Mr. Handyman Of Richmond Hill, Vaughan, And Markham

David
David
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Install Kitchen Sink, Faucet

Mike arrived on time and spent about 3 hours. As the new sink was larger than the old, he had to re-install all the drain pipes.
Initially, there was a small leak, but Mike returned the next day and addressed the situation. Now, all is well.
He was professional, courteous, and explained every step of the process.

Ilayna Harris
Ilayna Harris
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

YOU HAVE TO HIRE THEM!

First, they contacted me right away. Gave me a very reasonable quote. They were very friendly over the phone. I could tell the person was smiling.

Mike came from Mr. Handyman. He was amazing. He came before the time. I had him change my toilet as it was moving. He explained everything that he had to do and why. I also asked about putting in a vent for the bathroom as I was told by a previous roofer that I did not have one. Well guess what ... he was very honest and showed me that I do have one. He cleaned up after himself and brought all the heavy stuff outside.

I will 100% use them over and over again.

Steph
Steph

Fence repair

Had a section of my fence go down with the wind. Made a request in the morning and had someone out to fix within 4 hours. The tech was very friendly and helpful. Will definitely use their services again.

Jim
Jim

Our closet shelves and hangers were literally pulled out of the wall from weight and needed to be reinforced and reinstalled properly.

Mike was amazing- polite, professional, quality workmanship and so quiet! I barely knew he was in the house. He showed up on time, did the work as per the estimate and cleaned up after. Other than this being an expensive service I was very pleased with it overall. If you’re looking for quality and reliability and professional service I highly recommend these guys and I will use them again. If your looking for barebones cheap, go somewhere else but remember you get what you pay for.

Lygia
Lygia

Regrouting shower in master bathroom

Work was completed in 2 days and the shower looks great ... like new. John was professional and informative about the work to be done. He also cleaned up afterwards! Great job. I would recommend this company.

Kelly in Ottawa
Kelly in Ottawa
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Another successful experience (eventually)

I've hired Mr Handyman 3 times previously. This time, the first visit did not go very well. However, I contacted Mr. Handyman and they did everything they could to remedy the situation as quickly as possible. John was very professional and installed 2 new kitchen taps for me. I will happily contact Mr. Handyman again. I was very pleased that they worked so hard to make everything right.

Laura S.
Laura S.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Instal of kitchen appliances, new faucet in kitchen, instal of toilet, checked and assessed a shower faucet and offered a solution

Darryl was prompt, courteous and able to complete all jobs asked for in the estimated time. He cleaned up afterwards, and what he couldn’t take with him he said he’d come back to take away the items left over. We would highly recommend Darryl and Mr Handyman. Thank you!!!

More about Mr. Handyman Of Richmond Hill, Vaughan, And Markham

We service Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Newmarket, Bradford, Aurora, North York, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Bowmanville, Courtice, Mississauga, Etobicoke and Brampton.

Locally owned, we specialize in all major and minor home repairs. Our uniformed techs are bonded, fully insured and our work is guaranteed. Let us help with that growing "to do" list. Call today!

Handyman Services, Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures and Accessories, Fences & Gates, Gutters and Eaves-troughs, Moldings / Moudings, Dry Wall Contractors, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Windows & Doors, Paint & Wallpaper Contractors.

Drywall Contractors, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Windows & Doors Installation & Service, Paint & Wallpaper Contractors, Moldings / Mouldings, Handyman Services, Carpenters, Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories, General Contractors, Locks & Locksmiths, Plastering, Decks, and Plumbing
Caulking, Cabinetry/Counters, Drywall/Plaster repair, Painting, Furniture assembly, Moulding/Trim, Gutter repair and cleaning, Custom Carpentry, Flooring/Tile installation, Window treatments, Flashing, Fascia and soffit repair, Downspouts, Hardwood flooring, Bathroom renovations, Kitchen remodel, Handrails/Stairs, Backsplash installation
Bathrooms, Carpentry, Drywall Repair and general handyman services is where we specialize.
2000
Cash, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Email money transfer, Paypal, Company PO /w NET 30 terms
A+ Accredited business with the Better Business Bureau, member of Richmond Hill Chamber of Commerce
No job is to small, we do it all!
PROJECT RATE
We provide a written estimate before any job starts. Our jobs start at $198 + HST. (GST/HST No. 8020
1 Year