HomeStars  >  Roofing in Markham  >  Got It Covered Roofing & Renovations

Reviews for Got It Covered Roofing & Renovations

in a panic!

My leaky roof was stressing my family out as water was coming into 2 bedrooms. Another Toronto roofer recommended Got It Covered and Jamie was quick to answer my call, speedy (as in- the next morning at 8 am!) to diagnose, and had one of his guys come by a few days later to explain what was going to be done and how . After removing snow, rejigging a poorly placed eaves and tackling some shoddy roofing practices of another roofer's lazy practices, I am satisfied with a job well done by Got It Covered and would connect again as it is a HARD JOB to find good roofers who stand behind their work in this city!

Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves in our work. Was there anything we could have done differently to have qualified for a 10?

eavestrough replacement

I had a 10 foot eavestrough section break away, Jamie and crew, looked at damage and very fairly quoted replacment trough. A very professtional team, and would highly recommend them.

Carlos in Toronto
Carlos in Toronto

Honest Hardworking Guys

Eavestrough cleaning of a handful of properties. Fast, efficient work done on time and with a fair price. It was a messy job but they cleaned up everything at each property.

emma in Toronto
emma in Toronto

I had a leaking roof. Jamie did the job quickly, cleaned up afterwards, and showed up immediately when there was a leak. He’s very kind and reliable. I completely trust him.

Dr. K in Toronto
Dr. K in Toronto

Excellent experience

Jamie and crew are great and highly recommended. Were quick to provide quote, quick to schedule date and time for work, completed roof replacement in two days, price was very reasonable. The guys are nice, respectful, clean up after their work, reliable and trustworthy. Would do business with them again.

Thank you from got to cover roofing in renovations

Derek in Ottawa
Derek in Ottawa

Amazing roofing company

Great experience with John and Jamie at Got it Covered Roofing. They replaced my downspouts and fixed my gutters. Very responsive, professional and a fair price. They made sure the colours match and came and did the work when they said they would. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Derek

Thank you for taking the time to write this review for us. We are glad you are satisfied with the service.

Allan Titus in Toronto
Allan Titus in Toronto

Chimney leak

Got it covered roofing did my flat roof two years ago and I recently found water coming inside around the masonry chimney. The guys came promptly, inspected the chimney with me there, and found the flashing was still perfect. They said the problem was actually the concrete parging around the outside of the brick chimney was cracked and that's where the water was getting in. They suggested I hire someone to redo the parging. I asked how much it would cost and they thought it would cost about $2000 and then need redoing at some point. I mentioned that the chimney was no longer in use since I had installed a high efficiency combination boiler and on demand hot water heater which vented out the basement wall. They then said they could simply remove the chimney above the roof, fill the hole with plywood and put roofing over that. All for $850. The decision was a no-brainer. They came the next day and did the work. We just had a big rain and the chimney at the bedroom wall is bone dry!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. I am very happy that we were able to solve the problem within your budget and before more damage was done to your interior.
Thank you for trusting us again. We look forward to working with you in the future if needed
J

Done well, quickly, looks great!

Jamie gave a completely accurate quote, he and his crew came the day they said they would, and they did a great job, and cleaned up so it looked like they were never there. Took a leaf blower around the lawn too! Thanks for the great work on the roof before winter!

Thank you for choosing Got It Covered Roofing and for taking the time to write this positive review for us.

Michael
Michael

Roof repair

They did a great job. They were very fast and cleared up nicely. I would recommend again.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review Michael. We very much appreciate it and we are glad you are satisfied in the end.

19sf
19sf

garage overhang repair

great communication with contractor, excellent, fast and friendly work done by tradesperson, A+ experience overall

We are so glad you had a great experience. We try to make things as easy as possible for our clients. Thank you for writing this review.

More about Got It Covered Roofing & Renovations

Got it Covered Roofing & Renovations is a family run company with 30 years experience. We pride ourselves in doing things for our clients the way we would do our own family! We will consult with the home owner and come up with the best quality products for the job. Our workmanship is guaranteed and our service is remarkable. We offer free estimates and we are fully insured. We are saddened by the reputation roofers/renovators have made for themselves over the years and we are here to change that!
If you want excellent customer service/care and amazing workmanship please call for a quote today!