Ideal Stairs

Stair Builders

Reviews for Ideal Stairs

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Hardwood floor installation & new stairs

Ideal Stairs quickly replied to my message from Homestars and upon reading other reviews, I was confident in their ability to complete our project.

Mesh & Rajan stayed in good contact as our project was completed and were always reachable. The install team was friendly and most of all, did great work. I have no complaints and would without hesitation recommend them to friends & family, and will use their services again in the future.

Thanks again to the team!

Adam, thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us as we continue to offer our clients the best in service and workmanship. We are very happy to hear that you had a great experience with our company from start to finish. We understand the importance of always keeping our clients updated with the latest progression, and timeline of the project through constant communication. On behalf of Mesh and Rajan, we would like to thank you for providing us the opportunity to renovate your stairs and flooring. Please kindly mention our name to any friends and family who need work completed for their stairs and or floors.

Stairs to second floor and upstairs hallway

Ideal Stairs.JPG Ideal Stairs
416 613-1919
4800 Sheppard Ave. E. Unit 123
Toronto
M1S 4N5

Stairs to second level and second floor hallway from carpet to hardwood. Beautiful job. Staff arrived on time. Excellent cleanup every night. Would highly recommend. Materials used were top grade.

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us as we continue to offer our clients the best in service and workmanship. We are so happy that your experience with our company was a 10/10. We hope you enjoy your new stairs and flooring. On behalf of the Ideal Stairs team, we would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to refinish your stairs and flooring. Please kindly mention our name to any friends and family who need work completed for their stairs and or floors.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Main floor stairs, basement stairs, 2nd floor hallway

Ideal Stairs.JPG Ideal Stairs
416 613-1919
4800 Sheppard Ave. E. Unit 123
Toronto
M1S 4N5

We are very happy with the service Ideal Stairs provided us. After receiving 3 quotes, their price was most reasonable. Comparing their price with the reviews they’ve received, we knew we were going with a reliable company. They started on the date that they said they would and finished within a week. They redid both sets of stairs but sanded our existing hand rail and stained it to match, which I am so happy with. The detail and craftsmanship is beautiful. See my before and after pictures below.

Thank you for your review and all your pictures. Your feedback is very important to us as we continue to offer our clients the best in service and workmanship. We are glad to hear that you are very happy with our service and pricing, and we hope you continue to enjoy your new stairs for many years onward. On behalf of the Ideal Stairs team, we would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your stair project. Please kindly mention our name to any friends and family who need work completed for their stairs and or floors.

Stairs renovation

Ideal stairs did an excellent job remaking our curved stair case. Staining matches perfectly! They were able to finish the project within our timeline which was excellent. I would recommend this company.

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us as we continue to offer our clients the best in service and workmanship. We are very glad to hear that you had an excellent experience with our company, and that we were able to meet your timeline. On behalf of the Ideal Stairs team, we would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your stair renovation project. Please kindly mention our name to any friends and family who need work completed for their stairs and or floors.

Greg in Toronto
Greg in Toronto
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Stair refinishing and hardwood installation

I wanted to replace the carpet in my home with hardwood as well as refinish my carpeted stairs with hardwood. I did the quotation process with Mesh via email and he was very helpful throughout the process. I provided my idea and Mesh was able to translate my vision into requirements for the job. Mesh was very patient and supportive throughout the process as we coordinated with my painter to get my entire project completed.

As we began the project, I was able to check in with both Mesh who was my main contact as well as the lead installer. I was always kept in the loop as to what was going on and timelines. When I had questions about anything, both answered and addressed my concern . They were great!!!!

My friends and family have all commented how great the wood and stairs look!

I would happily recommend Ideal Stairs to anyone looking for a quality service and an honest contractor. Thanks so much for helping to bring my vision to life!

