domilya GROUP

2020 Winston Park Dr. Oakville ON L6H 6X7
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Oakville  >  domilya GROUP

Reviews for domilya GROUP

1 review Milton, ON

Rachid and his team at domilya GROUP were incredibly reliable, fast, efficient, and professional throughout the entire process of our home renovation. They took great care to make sure that our main floor renovations (6 rooms in total, including turning our formerly small kitchen and dining room into 1 large eat-in kitchen area) were well thought-out and executed, and they paid attention to even the smallest of details.

Our family of 4 lived through the renovations, so we were particularly thankful that the team at domilya GROUP worked quickly and also cleaned very quickly! Demolition was done in 2 days; having 2 small children and a puppy, we anticipated that we would have to be on high alert for any stray nails or drywall, and that the dust would be overwhelming, but were thrilled to see that every corner of the main floor had been cleaned with no hazards to speak of.

We have worked with many different companies for various parts of our renovations to the entire home, but without a doubt Rachid and his team set the bar high in terms of both meeting and exceeding our expectations. We have already recommended their work to our friends, family, and colleagues -- because we know that they will treat our contacts like gold, just as they have treated us.

Maria & David, A sincere thank you for your kind expressions of appreciation. We are especially grateful for the opportunity given to renovate your home. Customers like you are the foundation of our business success and we want you to know how much we appreciate you. We are proud to welcome satisfied clientele and look forward to many years of working together. Thanks again for the referral and spreading the good word about our company. Thank you! Rachid Malki, domilya GROUP, 647 300 1242.

Domilya GROUP is the BEST of the best! I am so pleased with the results of my kitchen. Domilya really helped my ideas come to life. Not only were they great to work with and did an amazing job, they were also very efficient with their time. I would recommend Domilya Group to anyone and everyone! Great work!!

Don, it was an absolute pleasure working with you. Thank you for giving us the wonderful opportunity to serve you. We are delighted to receive this review, and are sincerely grateful for your kind words. We appreciate the confidence you placed in us. Thank you for your recommendation. Rachid Malki, domilya GROUP, 647-300-1242

Jason from Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

A big thanks to Rachid and his team for the outstanding workmanship, quality of work and attention to detail for finishing my basement. I especially love the stone wall with the fireplace, well done. Looks just like the picture from the fireplace dealer.
Rachid and his team put in 10+ hours and even worked a couple of Saturdays so they can meet there timeline. Any issues that were brought to their attention were handled promptly and to my satisfaction. I would definitely call domilya group for my next renovation.

Jason, we truly appreciate your business, and we're grateful for the trust you placed in us. Thank you for your wonderful comments, it is always gratifying to receive a positive feedback. We could not ask for anything better and we look forward to serving you again in the near future. Thank you again, Rachid Malki, domilya GROUP, 647 300 1242

Maureen in San Francisco
1 review Hamilton, ON

Domilya group was very friendly, attentive, proactive and trustworthy. They worked to save you money, not spend it. They were always on time and eager to help. They have a great network of subcontractors. They got the job done very efficiently and effetivly

HI Maureen,
Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure completing your Main floor renos and we are so glad to have been a part of this renovation project. Thank you for the great review. At domilya GROUP, we take great pride in our work and really appreciate that you are happy with all the work! Thank you for your business and the opportunity to serve you.

Rachid Malki, domilya GROUP, 647-300-1242

Sujeeve in

We had a great time with the Domilya Group. From the outset, they were professional, friendly and honest. They visited our house a few times to go over every detail of what we wanted, and even suggested ideas to make things look better. Our basement was completely unfinished and they drew up a plan that we loved. Execution of the plan was smooth. They worked 6 days of the week, putting in sometimes more than 10 hours days. Throughout the entire time, they were quick to respond to any questions or issues we had. The end product was even better than I had thought. I would highly recommend the Domilya Group for any of your reno needs.

Hi Sujeeve,

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure completing your basement and we are so glad to have been a part of this renovation project. Thank you for the great review. At domilya GROUP, we take great pride in our work and really appreciate that you are happy with all the work! Thank you for your business and the opportunity to serve you.

Rachid Malki, domilya GROUP, 647-300-1242

keith in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Heba Rachid
We woke up this morning and went downstairs to make coffee in a wonderful new kitchen ... thanks again for all of your suggestions, instructions, professional workmanship and good company throughout ... Kathy's summation was "makes you wonder why we waited so long to update the kitchen"
we will happily recommend Domilya to all
Keith and Kathy

Keith and Kathy: Thank you for the kind words. We truly appreciate the opportunity and thank you for the kind testimonial. It was our absolute pleasure and can't wait to work with you again on your next project soon. Thank you again. Rachid & Heba Malki, domilya GROUP, 647 300 1242.

