Mr. Handyman Of Richmond Hill, Vaughan, And Markham

Reviews for Mr. Handyman Of Richmond Hill, Vaughan, And Markham

Gerard V.
Gerard V.

Easy to Deal with and Prompt

Needed to install a ceiling bathroom exhaust fan in the secondary bathroom on the top floor. Given the nature of the job, I would have had to hire separate contractors to do the ducting, electrical, and patch/paint work. I hired Mr. Handyman because their rates were reasonable and I didn't need to source different contractors. I coordinated the job with Nigel, and Carter (tech) came onsite to assess and do the work. There were a few things that could have been done better, but overall I was pleased with the result. The job took slightly longer than expected and some of the bathroom fixtures were a little damaged. Overall I am happy with the job.

NK
NK

Poor Quality and Execution

I hired Mr Handyman to drywall, tape and mud the kitchen walls and ceiling ready for painting. The execution left a lot to be desired; the job was quoted at 2 days and took almost 3.5 days because the technician was executing 2 work orders concurrently running back and forth between different job sites. The delay in completion required me to reschedule the painter.

The quality of the work was also poor as the painter had to re-sand portions of the ceiling and walls to achieve a smooth surface for painting.

I would not recommend this company for drywall projects and for other projects would ensure that they are not working on multiple jobs at the same time.

Update: Subsequent to my initial review, Ron reached out to me to discuss my concerns and how they can do better in the future. He was genuinely interested in my feedback and we had a good conversation about my experience. I provided a few suggestions on how they can improve the overall client experience.

Review has 1 previous version
Private User reviews Schomberg, ON

Small Jobs In Condo

The Handyman came to my condo on time, assessed the jobs and started right away to do the repairs. I was very pleased with his work and would recommend the company. This is the second time that I have used this company.

Alvin  in Woodbridge
Alvin in Woodbridge

Kitchen Potlight & Fence Staining

Mr. Handyman were able to provide the various services requested. The price seemed a bit more expensive than anticipated but the work was completed as required in a timely manner.

g.petrin in Toronto
g.petrin in Toronto

Porch roof repaired and repainted

Ron came quicky and gave me an estimate for my repairs in two separate so that I could get some work done first and decide if I wanted to keep them for the rest of the job. He was on time, and did a thorough job. I am very happy with the work and the price I paid. I will use Mr. Handyman again.

Richard M in Markham
Richard M in Markham
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Installation of Ceiling Fan, Exterior GFCI, Kitchen drawer repair

I contacted Mr. Handyman because of all the great reviews they received, and I will echo those reviews. They came out to see me the day after my call, and were on time and very friendly. All of the jobs were completed by Reuben and Steven faster than I expected. They answered all of my questions, and made sure that I was satisfied with their work before leaving. All in all, a great and stress free experience. Thank you, Mr. Handyman!

from Toronto
from Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

gutter/roof repairs

I had them come and clear some gutters and seal/repair the flashing on my roof. The "handyman" did a horrible job and I still have leakage problem. Then they said they only have one year warranty and the guy temporarily fixed it until the year came up and now I have leakage again. This company advertises that they do things right. It's garbage. I am totally disappointed in this service.

Pavel in Toronto
Pavel in Toronto

Great job. Good attention.

The work I have asked to do, was done perfectly and quick.
The Technician was very detailed describing what, how and why will be done. Any questions I have asked were answered.
My concerns about lack of details about materials price estimation were resolved in my full satisfaction.
I appreciate the quality and attention to my needs from the Mr. Handyman.
I would recommend Mr. Handyman service to anybody who needs a homework be done even better than you would do it for yourself.

David
David
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Deck support repair

We needed the main supports and posts under our 25+ year old deck repaired/replaced. This required jacking up the large deck, repairing posts & foundation then replacing the main support 2X8's. Nick and Mike were great. Personable and those spoke language that I can understand. The job was completed quickly and even a little under budget.

Thanks for the kind words David, we'll be sure to pass this onto Mike and Nick. As always, we appreciate the work and look forward to working together again. Have a good weekend!

Fransisco P in Richmond Hill
Fransisco P in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Not a great experience...

We hired this company based on good reviews but found they weren't very reliable. Perhaps it was just a one-off error, but we found they could be better at communication and customer service.

Thank you for your comments Fransisco. Trying to locate you in our system, but we do not have anyone matching your name? Can you please call us at 416-800-8763 so that we can help. Once we receive a call from you, we will update our reply accordingly.

More about Mr. Handyman Of Richmond Hill, Vaughan, And Markham

We service Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Newmarket, Bradford, Aurora, North York, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Bowmanville, Courtice, Mississauga, Etobicoke and Brampton.

Locally owned, we specialize in all major and minor home repairs. Our uniformed techs are bonded, fully insured and our work is guaranteed. Let us help with that growing "to do" list. Call today!

Handyman Services, Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures and Accessories, Fences & Gates, Gutters and Eaves-troughs, Moldings / Moudings, Dry Wall Contractors, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Windows & Doors, Paint & Wallpaper Contractors.

Handyman Services, Carpenters, Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories, General Contractors, Locks & Locksmiths, Plastering, Decks, and Plumbing
Caulking, Cabinetry/Counters, Drywall/Plaster repair, Painting, Furniture assembly, Moulding/Trim, Gutter repair and cleaning, Custom Carpentry, Flooring/Tile installation, Window treatments, Flashing, Fascia and soffit repair, Downspouts, Hardwood flooring, Bathroom renovations, Kitchen remodel, Handrails/Stairs, Backsplash installation
Bathrooms, Carpentry, Drywall Repair and general handyman services is where we specialize.
2000
Cash, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Email money transfer, Paypal, Company PO /w NET 30 terms
A+ Accredited business with the Better Business Bureau, member of Richmond Hill Chamber of Commerce
No job is to small, we do it all!
PROJECT RATE
We provide a written estimate before any job starts. Our jobs start at $198 + HST. (GST/HST No. 8020
1 Year