Mr. Handyman of Richmond Hill, Vaughan, and Markham

Handyman Services
9640 Bayview Ave Unit 4 Richmond Hill ON L4C 9P7
HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Richmond Hill  >  Mr. Handyman of Richmond Hill, Vaughan, and Markham

Reviews for Mr. Handyman of Richmond Hill, Vaughan, and Markham

M U.
1 review Whitby, ON

Mo did an awesome job - he and his wife were extremely friendly and the job was done quickly and very efficiently. It looks great and I am very satisfied.

Pat C.
1 review Oshawa, ON

He was pleasant and on time. However it was necessary to have him come back in order to correct a problem

ettistubbs

Replaced the old door and added safety lock. Very profesional, helpful
, on time got the job done great
Thanks

stuffandbear in Toronto, Ontario

Never showed up on time. Tried caulking from outside. Big mess. Told them not to finish or come back. Had to pay for a really bad job that was never finished.

Duncan
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

We had pipes that were over 15 years old and had developed a constant drip the connector pipes were difficult to get to and had rusted together. Devon managed to loosen them, buy a couple of now parts and fix the dripping faucet! Thank you for the great job done!

AYMAN in VAUGHAN

I hired this company to redo caulking and grouting of a walk-in shower that had signs of water leak & damage past April. I prefered to wait longer to assess their work before writing any reviewes. So far satisfactory work that meets expectations. Only 2 issues I had were related to no show for first appointment and I had to call to reschedule, plus not honoring an online discount coupon.

Nancy in Markham

I hired Mr. Handyman to install a laundry tub in my 2nd floor laundry closet, plus do a few other little jobs around my house. Daniel installed the laundry tub, stacked the washer and dryer, replaced 3 exterior exhaust vents and patched 4 drywall holes in the basement ceiling for me.

I am very pleased with the work completed and would hire Mr. Handyman again. If anyone asked for handyman services, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mr. Handyman.

richer

they built a pergola in our backyard. 2 employees came in and efficiently finished in a timely manner.

Igal in Brampton

Well ... I hired Mr. Handyman to tape, mud and sand my unfinished garage. They tell me the job is done and took payment. I called to say that it's not done and show them the pictures. They set an appointment for the guy who did the job to come and look at it (3 weeks later) to talk about deficiencies and scheduled a day for him to complete it (a month later). I'm still waiting, but the job has been paid in full because they take your credit card info before starting the job. How can anyone say that this is done?. I told them not to paint it again, just to tape, mud and sand ... I will paint it myself. I'm just not sure that it will be done properly. I would say look at the pictures and maybe save yourself the headache ... go with a pro.

More about Mr. Handyman of Richmond Hill, Vaughan, and Markham

We service Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, North York, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Bowmanville, Courtice, Mississauga, Etobicoke and Brampton.

Locally owned, we specialize in all major and minor home repairs. Our uniformed techs are bonded, fully insured and our work is guaranteed. Let us help with that growing "to do" list. Call today!

Handyman Services, Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures and Accessories, Fences & Gates, Gutters and Eaves-troughs, Moldings / Moudings, Dry Wall Contractors, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Windows & Doors, Paint & Wallpaper Contractors.

Handyman Services, Paint & Wallpaper Contractors, Windows & Doors Installation & Service, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Drywall Contractors, Moldings / Mouldings, Gutters & Eavestroughs, Fences & Gates, Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories, Bathroom Renovation, Home Office Renovation, Carpenters, and Drywall Contractors
Caulking, Cabinetry/Counters, Drywall/Plaster repair, Painting, Furniture assembly, Moulding/Trim, Gutter repair and cleaning, Custom Carpentry, Flooring/Tile installation, Window treatments, Flashing, Fascia and soffit repair, Downspouts, Hardwood flooring, Bathroom renovations, Kitchen remodel, Handrails/Stairs, Backsplash installation
Bathrooms, Carpentry, Drywall Repair and general handyman services is where we specialize.
2000
Cash, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Email money transfer, Paypal, Company PO /w NET 30 terms
A+ Accredited business with the Better Business Bureau, member of Richmond Hill Chamber of Commerce
No job is to small, we do it all!
PROJECT RATE
We provide a written estimate before any job starts. Our jobs start at $198 + HST. (GST/HST No. 8020
1 Year