WOW 1 DAY PAINTING

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
46 North Queen St. Toronto ON M8Z 2C4

Reviews for WOW 1 DAY PAINTING

Everything looks brand new! Thanks Gill!

Gill's team did a wonderful job painting the entire interior of our 2-storey home in East York. Gill was able to alleviate our paint coverage concerns along the way while providing exceptional service and detailed explanations of the work to be completed throughout this large job. His team was great even patching a couple of holes due to some other renovation work completed without any additional cost. We are very happy with the results and our home looks brand new! Big thanks to Gill and his crew along with Eric to help facilitate everything. Cheers! C & A

Catherine
Catherine

Bedroom and Office in Leaside

From the initial contact with Ryan, to the completed project with Tulio, there was never a concern.
Reasonable quote. Punctual and courteous service. Very happy with end result! Tulio did an outstanding job painting and left our place very clean.

I will definitely contact them again!

Main floor paint

Ray and his team did a bang up job, no blemishes or defects, it was a very enjoyable experience. Their clean up was spotless, we are very happy with the work.

lfenney in Etobicoke
lfenney in Etobicoke

WOW is right!

Wow 1 Day Painting was true to their word. The arrived at 8:00 a.m. and they were finished by 3:30 p.m. the painters on "Laszlo's Team" were courteous, clean and very good at what they do. I'm in a two story house in East York and I could not be happier with their workmanship.

Bill McLean in Toronto
Bill McLean in Toronto
1 review Mac Tier, ON

We had wow to our cottage in Muskoka. It was scold and damp day and we are on an island.The wrong paint was sent with the crew but the job manager Joe along with the company manager Brent were able to fix the problem.The crew including Joe the onsite mana

We have already written a review (see above). We are extremely happy with the job that wow Toronto did for us . Joe the on site manager did a great job along with his crew, Josh Sharlene,Mike,Nick,Scott and Julien. The job had some challenges but was completed in one day and we would highly recommend this company.

Hi Bill - thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Glad we were able to solve the paint colour issue quickly :) Joe and the rest of the WOW 1 DAY PAINTING team of cottage painters in Muskoka are so appreciative of your kind words! Thanks again!

Litner in Etobicoke
Litner in Etobicoke

home painting

Ray and his team, C.J., Kally, Nancy, Jose, Abed, Mehrdad, Roberto and Tyrone, were absolutely amazing. They were fast, efficient, tidy and respected my home. The work was perfectly done, and the price was awesome for the scope of the job. I couldn't be happier; and I will definitely recommend WOW to my friends.

Hi Litner - thanks for the awesome painting feedback. Our WOW 1 DAY PAINTING team of house painters really appreciates the support and your kind words. Your home looks great! Thanks again.

Home Renovation
Home Renovation

Entire home painting, everything.

Carlos and his team arrived on time and ready to work hard. They were respectful to my property, checked with me regularly to make sure I was happy, and were committed to getting the job done right. I was also impressed with how they worked together as a team. This crew had a big job, and they never lost their energy or enthusiasm. My sincere thank you to Carlos and his entire team. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them and without a doubt I will hire them again.

Thanks for the great painting review. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a positive review! The entire team at WOW 1 DAY PAINTING had fun transforming your space. Thanks again!

Denise in Old Toronto
Denise in Old Toronto

Painting

Laszlo and Fayson did an excellent job painting the exterior of my house. They were very courteous and detail oriented and great job with clean up. I would use WoW1Day painting again.

Hi Denise - thanks for the review! Laz and Fayson had fun helping you with your painting project! Thanks!

CATHY H from Toronto
CATHY H from Toronto

Ray's Team did a fantastic job : )

Everything about the experience was great - the team showed up on time and worked quickly with very high quality results. Everyone on Ray's team was courteous and professional. They completed a fairly large job in one day - arriving at 8am and done by the afternoon. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend WOW for your residential painting project! A BIG thank you to Ray, C.J., Kally, David and Larry.

Hi Cathy - this is great! Thanks for taking a moment to leave your positive painting feedback. Ray and the WOW 1 DAY PAINTING team really appreciates the support and we are glad you are pleased with the painter service!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Ray and his team did an incredible job painting the majority our our home in one day. The entire process was painless, quick and efficient. From initial quote to watching the army of 9 painters work together to get our house done efficiently and to the highest standard.

Thanks Ray and WOW 1 Day Painting for the great job.

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a painter review! Ray and the team of painters at WOW 1 DAY PAINTING had a blast helping you with the house painting! Thanks again.

More about WOW 1 DAY PAINTING

WOW 1 DAY PAINTING is changing the painting industry. The company uses professional painters and amazing systems to complete high quality residential and commercial painting projects in a day! House painters and office painters. Interior and exterior painting of any size. SPEED+QUALITY = WOW. All work is backed by a comprehensive warranty. The quality you expect in a timeline that's unexpected.