HomeStars  >  Roofing in Markham  >  Got It Covered Roofing & Renovations

Yuriy in Scarborough
Yuriy in Scarborough

You are covered!

If you like when:
- your calls are being returned in reasonable time,
- you have estimate on time,
- no pushing for offer,
- quality roof installation,
- clean aria of work after work finished,
- pictures of roof replacing process,
- payment by any means (check, e-transfer...)
Then is is the company to deal with!

Thank you for the comments we really appreciate it we are trying hard to make this company to think about our clients and get the jobs done as professional as we can

K chandler in Toronto
K chandler in Toronto

Flat roof

Great roofing company! I recommend them on a job well done. They worked non-stop on one of the hottest days to get my roof done! Fast, friendly and cleaned up after. Even the price was right. Thank you Jamie & crew!

I am happy you are so satisfied! Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Dave O. in Scarborough
Dave O. in Scarborough

Saturday Roof shingles repair after Fri May 4 Wind Storm

Sat May 6 we woke to find several shingles lifted off the roof and two lost in Fri's windstorm. A neighbour passed on Jamie's phone #, I phoned and texted him at 1220pm, by 1pm Casey was at our front door and up on the roof. A quick inspection, everything else was fine, and he got right to the repair. Very lucky to find them available on such short notice! Excellent emergency response and repair! Thanks guys

We are so glad we were able to help.

Robert in Scarborough
Robert in Scarborough

roof

Very happy, Jaimie has an excellent crew friendly and professional. Casey was the head installer and he was a pleasure to have run the job. The work was fast and the clean up spotless. I highly recommend "Got it Covered Roofing"

Thank you for writing this review Robert. It was a pleasure working for you. I'm glad you are happy with our service and workmanship.

in a panic!

My leaky roof was stressing my family out as water was coming into 2 bedrooms. Another Toronto roofer recommended Got It Covered and Jamie was quick to answer my call, speedy (as in- the next morning at 8 am!) to diagnose, and had one of his guys come by a few days later to explain what was going to be done and how . After removing snow, rejigging a poorly placed eaves and tackling some shoddy roofing practices of another roofer's lazy practices, I am satisfied with a job well done by Got It Covered and would connect again as it is a HARD JOB to find good roofers who stand behind their work in this city!

Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves in our work. Was there anything we could have done differently to have qualified for a 10?

eavestrough replacement

I had a 10 foot eavestrough section break away, Jamie and crew, looked at damage and very fairly quoted replacment trough. A very professtional team, and would highly recommend them.

Carlos in Toronto
Carlos in Toronto

Honest Hardworking Guys

Eavestrough cleaning of a handful of properties. Fast, efficient work done on time and with a fair price. It was a messy job but they cleaned up everything at each property.

emma in Toronto
emma in Toronto

I had a leaking roof. Jamie did the job quickly, cleaned up afterwards, and showed up immediately when there was a leak. He’s very kind and reliable. I completely trust him.

Dr. K in Toronto
Dr. K in Toronto

Excellent experience

Jamie and crew are great and highly recommended. Were quick to provide quote, quick to schedule date and time for work, completed roof replacement in two days, price was very reasonable. The guys are nice, respectful, clean up after their work, reliable and trustworthy. Would do business with them again.

Thank you from got to cover roofing in renovations

Derek in Ottawa
Derek in Ottawa

Amazing roofing company

Great experience with John and Jamie at Got it Covered Roofing. They replaced my downspouts and fixed my gutters. Very responsive, professional and a fair price. They made sure the colours match and came and did the work when they said they would. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Derek

Thank you for taking the time to write this review for us. We are glad you are satisfied with the service.

More about Got It Covered Roofing & Renovations

Got it Covered Roofing & Renovations is a family run company with 30 years experience. We pride ourselves in doing things for our clients the way we would do our own family! We will consult with the home owner and come up with the best quality products for the job. Our workmanship is guaranteed and our service is remarkable. We offer free estimates and we are fully insured. We are saddened by the reputation roofers/renovators have made for themselves over the years and we are here to change that!
If you want excellent customer service/care and amazing workmanship please call for a quote today!