Thank you Greg for your review. Your feedback is very important to us as we continue to offer our clients the best in service and workmanship. We are very happy to hear that you had a fantastic experience with our team during the renovation. We understand the importance of keeping our clients updated on the step by step process, and timeline of the renovation. We hope you continue to enjoy your beautiful new stairs and flooring. On behalf of Mesh and the Ideal Stairs team, we would like to thank you for your business. Please kindly mention our name to any friends and family who need work completed for their stairs and or floors.

John in North York
John in North York

Replacement of stairs

After I had my stairs redone by a third party to my total dissatisfaction, I called Ideal Stairs to see if they could salvage what the third party had done. I sent Mesh a photograph of my stairs and asked him if he could recap them. He was kind enough to get back to me without delay and quoted me an acceptable figure. I was very pleased with his quote so I gave my approval for the project. He sent Rajan to obtain my written approval. Rajan told me he would be sending a team of two people to do the work. The team completed the entire job in about 4 days. I was absolutely satisfied with their performance and I was extremely pleased with the end result. I would recommend Ideal Stairs to anyone who wanted a job well done and on a scale of 1 to 10 I would have no hesitation in giving this company a ten!

John

John, thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us as we continue to offer our clients the best in service and workmanship. We are extremely happy to hear your experience with our company was absolute satisfaction, and that our team was able to refinish your stairs. On behalf of Mesh, Rajan and the Ideal Stairs team, we hope you continue to enjoy your newly finished stairs for many years to come. We would also like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your stair project without hesitation. Please kindly mention our name to any friends and family who need work completed for their stairs and or floors.

Kosta in Scarborough
Kosta in Scarborough

Refinish stairs

We would like to thank Mesh, Rajan and their team for the wonderful job that was done to refinish our stairs. Work included the stairs being sanded/re stained, replacement of the balusters as well as the newels. The team was always on time, professional and finished in a timely manner. I would highly recommend ideal stairs .

Kosta, thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us as we continue to offer our clients the best in service and workmanship. We are very happy to hear that you had a great experience with our team. On behalf of Mesh, Rajan and the team, we would like to thank you for allowing us to refinish your stairs and upgrade all the balusters and posts. Please kindly mention our name to any friends and family who need work completed for their stairs and or floors.

Vasselle Barber in Bolton
Vasselle Barber in Bolton
1 review Caledon, ON

Another Great Project with Ideal Stairs

Ideal Stairs did our house last year (2017) so when I needed to get the same work done on our rental house I didn't hesitate to contact them. Mesh, Rajan, Kai, and the whole team were fantastic yet again. They have real craftsmanship, so any weird angles, curved walls, different flooring heights, etc are all taken into account when they work. The team was onsite on time every day of the job and they always cleaned up at the end of the day. Plastic sheets were used to minimize dust to other areas of the house. The project came in on time and on budget. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to family or friends.

Thank you Vasselle for your review. Your feedback is very important to us as we continue to offer our clients the best in service and workmanship. We are so happy that you chose our company again to complete your stair project. On behalf of the Ideal Stairs team, we would like to Thank you. Please kindly mention our name to any friends and family who need work completed for their stairs and or floors.

CJ in Oakville
CJ in Oakville

Carpet to Wood Stair conversion with refinished railing and wrought iron pickets

Mesh, Rajan and their team at Ideal Stairs were a pleasure to work with. They gave us a competitive quote to convert our existing carpeted stairs to Oak, with a refinished handrail and new wrought iron pickets. The crew arrived as planned and completed the project in just over a week. They were careful to mask and seal off any areas where dust/debris could enter and tidied up at the end of each work day. The job turned out fantastic and we are very happy with how this has transformed the look of our home. We would highly recommend Ideal Stairs for any stair refinishing project.

Thank you CJ, we appreciate your review. Your feedback is the utmost important to us as we continue to offer our clients the best in service and workmanship. We are so glad to hear that your overall experience with our company was a fantastic one, and that you’re very satisfied with your new Oak stairs and wrought iron railings. On behalf of Mesh, Rajan and the Ideal Stairs team, we would like to Thank you for providing us the opportunity to be a part of your stair renovation project. Please kindly mention our name to any friends and family who need work completed for their stairs and or floors.

