domilya GROUP

formerly Xterra Home Renovations
Bathroom Renovation
2020 Winston Park Dr. Oakville ON L6H 6X7
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Oakville  >  domilya GROUP
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for domilya GROUP

Sujeeve in

We had a great time with the Domilya Group. From the outset, they were professional, friendly and honest. They visited our house a few times to go over every detail of what we wanted, and even suggested ideas to make things look better. Our basement was completely unfinished and they drew up a plan that we loved. Execution of the plan was smooth. They worked 6 days of the week, putting in sometimes more than 10 hours days. Throughout the entire time, they were quick to respond to any questions or issues we had. The end product was even better than I had thought. I would highly recommend the Domilya Group for any of your reno needs.

Hi Sujeeve,

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure completing your basement and we are so glad to have been a part of this renovation project. Thank you for the great review. At domilya GROUP, we take great pride in our work and really appreciate that you are happy with all the work! Thank you for your business and the opportunity to serve you.

Rachid Malki, domilya GROUP, 647-300-1242

keith in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Heba Rachid
We woke up this morning and went downstairs to make coffee in a wonderful new kitchen ... thanks again for all of your suggestions, instructions, professional workmanship and good company throughout ... Kathy's summation was "makes you wonder why we waited so long to update the kitchen"
we will happily recommend Domilya to all
Keith and Kathy

Job Price

Keith and Kathy: Thank you for the kind words. We truly appreciate the opportunity and thank you for the kind testimonial. It was our absolute pleasure and can't wait to work with you again on your next project soon. Thank you again. Rachid & Heba Malki, domilya GROUP, 647 300 1242.

Marian in Mississauga

I put off home renovations for a long time after all the horrible experiences I heard people had with contractors. Then I was referred to Domilya Group. Right from the start they stood out from the competition – my email enquiry was responded to within a day, an appointment set up to give me an estimate, as well as a reminder a few days before. Domilya Group did a major renovation to my home (bathroom, kitchen, flooring, tiling and painting) all within a few weeks, (where other contractors gave me an estimate of three months). As a family business, they are very organized and have excellent project management and customer service skills. Rachid was always available before and during the renovation to patiently answer all my questions, worked late on the weekends to keep to his deadline, and most importantly did a fabulous job at a fair price. I am thrilled with the results and have already recommended them to friends and family. Thank you Rachid and Heba, you took a lot of stress out of the renovation project for me.

Job Price

Marian, thank you so much for your trust and for sharing your personal experience with us. It was an absolute pleasure working with. We truly appreciate your positive feedback. Thank you for referring and spreading the good word about our company. Thank you for your business and the opportunity to serve you. Rachid Malki, 647 300 1242, domilya GROUP

Rachid and his crew surpassed my expectations. The quality workmanship and attention to detail they showed on my laundry renovation was fantastic. The transformation of my main floor laundry was incredible and all the work was done within the timeline that we set! I would highly recommend Domilya group to anyone and look forward to them coming back to do more home renovations for me in the future!

Job Price

It is always a pleasure to collaborate.It was an absolute pleasure working with you and doing renovations. Your words are so kind and we are truly grateful for clients like you who appreciate our hard work! I am glad you are happy with all the work! If there is anything you need at all, just give me a call and I am always willing and able to assist. Thanks for everything again! Rachid Malki, 647 300 1242, domilya GROUP

Farhad in Toronto

Rachid workmanship is excellent and we were very pleased with two renovations he did for us this year, removing kitchen counters and renovating our bathroom. Both jobs were done very professionally, on time and without any issues at all. Price was very fair and I would highly recommend using Rachid for home renovations.

Job Price

Once again Domilya Group did an excellent job. This is the second time I have used them and I was not disappointed. Main floor re-do, replacing floors and the kitchen. The workmanship is excellent, the attention to detail is impressive and they were able to refer me to great sources for kitchen appliances, cupboards, tiles and counter. And as usual, they handled the little 'extras' I came up with with smiles on their faces. Project completed within three weeks...start to finish!! Will use them again next year for my main bathroom.

Job Price

We are especially pleased to read your kind words. It is always a pleasure to work with a client like you. We appreciate the confidence you have placed in us and we look forward to providing you with the best possible service in the near future. Thank you again. Rachid Malki, domilya GROUP, 647 300 1242.

Guida & Tony from Mississauga

Rachid took time out of his busy schedule to replace all the rotting wood that sounded our rear exterior bay windo and patio door. He replaced it with a product that has a lifetime warranty that resists rotting and warping. He brought his whole crew who did a fantastic job. The job completed with in 2 days and they left the site impeccable! Looks better than it had originally. Thank you Rachid and crew! As always, a fantastic job!!

Job Price

Hi Guida and Tony.... thank you so much for sharing your personal experience with us. We truly appreciate your thoughtful comments. It's a pleasure to know you were satisfied with our services. We are so thankful for customers like you, your testimonial means a lot to us and our team. Thank you again for your business and the opportunity to serve you. -Rachid Malki, domilya GROUP, 647 300 1242

Kelly in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

I needed to have my shower replaced in the basement due to leaking. I contacted them and Rachid came out to give me a quote. He was very professional, explained exactly what he could do for me and there were no surprises. His team was very friendly and they showed up when they said they would. I will definitely use them again for future projects.

