We Got It Covered Roofing

We Got It Covered Roofing

Reviews for We Got It Covered Roofing

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Emergency roof repair

The May windstorm that hit Ottawa dislodged our ridge shingles unknown to us until November when we got a roof leak in a heavy rainstorm. Jamie came out in 2 hrs and installed a temporary fix in the pouring rain. He came back a week later with his crew of two and did the permanent fix which was a new ridge shingle line. He took pictures of both repairs so I could submit them and his estimate to my insurance company. They accepted the claim and the whole affair was done in two weeks. Thanks again We Got You Covered Roofing!

Thank you so much it was a pleasure working with you

kastor
kastor

Winter Roof Inspection

Had a leak right after a big snow fall. We Got It Covered was very responsive.

thx you

We hired Jamie at we got it covered roofing to fix the roof on our rental property. Jamie and his crew worked hard to complete the roofing project quick and efficiently . They cleaned up after the job . Would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality roof . 10/10

Thanks so much it was a pleasure working with you

Sydney
Sydney

New eavestroughs

We got it covered did new eavesteoughs on our cottage and did an outstanding job.

They had so many colors to choose from and we are very happy with there service

It was a pleasure working with you

Repair and new roof

We Got it Covered roofing came out after a storm and did a temporary repair as well as came back a few months later to replace my roof and fix my soffit.

This company was outstanding, were on time, cleaned up everything and were polite.

I would recommend Jamie to all my friends and family

Thank you for your review it was a pleasure working with you :)

Jane in Toronto
Jane in Toronto
0 reviews Renfrew, ON

Roof replacement

They did an excellent job. They were great in every way! They arrived when they said they would and completed the work also when they said they would. I would recommend them to any one . Such a relief to not worry about my roof leaking ! WELL DONE We got it Covered Roofing

Thanks Jane,

It was a pleasure working with you, we will see you in the spring :)

David in Toronto
David in Toronto
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Roofing issue

I spoke with Jamie. He provided a logical explanation for the problem and expert, detailed information how to address the issue in a simple manner myself saving me possibly between $500 and $1000.
This is much appreciated.

Thanks David, I am so glad we could help and save you some money :)

lisa
lisa
1 review Deep River, ON

New roof

I have never see anything like it.. I am a big fan of effective and efficient and this crew was both by far The crew arrived early and the entire roof was done in 5 hours. The clean up was amazing and the entire crew was kind of awesome, polite, courteous, and over all great I would recommend this crew to anyone and everyone thanks so much!!
I am not tech say but pics to follow

Thank you so much for the review it was a pleasure working with you. Glad you are happy with your roof :)

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Roof replacement

Jamie was extremely professional and good natured. Stuck to price and was keen to make sure I was comfortable and happy with service. His staff as well were professional and worked promptly. Would recommend to all.

Thank you for your review, we are so happy to hear that everything went well. It was a pleasure working with you

Ramona
Ramona
1 review Ottawa, ON

Garage roof repair after May 21/2022 wind storm

Jamie was quick to provide a quote from pictures I sent of damage after a large spruce tree hit our garage roof after the May 21/2022 wind storm. He finished the job in one morning, work done was professional and blended in well with the rest of the garage roof. Jamie was very dependable and responsive to our needs. I would not hesitate to recommend him for any future roof work!

Thank you Ramona, it was a pleasure working with you.

More about We Got It Covered Roofing

We Got It Covered Roofing is a family run company with 30 years experience. We pride ourselves in doing things for our clients the way we would do our own family! We will consult with the home owner and come up with the best quality products for the job. Our workmanship is guaranteed and our service is remarkable. We offer free estimates and we are fully insured. We are saddened by the reputation roofers/renovators have made for themselves over the years and we are here to change that!
If you want excellent customer service/care and amazing workmanship please call for a quote today!