AM Roofing Solutions

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Guelph  >  AM Roofing Solutions

Reviews for AM Roofing Solutions

Mary
1 review London, ON

I didn't know a lot about insulation but Dan was really informative and helpful in explaining what needed to be done, and the workers were really respectful.

Paula
1 review Tara, ON

Zach came out on time and showed us what we needed to do with our insulation. I already feel a big difference in the home as it has made it more comfortable. Zach also explained to us the benefits of saving on our heating and cooling costs. We had several quotes, but by far most professional. Worth paying extra to do a great job. Financing our project was a great option for us as well. Take advantage of using AM!

sricharris4321
1 review Collingwood, ON

Excellent company very quick, professional and great clean up. Highly recommend them for future roofing and insulation projects.

Braylon
1 review Innisfil, ON

This was seamless from beginning to end
Andre was a pleasure to have in my home made me feel very comfortable and he helped me with everything I needed also enjoyed my coffee ... which is odd lol
Micheal from am insulation came in and explained the process and left my daughters room where he had to go in to the attic very very clean, didn't even know he was there.

And just for the record no lie about the savings It's been a 30% difference from month to month, love the return on investment !!!

Thanks AM Roofing you guys are incredible
Braylon G.

Thank you very much for your feedback. We're glad that you're getting return on your investment and saving money

ian.hendley
1 review Oro Station, ON

Had Troy come in and look at the problems I was having with water coming into my basement. Troy made a recommendation with Natraseal waterproofing product. The job was done very well, clean and the guys were very respectful with the stuff in the basement. This product is new to the industry and with my building background I will recommend the product to all my customers, family and friends.

Thank you very much for your feedback. We're glad we solved your leaky basement situation

Dylan R.
1 review Collingwood, ON

I had AM Roofing out to look at my ice damning problems on my home. They inspected thoroughly and brought my insulation up to current building code of R60. I can already feel the difference.

Thank you for your review.

Melissa in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

I contacted Am Roofing for a quote on my roof, they sent out a very knowledgeable sales rep. He gave a full inspection on my roof and attic. Based on his knowledge and quote I decided to go with this company.
Within a reasonable time they sent out a very knowledgeable crew, that was very professional, did and excellent clean up. I would highly recommend Am roofing!

Dana&Charlie
1 review Collingwood, ON

Very excited to write a review for a.m. roofing!

My husband and I decided to buy an older home in collingwood and renovate it to our liking, seeing as we are not originally from around here we figured it was going to be hard to find reliable contractors in a new town and it was until my husband had spoken to Andre a sales representative from a.m. roofing at a local Tim Horton’s funny enough.

When Andre came out to meet us he was prompt, professional and incredibly knowledgeable in many different aspects of the job we knew we needed and also things we didn’t, we wanted to do roof and trough work when all was said and done, 4 hours later we had our entire project figured out, roof, trough work, siding, windows, doors and insulation in the attic space.
From the beginning with Andre in how comfortable he made us feel up to the manager and Jan in the office where absolutely incredible, all I can say is with the fear of getting an inferior contractor I can confidently say am roofing backs up what they say and I’m extremely happy with my “new” house and even happier my husband and Andre drink the same coffee!!

Great job Am roofing guys you couldn’t have been any better

Charlie and Dana Grieg

Thank you very much for the kind words. We're glad that you're extremely happy!

Very Happy Customer! in Collingwood
1 review Collingwood, ON

Wonderful service, from site visit to explanation of work required to put new shingles on my 120-year-old home. Most thorough and reasonable quote, after receiving 3 others. Troy was a joy to work with. Took a while for the scheduling department to confirm the date, though well in time of my deadline. (This may have been due to the backlog caused by a very wet summer season!) The install went like clock-work and the workmen even helped with a few other minor fixes, while on site. All was cleaned up after the existing shingle remover. Couldn't even tell they were on site! Thank you AM Roofing for a most professional job and great customer service! You were a joy to work with!
Margot Algie, Grey Rd 40, Grey Highlands.

Thank you very much for your kind words

Liz G.
1 review Waterloo, ON

Roof looks awesome. Love the color. Instantly noticed a difference in temperature variance between floors. Whole house was warm and cosy. Crews were professional, courteous and hard working. Everything cleaned up once completed. Consultant provided all necessary info and options. From start to finish it was awesome.

More about AM Roofing Solutions

AM Roofing Solutions, is a 3rd generation roofing company established in 1956 with 5 great locations in London, Wellington County, Grey Bruce, Muskoka and Simcoe Bluewater region, and over 165 full time employees to service our customers.
AM Roofing Solutions Services:
Commercial , Industrial and Residential roofing, cedar shakes and shingles, fiberglass and asphalt shingles, blown in Insulation, soffit fascia, eavestrough, enviroshake, flat roofs, skylights and all your roofing needs! Contact us today for a free, no obligation estimate.

Contact us today for a Free, no obligation estimate.
1-877-281-6900