Marian in Mississauga

I put off home renovations for a long time after all the horrible experiences I heard people had with contractors. Then I was referred to Domilya Group. Right from the start they stood out from the competition – my email enquiry was responded to within a day, an appointment set up to give me an estimate, as well as a reminder a few days before. Domilya Group did a major renovation to my home (bathroom, kitchen, flooring, tiling and painting) all within a few weeks, (where other contractors gave me an estimate of three months). As a family business, they are very organized and have excellent project management and customer service skills. Rachid was always available before and during the renovation to patiently answer all my questions, worked late on the weekends to keep to his deadline, and most importantly did a fabulous job at a fair price. I am thrilled with the results and have already recommended them to friends and family. Thank you Rachid and Heba, you took a lot of stress out of the renovation project for me.

Marian, thank you so much for your trust and for sharing your personal experience with us. It was an absolute pleasure working with. We truly appreciate your positive feedback. Thank you for referring and spreading the good word about our company. Thank you for your business and the opportunity to serve you. Rachid Malki, 647 300 1242, domilya GROUP

Rachid and his crew surpassed my expectations. The quality workmanship and attention to detail they showed on my laundry renovation was fantastic. The transformation of my main floor laundry was incredible and all the work was done within the timeline that we set! I would highly recommend Domilya group to anyone and look forward to them coming back to do more home renovations for me in the future!

It is always a pleasure to collaborate.It was an absolute pleasure working with you and doing renovations. Your words are so kind and we are truly grateful for clients like you who appreciate our hard work! I am glad you are happy with all the work! If there is anything you need at all, just give me a call and I am always willing and able to assist. Thanks for everything again! Rachid Malki, 647 300 1242, domilya GROUP

Farhad in Toronto

Rachid workmanship is excellent and we were very pleased with two renovations he did for us this year, removing kitchen counters and renovating our bathroom. Both jobs were done very professionally, on time and without any issues at all. Price was very fair and I would highly recommend using Rachid for home renovations.

Once again Domilya Group did an excellent job. This is the second time I have used them and I was not disappointed. Main floor re-do, replacing floors and the kitchen. The workmanship is excellent, the attention to detail is impressive and they were able to refer me to great sources for kitchen appliances, cupboards, tiles and counter. And as usual, they handled the little 'extras' I came up with with smiles on their faces. Project completed within three weeks...start to finish!! Will use them again next year for my main bathroom.

We are especially pleased to read your kind words. It is always a pleasure to work with a client like you. We appreciate the confidence you have placed in us and we look forward to providing you with the best possible service in the near future. Thank you again. Rachid Malki, domilya GROUP, 647 300 1242.

More about domilya GROUP

We are Ontario’s premier home renovation company. Our experts, are passionate about building you the home of your dreams. With over 12 years of industry experience in basement renovation, bathroom renovation and home-building solutions, we have satisfied hundreds of homeowners. And we’d love to do the same for you.

For all your home renovation needs – whether a bathroom makeover or a basement renovation or Kitchen remodelling, whatever your intentions – we have the know-how to see the job through to success.

Our team brings the ideas and creativity and know how that will make a real difference in your home renovation project, saving you money and finding the perfect combination of style and function.

Founded on basic tenets like fairness and trust, domilya GROUP works with you to transform renovation ideas into top-quality results that will leave you with the space you have envisioned.

Home renovation projects can be stressful, but we take the extra steps to make it hassle-free for you. This becomes possible because of our unique approach, which we feel sets us apart.

Need something installed? We install it all. All work is done right the first time because we take great pride in what we do.

Redo Your Home Right:

If you need bathroom, basement, kitchen or a whole home renovations, we provide the materials and know-how.

We know what it takes to protect your home and make it look beautiful. All of our work is guaranteed.

We provide top-notch construction at competitive pricing.

The majority of our services are provided to homeowners who want to modernize their residence, such as updating or enlarging an existing kitchen or bathroom, finishing a basement or just a complete gut job. We specialize in helping prepare homes for sale, as well as being on time and on budget.

Home Improvement time is here!
Fast, Friendly, Professional Service with Quality Workmanship.
Our team will work hard for you to make your renovation dream comes true.

We offer:

*Preparing Homes for Sale
*Finishing Basements
*Bathroom & Kitchen Renovations
*Flooring – (Laminate, Hardwood, Carpet and Ceramic, Marble)
*Framing & Taping
*Painting
*Home Remodeling
*Home Renovations
*Electrical & Pluming (subcontracted to licensed trades-persons)
And much more!

We are geared to delivering specialized home remodeling services to clientele in the Greater Toronto Area, Halton, and Peel Regions. Our quality approach and efforts ensure that your renovating project is designed and completed just the way you imagined it.

Let us refurbish your home from top to bottom.

Here are some of the work we do-
Doors, Windows, Painting, Backsplash, Kitchen Renovations, Bathroom Renovations, Interior Work, Finishing Basements, Tiles, Faucets & Sinks, Custom Design, Extensions, Drywall, Shower Doors, Drywall Framing, Closet Doors, Shower Enclosures, Crown Mouldings, General Carpentry, Flooring, Interior Finishing, Floor Leveling, Hardwood, Laminate, Small Renovations, Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, Cabinet Installations, Interior Painting, Bathroom Vanities, Laminate Installation, Hardwood Installation, Tub Enclosures, Ceramic, Wall Plastering, Ceiling Painting & Repair, Finishing Basements, Changing Stairs.