Gutters & Eavestroughs
Got It Covered Roofing & Renovations

Reviews for Got It Covered Roofing & Renovations

S. McDERMOTT
S. McDERMOTT

Double DOUBLE car garage roof shingles

My Mom owns a rental property with a large double 2 car garage. Jamie met with her and discussed the job with her in detail. On the scheduled day they began work on time, Jamie and his team were amazing! They were so attentive to every detail and my Mom was thrilled with their service and attitude. They made sure that the site was left as they found it. They were professional and knowledgeable. We will definitely call on them again when we need any help in the future. Awesome job, well done - thanks Jamie and the guys!

Thank you very much I appreciated your mom was it sweetheart I would do anything for her

katie herbert from Toronto
katie herbert from Toronto

Shingle roof in The Pocket

I have used Jamie’s team several times and highly recommend them.

This project was a shingle roof in a house in the Pocket. They arrived on time and did a great job.

They are efficient and do good work. They always clean up after themselves.

Thank you, Katie, for taking the time to write this positive review. We really appreciate it and your continued support.

D & D in Toronto
D & D in Toronto

Flat Roof Replacement

Jamie and his entire team were great! We have 2 flat roofs – a large upper roof and a smaller lower roof. Both needed to be replaced.

We chose Jamie for these reasons: He has a roofing crew that ONLY does flat roofs. Flat roofs require different expertise than peaked, shingle roofs. A renovation consultant with first hand knowledge of the quality of Jamie’s work, recommended him. Of the 5 roofing companies that we met who install flat roofs, Jamie was the only one who brought the head of his flat roofing crew to meet with us. Jamie and Maurice discussed options, answered our questions and addressed our concerns. Jamie’s price was mid-range. We were shocked by the outrageous price quotes given to us by other companies.

Jamie impressed us with his integrity. The tone that he sets is reflected in his crew. They were respectful, took care of our property and cleaned up at the end of each day. Jamie showed us that our roofs replaced 20 years ago did not have insulation and proper boards that we had been told were installed. He took photos of each step of the work being done and went onto the roof with us so that we could see that the work he quoted to us was being done.

There are many houses in our neighbourhood with flat roofs. Several neighbours with roofing issues have been paying close attention to the work being done on our house. We have recommended Jamie to them without hesitation.

On a final note, when we shared a concern regarding an area of fascia that impacted the cosmetic appearance of the front of our house, Jamie took a look and without hesitation said that it had to be fixed. The crew was back the next day to replace it.

At the end of the day, it is all about trust. Jamie stands by his work and takes pride in his work. We look forward to NOT worrying about our roofs this winter! D & D

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We are very happy we could meet you expectations and that you have referred us. Our pride is our commitment to our clients.

Lorna
Lorna

Replaced roof and gutters

Jaimie and his team were awesome! They replaced our roof and gutters and helped us problem solve some tricky issues. We live in a row house with no backyard access so they had to go up and over with all materials. Totally professional job and they left our property perfectly clean. We found Jaimie from our neighbour who was happy with his work and likewise we would not hesitate to recommend Got It Covered! In fact we already have!

Thx u

Replace roof shingles at back of house, not front

Jamie and his crew did a great job, arrived about 9 am and finished around 3 pm. The crew work really well together and seem to enjoy their work and each others' company. Job was done very efficiently from quote to clean up. I was very happy with the result.

Chris in Old Toronto
Chris in Old Toronto

Get's things done

I've used Jamie and Got it Covered on 2 occasions now. Jamie and his crew are always great todeal with. They are professional and straight to the point, they get the job done!

Would definitely recommend and will definitely use Got it Covered for any future repairs.

Thank you very much for you choosing going to cover Roofing we really appreciate the work

Jim in Toronto
Jim in Toronto

Great job, promptly done! Eaves troughs, soffits, fascia

The drainage on the west side of my house was a disaster…dripping water, rotting soffits, downspouts to nowhere. Finally, I called Jamie Wickens of GOT IT COVERED ROOFING & RENOS on Saturday afternoon (who has time in the week?). He sent his guy over that afternoon and three hours later I had a quote. Good price. I asked when they could start. Tomorrow (Sunday) he said. And they did. Six hours later I had all new aluminum eaves, soffits and fascia for $1100. I wish everything worked this way.

Thank you very much we appreciate it happy customer

A Mom in Toronto in Scarborough
A Mom in Toronto in Scarborough

Above & Beyond Roofing Guys

I had shingles blow off my old roof. Jamie and Gavin came the same day to repair the damage efficiently and thoroughly. Jamie provided friendly honest service without being pushy. He also gave a very reasonable quote for redoing our roof. The crew arrived early, were efficient, hard-working, trustworthy and thorough in completing the job and the clean up afterwards. They responded comprehensively and courteously to the extra concerns my neighbour had. The job and clean up was so well done that my contractors commented. Thank you to Jamie, Casey, Gavin, Maddy, Jacob and Jeff for also being so great with my two younger sons who wanted to follow these guys around all day (including during their lunch break). They were kind, funny and courteous at all times. I would definitely hire these guys over any other roofers! In fact, I have already recommended them to other friends.

Thank you very much for your response we like to hear that we are good guys and try to take care of everybody fairly and do a good job have a good weekend

Yuriy in Scarborough
Yuriy in Scarborough

You are covered!

If you like when:
- your calls are being returned in reasonable time,
- you have estimate on time,
- no pushing for offer,
- quality roof installation,
- clean aria of work after work finished,
- pictures of roof replacing process,
- payment by any means (check, e-transfer...)
Then is is the company to deal with!

Thank you for the comments we really appreciate it we are trying hard to make this company to think about our clients and get the jobs done as professional as we can

K chandler in Toronto
K chandler in Toronto

Flat roof

Great roofing company! I recommend them on a job well done. They worked non-stop on one of the hottest days to get my roof done! Fast, friendly and cleaned up after. Even the price was right. Thank you Jamie & crew!

I am happy you are so satisfied! Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

More about Got It Covered Roofing & Renovations

Got it Covered Roofing & Renovations is a family run company with 30 years experience. We pride ourselves in doing things for our clients the way we would do our own family! We will consult with the home owner and come up with the best quality products for the job. Our workmanship is guaranteed and our service is remarkable. We offer free estimates and we are fully insured. We are saddened by the reputation roofers/renovators have made for themselves over the years and we are here to change that!
If you want excellent customer service/care and amazing workmanship please call for a quote today!