Mr. Handyman Of Richmond Hill, Vaughan, And Markham

Best of 2019 winner 5 timesBest of 2019winner 5 times

Reviews for Mr. Handyman Of Richmond Hill, Vaughan, And Markham

Jim
Jim

Our closet shelves and hangers were literally pulled out of the wall from weight and needed to be reinforced and reinstalled properly.

Mike was amazing- polite, professional, quality workmanship and so quiet! I barely knew he was in the house. He showed up on time, did the work as per the estimate and cleaned up after. Other than this being an expensive service I was very pleased with it overall. If you’re looking for quality and reliability and professional service I highly recommend these guys and I will use them again. If your looking for barebones cheap, go somewhere else but remember you get what you pay for.

Lygia
Lygia

Regrouting shower in master bathroom

Work was completed in 2 days and the shower looks great ... like new. John was professional and informative about the work to be done. He also cleaned up afterwards! Great job. I would recommend this company.

Kelly in Ottawa
Kelly in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Another successful experience (eventually)

I've hired Mr Handyman 3 times previously. This time, the first visit did not go very well. However, I contacted Mr. Handyman and they did everything they could to remedy the situation as quickly as possible. John was very professional and installed 2 new kitchen taps for me. I will happily contact Mr. Handyman again. I was very pleased that they worked so hard to make everything right.

Laura S.
Laura S.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Instal of kitchen appliances, new faucet in kitchen, instal of toilet, checked and assessed a shower faucet and offered a solution

Darryl was prompt, courteous and able to complete all jobs asked for in the estimated time. He cleaned up afterwards, and what he couldn’t take with him he said he’d come back to take away the items left over. We would highly recommend Darryl and Mr Handyman. Thank you!!!

snegari
snegari

Bathroom shower leaked

Service delivered on-time as promised, the technician did a professional job, and was honest.

gilsonia728
gilsonia728

Aisle update, bathtub, etc.

Work is done professionally. Eric was helpful; I needed very little explanations for him to get exactly what I want to be done around the home.

Ross
Ross

fence repair

work was done quickly and neatly. crew worked hard and cleaned up after, leaving site in good repair.

More about Mr. Handyman Of Richmond Hill, Vaughan, And Markham

We service Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Newmarket, Bradford, Aurora, North York, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Bowmanville, Courtice, Mississauga, Etobicoke and Brampton.

Locally owned, we specialize in all major and minor home repairs. Our uniformed techs are bonded, fully insured and our work is guaranteed. Let us help with that growing "to do" list. Call today!

Handyman Services, Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures and Accessories, Fences & Gates, Gutters and Eaves-troughs, Moldings / Moudings, Dry Wall Contractors, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Windows & Doors, Paint & Wallpaper Contractors.

Drywall Contractors, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Windows & Doors Installation & Service, Paint & Wallpaper Contractors, Moldings / Mouldings, Handyman Services, Carpenters, Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories, General Contractors, Locks & Locksmiths, Plastering, Decks, and Plumbing
Caulking, Cabinetry/Counters, Drywall/Plaster repair, Painting, Furniture assembly, Moulding/Trim, Gutter repair and cleaning, Custom Carpentry, Flooring/Tile installation, Window treatments, Flashing, Fascia and soffit repair, Downspouts, Hardwood flooring, Bathroom renovations, Kitchen remodel, Handrails/Stairs, Backsplash installation
Bathrooms, Carpentry, Drywall Repair and general handyman services is where we specialize.
2000
Cash, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Email money transfer, Paypal, Company PO /w NET 30 terms
A+ Accredited business with the Better Business Bureau, member of Richmond Hill Chamber of Commerce
No job is to small, we do it all!
PROJECT RATE
We provide a written estimate before any job starts. Our jobs start at $198 + HST. (GST/HST No. 8020
1 Year