Skylight reinstalled

Our skylight, which was installed by the previous owner, started leaking and Jamie came by before the next rainfall. We had different shingles than the ones he had with him, so he ended up coming back the next morning, which was the Saturday of a long weekend. They did a great job and were very friendly and helpful. Definitely went above and beyond for their customers. Much appreciated!

Thank you for your kind words. I will make sure to pass them on to Jamie.

Philippe
Philippe

Sun Tunnels

Installed two sun tunnels above staircase. No issues with the work but we find the light coming through to be cold and close to fluorescent lighting and may look into installing light filters.

Thank you so much for your kind review. I will send you an email regarding options for light filters!

More about Kovar Contracting INC

Kovar Contracting provides roofing, siding, eavestrough and soffit/fascia services in the greater Ottawa area.

We provide high quality service and workmanship using the best available products. We Offer a 50 year non-prorated warranty on all shingle roofs.

For a limited time, we are offering 50% off gutter guard with eavestrough installation!

Our services include: