AM Roofing Solutions

Roger Haviland [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Guelph  >  AM Roofing Solutions

Reviews for AM Roofing Solutions

1 review London, ON

I found some shingles in my driveway after the last wind storm and wasn't sure if they were off my roof. KYLE inspected my attic and roof. After showing me a video of the conditions, he eased my mind that they were not my shingles at all, and that by next year they may need to be replaced, but wasn't necessary at this time. I appreciated the time he spent explaining everything to me as well as the honesty of the condition of my home. I will definitely be calling them again next year for another inspection. Thank you Kyle!!

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with AM Roofing Solutions

Ashley
1 review London, ON

The crew took their time to make sure everything was installed correctly. They were very professional!

Thank you very much. Customer satisfaction is our priority

R H.
1 review Meaford, ON

I was looking for an estimate for the project and was so impressed with Troy Spencer- he took plenty of time time to get to know our needs and was incredibly thorough in his inspection of our home and explaining what our options were. All our questions were answered clearly and honestly and we felt confident about our decision to go with AM Roofing Solutions- we are looking forward to seeing the finished project!

keithgeisel in Woodstock
1 review Woodstock, ON

I first saw these guys at the London home show I was attracted to there booth because I saw a picture of mike holmes on their display after seeing the product they had on display and hear how mike fit into their marketing scenario I was sold on a free quote
it was about a month later that Steve came to my home and did a quote and free inspection spring had not arrived yet he was a very brave man to b out there. steve pointed out several problems with the roof which did not surprise me I bought the home in 2014 and the previous owner had a tendancy to just put band aids on problems .when it came time to talk money steve was able to make it work so that it fit into our monthly budget .

in late april the office called me to set up time for installation in a week they called 2 days before to ask if they could start a day early as they finished another job early. it took 2days to finish the job I was very pleased the foreman stayed late into the evening of the last day to make sure that all was finished. he then came back the next day on his own time to do a magnet sweep of the yard I was very impressed even with the music that the crew was playing on the radio as they worked on the roof completely family friendly for the entire neighbourhood

I would most definatly recommend these guys for a job like mike holmes says if your going to do it do it right

Thank you for the kind words. We are glad you were satisfied.

Chris
2 reviews Barrie, ON

First let me start out by saying that getting your roof done and getting your questions answered can become a nightmare that keeps more and more questions coming and it leaves you wanting to pull your hair out.

After my initial call to AM Roofing , my 2nd of 8 quotes, all 7 other quotes given were a matter of someone coming by going on my roof and either emailing me or leaving me a text message regarding price, Andre Glazer came by.

Andres initial question was why I made the call for a new roof. I explained my house was 17 years old and was losing shingles via evidence strewn across my back yard andI knew it was time for a new roof.

Andre proceeded to go on my roof and assess it. He explained that I was correct my roof did need replacing and that some shingles had blown off exposing bare wood as was shown by pictures he took the time to take which left space for water to penetrate.

Now you have to understand that I question everything. Andre explained the benefits of a new roof as opposed to just "fixing" the problem areas. He went into dept about Corning Fibreglass Shingles, its benefit, its wind resistance and the benefits of getting our attic insulated to R60 aiding in keeping our house warm.

Andre was not only friendly, but knowledgeable, caring and understanding. It was not until Katherine and I started getting other quotes that we became more and more overwhelmed about the process which resulted in me calling Andre back a second time to put my wife's mind at ease.

Honestly Andre was great. He put both our minds at ease answering more questions reexplaining the roofing process and never being pushy.

Ever buy a car and the salesman answered all your questions and left you feeling good about your future purchase. Well that's Andre...."There are no stupid questions ...I want and need you to feel comfortable about our Shingles and our quality and commitment to you that we will make sure your roof is done right."

Great thing about Andre, he temporarily patched our roof from the blown off shingles, told us to call about anything which we did and true to his word he answered us every time we called.

Andre is a no nonsense guy who doesn't push for your business. he treats you with the upmost respect fully explains everything and goes above and beyond.

And now as my roof is being installed, as I send my wife the occasional picture as the roof is near completion we are both very happy and satisfied with AM Roofing, the installers and with Andre as a salesman who put customer service above all else.

Thank you Andre. Great job
Keep up the good work.

New Roof ....New Insulation.... Great Price.. Great Salesman.
I've already referred you Andre and AM Roofing!!

My roof is Done. Kudos to Mike great job with the insulation. And to the Crew, Adam, Corby, Paul and Rick....Great job on my roof...You guys were Professional Courteous Polite answered all my questions. Amazing job respecting neighbors property with tarp, amazing clean up job...even made sure they ran magnetic strip across my yard to ensure no roofing nails could harm my two dogs. From Sales, Andre, to all the Crew , Adam, Paul, Corby and Rick an absolutely amazing job from start to Finish. AM Roofing absolutely fantastic. Thank you to you all on a roofing job well done. Cheers

Thank you very much Chris.

1 review Proton Station, ON

they put the wrong roof colour, ever since then so many mistakes made, including other damage of my property. also never came to clean up as they had said .

We are very sorry for your initial experience. We appreciated the opportunity for you allowing us to make it right. As agreed the final cleanup was completed to your satisfaction. If there is anything that wasn't addressed, please contact the office and we would be happy to help.

corinne55
1 review Collingwood, ON

Work was professionally done. Workers were polite and easy to talk and able to answer all of our concerns. Work site was left spotless. I would highly recommend this company to others.

Thank you very much for the kind words. We're glad you are satisfied with our service.

kristina nethercott in London
1 review Saint Thomas, ON

Thank you so much for the quick response to my mother's roof call! She lost a few shingles on her roof during the big wind storm, not a big deal to most big roofing companies but we were treated like gold and Kyle had it all fixed up in about 20 minutes! Super friendly and professional. Thank you AM roofing! We know who to call if we need anything else now!
Kristina Nethercott

Thank you very much for the review. We're glad that you mother's roof is fixed and that you're satisfied with the service

jenkins808
1 review Collingwood, ON

The information session, exam of my roof and attic and presentation of their products was thorough and informative. It makes perfect sense that the representative goes into detail to fully examine your attic, insulation and air flow as well as your shingles as all these are factors in the maintenance of your roof and value of your house. I look forward to their work and feel that they helped me see the value in a well informed and careful examination of what is my most valued possession.

Thank you very much for the feedback. We're sure you will be more than satisfied with the new roof!

More about AM Roofing Solutions

AM Roofing Solutions, is a 3rd generation roofing company established in 1956 with 5 great locations in London, Wellington County, Grey Bruce, Muskoka and Simcoe Bluewater region, and over 165 full time employees to service our customers.
AM Roofing Solutions Services:
Commercial , Industrial and Residential roofing, cedar shakes and shingles, fiberglass and asphalt shingles, blown in Insulation, soffit fascia, eavestrough, enviroshake, flat roofs, skylights and all your roofing needs! Contact us today for a free, no obligation estimate.

Contact us today for a Free, no obligation estimate.
1-877-281-6900