Rocco in Toronto
Rocco in Toronto

Staircase upgrade

We would like to thank Rajan, Mesh, and the Ideal Stairs team for renovating our staircase. We are very happy with the new two-toned look. The entire process was very professional. The work was done with great attention to detail and finished earlier than initially estimated. Overall, we had a great experience with Ideal Stairs and would highly recommend!

Thank you Rocco for your review. Your feedback is very important to us as we continue to offer our clients the best in service and workmanship. We are very happy to hear that your experience with our company was a great one. We hope that you will continue to enjoy your new two-tone stairs for many years to follow. On behalf of Rajan, Mesh and the Ideal Stairs team, we would like to Thank You for giving us the opportunity to renovate your stairs. Please kindly mention our name to any friends and family who need work completed for their stairs and or floors.

More about Ideal Stairs

Ideal Stairs is your #1 choice for renovating staircases. Our company has been in the staircase renovation business since 2001. We serve Toronto, Greater Toronto and surrounding areas.

With our expertise, we consider ourselves to be fine woodworkers, working daily with Red Oak wood – 100% Canadian content sourced from Quebec. We buy the raw materials and when possible, manufacture our own components, allowing us to pass along the savings to our consumers.

Are you interested in Jatoba and Walnut stairs? We also have great knowledge and experience working with these types of wood, and other exotic woods.

With our custom manufacturing facility and skilled installation crews, your carpeted stairs can be transformed in about 3-5 days. We also install flooring and by coordinating this with the staircase renovation, the time and disruption in your home can be minimized.

Ideal Stairs can help make your staircase the showpiece of your home.

Stair Builders, Railings, and Floor Laying & Refinishing
[.::STAIRCASES::.] Our core business is fine woodworking. We custom manufacture all elements related to the staircase industry. We make posts, treads (steps), balustrades (spindles or pickets), handrails as well as entire staircases made only from red oak. Combining the custom manufacturing facility along with skilled installation crews allow us to renovate your staircase in approximately 3-5 days. Visit our website www.idealstairs.ca to view our Testimonials, and listen to very satisfied clients who have generously allowed us to record their successful renovation in their own words. [.::FLOORING - HARDWOOD AND LAMINATE::.] Staircase renovation is not our only product. We believe we are the only staircase manufacturer that will renovate your staircase AND install hardwood flooring. We want to minimize the time and disruption in your home by coordinating these two products. We are dealers for many brands of hardwood and laminate flooring but our proudest boast is we have hardwood flooring that is 25% and 100% Canadian content. We offer custom colours on your hardwood flooring (over 750 square feet) for Red Oak and Maple. We value our premium service by supplying and ensuring the colour you choose for your flooring is also used on the renovated staircase. [.::SANDING AND STAINING::.] If you already have a solid oak staircase but you want it changed to a different colour, we also provide sanding and re-staining services. We can transform your builder staircase into a dream staircase easily within your budget. While you are considering changing the colour of your staircase, this is an excellent time to change the appearance. Since we will be taking off the handrail, pickets and posts to sand and stain your steps, take the opportunity to install another post style, such as square, remodel your existing pickets and changing the look from old to new. For the record
Ideal Stairs offer excellent and professional service in new stair construction, sanding, custom staining and renovating your existing hardwood staircase (oak or maple) right in your home. If you currently have carpeted stairs, we can help transform your staircase to solid oak treads. We can change your posts, add new pickets and match the material to an existing colour in your house. Within 3 days, your central foyer is transformed from great to amazing. Our service is not only limited to stairs. We can also sand and offer custom staining and refinishing of hardwood flooring. Flooring installation including oak and maple hardwood, laminate and engineered. Visit our website www.idealstairs.ca for more information.
Custom, Contemporary, Modern, Traditional