Job Price

Hi Kelly, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. We are very thankful as this encourages us to do even better and keep making our customers happy. Thank you for your business and the opportunity to serve you. -Rachid Malki, domilya GROUP, 647 300 1242

Cathy in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

I recently had renovations completed in my home by Domilya Group. I cannot say enough good things about this highly professional company. They arrived punctually on the day promised for the beginning of the renovations, which included, among other things, extensive renovations to my kitchen and dining rooms, including floor tile replacement, new backsplash, new countertop, electrical work, new venting for a range hood fan, and much more. Rachid and his team worked quickly and seamlessly together, in a highly professional manner and with great skill. Within 4 ½ days, the renovation was completed, and I was extremely happy with the final results. It’s obvious that Domilya Group takes pride in excelling at their work, and they exceeded all my expectations. I would happily enlist the renovation services of Domilya Group again, and would highly recommend them to others. Thank you, Rachid, and to your team, for a job well done!

Job Price

Hi Cathy, thank you so much for sharing your personal experience with us. We truly appreciate your thoughtful comments. It's a pleasure to know you were satisfied with our services. We are so thankful for customers like you, your testimonial means a lot to us and our team. Thank you again for your business and the opportunity to serve you. -Rachid Malki, domilya GROUP, 647 300 1242

GregHorner in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Rachid with the Domilya Group just completed my Hardwood flooring in Early May 2016. He completed both my entire Upstairs Hardwood flooring and capped my entire staircase. It now looks like an entire new home with the Staircase now being the key point to the Home. I would recommend Rachid to anyone out there. If they want a job done to the highest standards, on time and on budget Rachid and the Domilya Group are who you should call. Thanks Rachid for all the work you have done to the House. It will mean the difference on my property value and couldn't have done it without you.

Greg

Job Price

Hi Greg and family, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. We are very thankful as this encourages us to do even better and keep making our customers happy. Thank you for your business and the opportunity to serve you. -Rachid Malki, domilya GROUP, 647 300 1242

More about domilya GROUP

We are Ontario’s premier home renovation company. Our experts, are passionate about building you the home of your dreams. With over 10 years of industry experience in basement renovation, bathroom renovation and homebuilding solutions, we have satisfied hundreds of homeowners. And we’d love to do the same for you.

For all your home renovation needs – whether a bathroom makeover or a basement renovation or Kitchen remodelling, whatever your intentions – we have the know-how to see the job through to success.

Our team brings the ideas and creativity and know how that will make a real difference in your home renovation project, saving you money and finding the perfect combination of style and function.

Founded on basic tenets like fairness and trust, domilya GROUP works with you to transform renovation ideas into top-quality results that will leave you with the space you have envisioned.

Home renovation projects can be stressful, but we take the extra steps to make it hassle-free for you. This becomes possible because of our unique approach, which we feel sets us apart.

Need something installed? We install it all. All work is done right the first time because we take great pride in what we do.

Redo Your Home Right:

If you need bathroom, basement, kitchen or a whole home renovations, we provide the materials and know-how.

We know what it takes to protect your home and make it look beautiful. All of our work is guaranteed.

We provide top-notch construction at competitive pricing.

The majority of our services are provided to homeowners who want to modernize their residence, such as updating or enlarging an existing kitchen or bathroom, finishing a basement or just a complete gut job. We specialize in helping prepare homes for sale, as well as being on time and on budget.

Home Improvement time is here!
Fast, Friendly, Professional Service with Quality Workmanship.
Our team will work hard for you to make your renovation dream comes true.

We offer:

*Preparing Homes for Sale
*Finishing Basements
*Bathroom & Kitchen Renovations
*Electrical & Pluming
*Flooring – ( Lament, Hardwood, Carpet and Ceramic, Marble)
*Framing & Taping
*Painting
*Home Remodeling
*Home Renovations.
And much more!

We are geared to deliver specialized home remodeling services to clientele in the Greater Toronto Area, Halton, and Peel Regions. Our quality approach and efforts ensure that your renovating project is designed and completed just the way you imagined it.

Let us refurbish your home from top to bottom.

Here are some of the work we do-
Doors, Windows, Painting, Backsplash, Kitchen Renovations, Bathroom Renovations, Interior Work, Finishing Basements, Tiles, Faucets & Sinks, Custom Design, Extensions, Drywall, Shower Doors, Drywall Framing, Closet Doors, Shower Enclosures, Crown Mouldings, General Carpetnery, Flooring, Interior Finishing, Floor Leveling, Hardwood, Laminate, Small Renovations, Bathroom Remodelling, Kitchen Remodelling, Cabinet Installations, Interior Painting, Bathroom Vanities, Laminate Installation, Hardwood Installation, Tub Enclosures, Ceramic, Wall Plastering, Ceiling Painting & Repair, Finishing Basements, Changing Stairs..