National Star Roofing Specialists

Best of 2020 winner 6 timesBest of 2020winner 6 times

Reviews for National Star Roofing Specialists

Trudy in Toronto
Trudy in Toronto

Repaired my roof and carport roof.

National Star Roofing came to my house Mon Aug 3 20 Early and pulled away by 3;30. I couldnt believe how quick they were and done in 1 day. Sokol and his crew were very professional friendly and kept me informed as the work progressed. Very hard working only taking 1 break on such a hot day. Felt bad for them. Very happy with the results. The roof looks great. I would recommend National Star Roofing to anyone needing a roof repaired. Thank You

Mark
Mark

3000 sq ft flat roof

A company and crew that take pride in their workmanship and getting all the details right. Echoing the other reviews I see here - Sokol and the crew foreman patiently and professionally explained everything they were doing. I got a great roof at a great price.

Thanks Mark. We appreciate your business and the cold beers.

Chris
Chris

Thorough and Professional

After shopping around for a few quotes for our roof going with National Star was a no-brainer. Sokol spent an hour teaching me all about shingles and roofing, showing me all of our different options with no pressure whatsoever. On the day of, the team showed up early and finished the job in one day. Sokol sent me updates of their progress throughout the day and the workers were clean and friendly. Their work is well worth the price for the quality and passion they have. Sokol even came by after the job was done to inspect the roof and clean up around the entire house. Would very much recommend this company for your roofing needs.

Thank you, Chris. Customer satisfaction is our priority.

Scott in Airdrie
Scott in Airdrie

New roof on home and garage

Just had the roof done on our home and separate two-car garage. These guys were extremely professional all the way through. Alex and his roofing crew, and Sokol who gave us the quote and looked after the scheduling, were all outstanding. The entire staff is part of one big family so you know who you’re getting when the roofers show up. They were here first thing in the morning, and were gone by around 3pm. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Hi Scott. Thank you very much. It has been our pleasure.

Vincent in Calgary
Vincent in Calgary

House roof replacement

I’m very satisfied with the work done by National Star Roofing and I highly recommend this company. The work was completed on time, they were really organized, professional and hard working.
Thanks again for the great work!

Thank you, Vincent.

Ian  from Bolton
Ian from Bolton

Re-shingle roof and garage - Great quality and service!

What a great experience. From quote to execution, National Star were professional and thorough, starting with the initial inspection and quote, where Sokol walked me through current state of the roof and potential gotchas, to execution where Alex and his crew finished the job quickly and with obvious quality. 100% would recommend!

Thank you, Ian.
It was a pleasure dealing with you too.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Leaking window

I developed a leak in my garage roof after the rain storm last week. I used Home Star to find a reputable roofing company and found National star Roofing. Called them and spoke with Sokol the Project Manager. He felt the leak could be from the windows and he could fix the problem. He arrived here at the designated time, did the repairs at a reasonable price. I would recommend him and his company to anyone.

Thank you, Sir.
It was really nice meeting you.

Dan  in Calgary
Dan in Calgary

Project excellence

Fine example of project excellence.
- written project cost quote based on Eagleview air photo report
- spent 1.5 hours with my wife and myself reviewing the project estimate, material options, project plan and answering questions
- pursued additional information knowing that we are planning to install solar panels (i.e. did anything different need to be done?)
- project started and finished on schedule, and on budget
- worksite was cleaned up well
- post-project walk around (and climb onto roof) with Sokol to review the work; pointed out some repairs needed to the exterior walls due to weathering of the stucco (appreciated)
- was impressed with the pride displayed by the team in their work (e.g. tile edge cuts were perfectly aligned with chalk marks)

Hi Dan. Thanks for taking the time to make your experience with National Star Roofing heard in the online world. You guys were great to work with.

Doug in Calgary
Doug in Calgary

Absolutely the best!

I have been in the construction industry since 1996 and National Star tops the list of trades I have worked with. From the first visit to site to the final clean-up they are the most professional company I have seen. They arrived when they promised, completed the roof ahead of schedule and communicated with us every step of the way. They take the time to do everything right, vacuum the loose chips off the new shingles, clean the eavestrough, clean off the patio and pick up every piece of garbage. Sokol even came by the day after the roof was done to make sure we were happy and understood everything they had done. As our roof has a steep pitch they upgraded the underlay at no charge. I suggest that anyone looking to have their roof done call National Star and leave it at that. No one can match their quality and dedication.

Thank you, Doug. It's great to have feedback from an industry professional like yourself. The whole team is concentrated and aims to deliver an experience that is close to perfect.

Lauren in Red Deer
Lauren in Red Deer

House and garage roof

Sokol and his team of national star roofing AMAZING!! We hired them to redo both our house and garage roof and are incredibly happy with the results! The owner of the business Sokol sees the project through from the initial onsite consult - (he actually got up on the roof with a ladder to check it out, not your average sales rep for sure!), to the day of install and finally again for the last clean up job and site inspection.

It’s apparent that national star roofing are experts in their industry. We had a few other roofing companies come out for quotes who offered us different suggestions for our roof but you could really sense the passion that Sokol had for roofing in the way he talked us through and explained the benefits and drawbacks of every roof feature that we asked about and even some features we didn’t know we needed. His professional and passionate attitude really helped us feel at ease and confident in our decisions, which was really important as this was a scary time for us as our first major home renovation project. They aren’t sales focused or pushy and offered competitive pricing for high quality work. Their communication is superior - they were patient in answering our many questions and kept in contact prior to the install day.

On the day of install, the excellent communication continued with pictures being sent to me while I was at work. They were professional and respectful while completing the job and were so careful not to leave nails behind - important for the dog! The two men who did the eaves, soffit and fascia were extremely detail oriented. A special shout out to them for their care of our birdhouses and for going above and beyond with the custom fascia they put around a birdhouse built into our garage roof. We weren’t initially going to replace the fascia and soffit, but are glad we did as it made all the difference in modernizing the appearance of our home. We wouldn’t hesitate to work with Sokol and team again on another project! Thanks again national star roofing!!

Hey Lauren. Thank you so much for sharing your experience. You have been great too. We'll see you again when you're ready to talk siding.

More about National Star Roofing Specialists

National Star Roofing is a family owned and operated company specializing in sloped and flat roofs in the Calgary area since July 2003. It has been rated the Best Roofing Company/Contractor in Calgary by HomeStars and holds an A+ rating with the BBB.

National Star Roofing is a Preferred Contractor with Owen's Corning, is fully licensed and insured with WCB and is covered by a General Liability Insurance of up $10 million per job.

Consistently quality work, attention to detail and great customer service is what tells us apart.
Customer satisfaction is our first priority.
No payment is required until the job is complete to the owner's satisfaction. Extra charges apply to payments by credit card.

National Star Roofing's services include sloped roof replacements as well as flat roof repairs/replacements.