Ideal Stairs

Reviews for Ideal Stairs

Sherri S. in Scarborough
Sherri S. in Scarborough

FANTASTIC SERVICE

We are THRILLED with our new staircase and railing from Ideal Stairs. This is BY FAR the best customer service I have ever received from a company!! Their communication was perfect, and the end result is nothing short of spectacular! Our initial quote was incredibly detailed. The finished product was even better than we had imagined! The crew called each day to let us know what time they would be arriving. They were super efficient and cleaned up everything at the end of each day. Their work ethic and craftsmanship are second to none. Thank you to Mesh and Rajan and the entire crew. Our home looks beautiful. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend this company to anyone!

Sherri, thank you for your review and photos. Your feedback is very important to us as we continue to offer our clients the best in service and workmanship. We are very happy to hear you had a great experience with our company, from receiving a quote to the finished product. We understand that daily communication and updates are very important to our customers, which is something we also take pride in from our service. We hope you continue to enjoy your lovely new stairs and railing for many years to follow. On behalf of Mesh, Rajan and the Ideal Stairs team, we would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to renovate your staircase. Please kindly mention our name to any friends and family who need work completed for their stairs and or floors.

Private User reviews Georgina, ON

Hardwood flooring and circular staircase

We consulted with a number of companies to conduct the renovation before choosing Ideal Stairs. The design was to install a new curved staircase with iron and wood handrail as well as install hardwood in the hall and master bedroom. From the first point of contact with Mesh and up to the completion, it was an amazing experience. We were contacted every morning to explain the work for the day. Each evening we were asked if we were satified of the days work. It us refreshing to see such a confident and positive crew. Their competency was never an issue. They were able to match the colour of our existing hardwood floor without any difficulty. We are 100% satisfied with Ideal Stairs and would absolutely recommend their work.

Thank you for your review and pictures. Your feedback is very important to us as we continue to offer our clients the best in service and workmanship. We are very happy to hear that your experience from start to finish was amazing, and that we provided you with confidence and positivity with our service and quality of work. On behalf of Mesh and the Ideal Stairs team, we would like to thank you for giving us the chance to be a part of your stair and flooring project. Please kindly mention our name to any friends and family who need work completed for their stairs and or floors.

Joan and Pat in Scarborough
Joan and Pat in Scarborough

Stair Refinishing and Hardwood Floor Installation

We are thrilled with the work done by Rajan, Mesh and their team. They installed 2 hardwood floors and refinished 3 flights of stairs - in 9 days! The stain of the stairs is a perfect match to the hardwood, which had been a concern of ours. Our house looks very updated now. We highly recommend their work to everyone.

Joan and Pat thank you for your review and pictures. Your feedback is very important to us as we continue to offer our clients the best in service and workmanship. We are so happy to hear that you are very satisfied with the stain results of your stairs, and new hardwood floors. On behalf of Rajan, Mesh and the Ideal Stairs team, we would like to thank you for choosing us as your #1 choice for stair and flooring renovations. Please kindly mention our name to any friends and family who need work completed for their stairs and or floors.

MK Nicholas in Scarborough
MK Nicholas in Scarborough

Stairs Railing Replacement (Main and 2nd floor)

Great workmanship! Would definitely recommend them to friends and family. Really like the fact that they finished the job as promised (less than a week) with great quality. We had the main floor and 2nd floor railings/pickets done as it needed an upgrade.

Thank you MK Nicholas for your review. Your feedback is very important to us while we continue to offer our clients the best in service and workmanship. We are very glad to hear that you are enjoying your new stair railings. On behalf of the Ideal Stairs team, we would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your stair project. Please kindly mention our name to any friends and family who need work completed for their stairs and or floors.

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Hardwood floor installation & new stairs

Ideal Stairs.JPG Ideal Stairs
416 613-1919
4800 Sheppard Ave. E. Unit 123
Toronto
M1S 4N5

Ideal Stairs quickly replied to my message from Homestars and upon reading other reviews, I was confident in their ability to complete our project.

