Wow 1 Day Painting

46 North Queen St. Toronto ON M8Z 2C4

Reviews for Wow 1 Day Painting

BrandyHumes
BrandyHumes

As promised, the job was done in a day :)

We decided rather last minute to repaint the main floor after the floors were refinished. WOW was able to get someone on the job within 4 days and had the job done in 10 hours. 100% happy with the paint job, with the exception of the floor trim / quarter round as it was not a 'clean' finish I had expected. But overall, a great experience!

Hi there - thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. Our team of house painters at WOW 1 DAY PAINTING really appreciates the opportunity to help with your painting project!

J in Toronto
J in Toronto

Painting condo

Wow hardly captures how amazed I am. Gill’s team was fantastic. They completed a large and detailed job in one day which astonished me. Everyone knew what they had to do and fanned out to do their work very efficiently and professionally. I am going to use this company for another condo next month. Very satisfied with the final product and the service provided.

Update: Gill’s team came back and provided another top notch job for my penthouse. I am very fussy and could not find one deficiency upon post inspection. They completed 1200 sq feet plus ceilings in less than one day! Amazing.

Hi J - thanks so much for your great condo painting review! Large crews with great leadership help us deliver our friendly, professional service in one day! Thanks again for your business and we look forward to working with you at your other condo next month!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Condo paiting

Brian is the best salesperson! He was always on time, easy to reach, fast to reply and gave me very good colors suggestions!
Tullio did the paiting service very very well! Was also there at the time we had scheduled, it was very careful with the furniture, the service was clean and very well done !
They make a good team and I recommend this company to everyone!

Bob in Toronto
Bob in Toronto

Kids room to office.

Grown childhood bedroom needed update. I like doing external painting, but interior makes me nervous.
Last painter I hired had vision problems and did an okay job.
Saw wow trucks in my neighbourhood and thought I would give them a try.
Laszlo and Tayrone did a fast clean great job.

condo painting

i had the most professional and friendly facilitator Pat, he came with his guidance and advice on colour and logistics and quote of the job that fit my price point. He assigned the PM for the job Joe, Joe came on time and ready to start the job. Joe was amazing!! not only did he work around me while trying to get kids out the door, he was professional, extremely helpful and made my place look amazing. he was right with all the suggestions he made. i never would have thought he would have been done in the estimated time that he took. he sent me pics of the job when completed and i could not wait to get home. in and out in under 5 hours I love it, thanks Joe and Pat.!! Well done, definitely recommended.

Thanks so much for your great condo painting review! Pat and Joe had a blast working with you and are so happy that you were thrilled with the service! Enjoy the new space.

Peter/Jan in Etobicoke
Peter/Jan in Etobicoke

Livingroom & Dining Room

Our living room, dining room, crown molding and baseboard needed a makeover.
Our son had used WOW a few months ago and was pleased.

We called, Khalid who came by and gave us a reasonable quote.

Painters Carlos & Tyrone arrived on time, were professional, polite and clean.

Previous damage to 2 plaster walls from water damage was repaired without any issues

Carlos and Tyrone did a great job and we plan on using WOW again in the near future.

Alison in Nepean
Alison in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Ray & CJ's crew made our house look like new!

A friend recommended Wow 1 Day Painting and we are so happy with their work and service. They painted our main floor, ceilings, staircase and upper hallway, which were all in major need of a refresh. The sales rep Velizar was prompt and professional, and gave a reasonable quote. Scheduling was easy and he always responded quickly whenever I had questions. The painting crew (Ray, CJ, Carlos, Neal, Jose and Kally) were very friendly, and did a fantastic job. All the lines are so clean, they are all very skilled painters and they seem to enjoy what they do. We would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Hi Alison - thank you for your awesome house painting review! The crew at WOW 1 DAY PAINTING are pleased to know you were happy with the work and service! Speed + Quality = WOW from the estimate all the way to project completion! We looking forward to working with you again!

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Great Customer Service

Hired WOW to repaint our condo unit in Toronto. As described: great customer service, very reasonable price, good quality results, done in 1 day. Would use the service again and happily recommend to others. Kal, Joe & Larry were great to work with.

Hi Michael - thanks so much for the great condo painting review! Our team of painters always aim to offer great customer service, quality results at a reasonable price - and we do it in just 1-DAY! We appreciate your recommendation and would be happy to work with you again in the future for all your painting needs.

Camesha in Toronto
Camesha in Toronto

Ray's Crew!! Awesome job :)

Rays crew was fantastic. Super friendly team! I am really happy with my experience from start to finish!! From Ryan and his awesome consultation visit to the team that came to complete the service.

Hi Camesha - thank you so much for your great painting review! We are pleased to hear you are happy with the results and that the team went the extra mile for you from start to finish!

Kathy in Old Toronto
Kathy in Old Toronto

Painting 2nd floor small bedroom in house

The entire team at WOW 1 day painting were great to deal with & very accommodating. Laszlo & Tyrone were professional and did a fabulous job. I have no regrets & will not hesitate calling on them for other jobs. One day - one thought - Thank you very much WOW. All in all a positive experience.

Hi Kathy - Thank you so much for the awesome house painting review. We are glad we could get the painting crossed off your list for you promptly, efficiently and reliably! Our team of painters at WOW 1 DAY PAINTING was happy to help and look forward to hearing from you for any painting projects that may arise in the future.

More about Wow 1 Day Painting

WOW 1 DAY PAINTING is changing the painting industry. The company uses professional painters and amazing systems to complete high quality residential and commercial painting projects in a day! House painters and office painters. Interior and exterior painting of any size. SPEED+QUALITY = WOW. All work is backed by a comprehensive warranty. The quality you expect in a timeline that's unexpected.