Mesh & Rajan stayed in good contact as our project was completed and were always reachable. The install team was friendly and most of all, did great work. I have no complaints and would without hesitation recommend them to friends & family, and will use their services again in the future.

Thanks again to the team!

Adam, thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us as we continue to offer our clients the best in service and workmanship. We are very happy to hear that you had a great experience with our company from start to finish. We understand the importance of always keeping our clients updated with the latest progression, and timeline of the project through constant communication. On behalf of Mesh and Rajan, we would like to thank you for providing us the opportunity to renovate your stairs and flooring. Please kindly mention our name to any friends and family who need work completed for their stairs and or floors.

Stairs to second floor and upstairs hallway

Stairs to second level and second floor hallway from carpet to hardwood. Beautiful job. Staff arrived on time. Excellent cleanup every night. Would highly recommend. Materials used were top grade.

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us as we continue to offer our clients the best in service and workmanship. We are so happy that your experience with our company was a 10/10. We hope you enjoy your new stairs and flooring. On behalf of the Ideal Stairs team, we would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to refinish your stairs and flooring. Please kindly mention our name to any friends and family who need work completed for their stairs and or floors.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Main floor stairs, basement stairs, 2nd floor hallway

We are very happy with the service Ideal Stairs provided us. After receiving 3 quotes, their price was most reasonable. Comparing their price with the reviews they’ve received, we knew we were going with a reliable company. They started on the date that they said they would and finished within a week. They redid both sets of stairs but sanded our existing hand rail and stained it to match, which I am so happy with. The detail and craftsmanship is beautiful. See my before and after pictures below.

Thank you for your review and all your pictures. Your feedback is very important to us as we continue to offer our clients the best in service and workmanship. We are glad to hear that you are very happy with our service and pricing, and we hope you continue to enjoy your new stairs for many years onward. On behalf of the Ideal Stairs team, we would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your stair project. Please kindly mention our name to any friends and family who need work completed for their stairs and or floors.

Stairs renovation

Ideal stairs did an excellent job remaking our curved stair case. Staining matches perfectly! They were able to finish the project within our timeline which was excellent. I would recommend this company.

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us as we continue to offer our clients the best in service and workmanship. We are very glad to hear that you had an excellent experience with our company, and that we were able to meet your timeline. On behalf of the Ideal Stairs team, we would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your stair renovation project. Please kindly mention our name to any friends and family who need work completed for their stairs and or floors.

Greg in Toronto
Greg in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Stair refinishing and hardwood installation

I wanted to replace the carpet in my home with hardwood as well as refinish my carpeted stairs with hardwood. I did the quotation process with Mesh via email and he was very helpful throughout the process. I provided my idea and Mesh was able to translate my vision into requirements for the job. Mesh was very patient and supportive throughout the process as we coordinated with my painter to get my entire project completed.

As we began the project, I was able to check in with both Mesh who was my main contact as well as the lead installer. I was always kept in the loop as to what was going on and timelines. When I had questions about anything, both answered and addressed my concern . They were great!!!!

My friends and family have all commented how great the wood and stairs look!

I would happily recommend Ideal Stairs to anyone looking for a quality service and an honest contractor. Thanks so much for helping to bring my vision to life!

Thank you Greg for your review. Your feedback is very important to us as we continue to offer our clients the best in service and workmanship. We are very happy to hear that you had a fantastic experience with our team during the renovation. We understand the importance of keeping our clients updated on the step by step process, and timeline of the renovation. We hope you continue to enjoy your beautiful new stairs and flooring. On behalf of Mesh and the Ideal Stairs team, we would like to thank you for your business. Please kindly mention our name to any friends and family who need work completed for their stairs and or floors.

John in North York
John in North York

Replacement of stairs

After I had my stairs redone by a third party to my total dissatisfaction, I called Ideal Stairs to see if they could salvage what the third party had done. I sent Mesh a photograph of my stairs and asked him if he could recap them. He was kind enough to get back to me without delay and quoted me an acceptable figure. I was very pleased with his quote so I gave my approval for the project. He sent Rajan to obtain my written approval. Rajan told me he would be sending a team of two people to do the work. The team completed the entire job in about 4 days. I was absolutely satisfied with their performance and I was extremely pleased with the end result. I would recommend Ideal Stairs to anyone who wanted a job well done and on a scale of 1 to 10 I would have no hesitation in giving this company a ten!

John

John, thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us as we continue to offer our clients the best in service and workmanship. We are extremely happy to hear your experience with our company was absolute satisfaction, and that our team was able to refinish your stairs. On behalf of Mesh, Rajan and the Ideal Stairs team, we hope you continue to enjoy your newly finished stairs for many years to come. We would also like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your stair project without hesitation. Please kindly mention our name to any friends and family who need work completed for their stairs and or floors.

More about Ideal Stairs

Ideal Stairs is your #1 choice for renovating staircases. Our company has been in the staircase renovation business since 2001. We serve Toronto, Greater Toronto and surrounding areas.

With our expertise, we consider ourselves to be fine woodworkers, working daily with Red Oak wood – 100% Canadian content sourced from Quebec. We buy the raw materials and when possible, manufacture our own components, allowing us to pass along the savings to our consumers.

Are you interested in Jatoba and Walnut stairs? We also have great knowledge and experience working with these types of wood, and other exotic woods.

With our custom manufacturing facility and skilled installation crews, your carpeted stairs can be transformed in about 3-5 days. We also install flooring and by coordinating this with the staircase renovation, the time and disruption in your home can be minimized.

Ideal Stairs can help make your staircase the showpiece of your home.

Stair Builders, Railings, and Floor Laying & Refinishing
[.::STAIRCASES::.] Our core business is fine woodworking. We custom manufacture all elements related to the staircase industry. We make posts, treads (steps), balustrades (spindles or pickets), handrails as well as entire staircases made only from red oak. Combining the custom manufacturing facility along with skilled installation crews allow us to renovate your staircase in approximately 3-5 days. Visit our website www.idealstairs.ca to view our Testimonials, and listen to very satisfied clients who have generously allowed us to record their successful renovation in their own words. [.::FLOORING - HARDWOOD AND LAMINATE::.] Staircase renovation is not our only product. We believe we are the only staircase manufacturer that will renovate your staircase AND install hardwood flooring. We want to minimize the time and disruption in your home by coordinating these two products. We are dealers for many brands of hardwood and laminate flooring but our proudest boast is we have hardwood flooring that is 25% and 100% Canadian content. We offer custom colours on your hardwood flooring (over 750 square feet) for Red Oak and Maple. We value our premium service by supplying and ensuring the colour you choose for your flooring is also used on the renovated staircase. [.::SANDING AND STAINING::.] If you already have a solid oak staircase but you want it changed to a different colour, we also provide sanding and re-staining services. We can transform your builder staircase into a dream staircase easily within your budget. While you are considering changing the colour of your staircase, this is an excellent time to change the appearance. Since we will be taking off the handrail, pickets and posts to sand and stain your steps, take the opportunity to install another post style, such as square, remodel your existing pickets and changing the look from old to new. For the record
Ideal Stairs offer excellent and professional service in new stair construction, sanding, custom staining and renovating your existing hardwood staircase (oak or maple) right in your home. If you currently have carpeted stairs, we can help transform your staircase to solid oak treads. We can change your posts, add new pickets and match the material to an existing colour in your house. Within 3 days, your central foyer is transformed from great to amazing. Our service is not only limited to stairs. We can also sand and offer custom staining and refinishing of hardwood flooring. Flooring installation including oak and maple hardwood, laminate and engineered. Visit our website www.idealstairs.ca for more information.
Custom, Contemporary, Modern, Traditional