WOW 1 DAY PAINTING

Reviews for WOW 1 DAY PAINTING

Tim & Carol in Etobicoke
Tim & Carol in Etobicoke

Excellence Service

Neil and his crew came in on Thursday and painted our large 2 bedroom/3 bathroom condo. Neil had enough people to ensure that they completed our job in a day. They did an excellent job and went above and beyond in addressing details that needed to be painted. Neil and his crew were highly professional, efficient and courteous. In doing my final inspection, I wasn't totally happy with the work under our solarium window. However, Neil came back and took care of it himself. He did a fabulous job and addressed it to my satisfaction. I would not hesitate to use them again in the future and I would highly recommend them to anyone needing to have their place painted.

Olivia in Toronto
Olivia in Toronto

Multi-Floor Paint Job Was Fast and Professional

Neil and his team were on time and worked hard to get the job done within the time quoted. His team went to great lengths to ensure that no detail was left out of place. The team prepped the space wonderfully so that no furniture was damaged. They were also super accommodating, taking time to paint seamlessly around large items that could not be moved. Due to the nature of our business, the team were required to work among lots of people moving in and out of tight spaces all day long. - a challenge which they faced with professionalism. I would recommend Neil and his team to anyone who needs quick and quality work done!

Michaela Hutchison in Oakville
Michaela Hutchison in Oakville

4 Family bedrooms refreshed

Working with WOW was one of the best painting teams I have ever worked with. From the quote visit, time line, workmanship to clean up, the whole process was 5 star! The team leaders Raj and Klaudia were friendly, efficient, detailed and managed a good crew! I look forward to having them back to paint the exterior of our home And cottage in the near future!

... everyone at WOW 1 DAY PAINTING thanks you for choosing us as your preferred painting company Michaela.

Claire Horowitz in Thornhill
Claire Horowitz in Thornhill

Interior painting of entrance, kitchen, and partial living room

I was "wowed" by the service, professionalism and methodical manner that the project was carried out. The team of Hovig and Ed delivered on all that was agreed upon in the contract and by the company. They were friendly and efficient. I was happy with the outcome and would highly recommend WOW 1 Day Painting to my family and friends.

Susy in Toronto
Susy in Toronto

Painting of two floors in a residence home

Wow painting is really 'Wow!' It was obvious that Klaudia, Raj and team cared about the work they did. They painted two floors in a single day, and did a great job with attention to details. Upon finishing the work, they ensured the place was clean and took the time to walk us through the finished job to make sure we were happy. We would definitely recommend.

Jide in Etobicoke
Jide in Etobicoke

Interior painting

I'm learning to take bold risks in the things that I do, knowing that if I don't go big, I go home.
That's exactly what I did with WOW 1 Day painting and I hit it big.
From the consultation that was clear cut (Thanks Pat), to the prompt arrival of the project team and the status update that I was getting all through the day and the timely completion I was really WOW'ed.
Big shout out and thanks to the A-list team that I got on my project ; Joe, Klaudia,Larry,Roberto, Orkhan, Richard & Mehrdad...
From the feeling of " oh crap, what kinda colors are these" to " Oh Gosh, I'm absolutely going to rock this property" in one day.

When I'm ready to do my basement, let's do this again !

YOU GUYS & GIRL ROCK !

Thank you so much.

Sabrina in Toronto
Sabrina in Toronto

baby nursery

I am an expecting first time mom and I hired Wow 1 Day Painting in Toronto to paint my baby nursery. The company is excellent, professional and reasonably price. Our painter Jose was friendly, professional and an excellent painter. He did a fabulous job and was quick and tidy. I recommend hiring them for your next painting project.

Whole House Paint

Neil and Joe’s Team was incredible. They descended like an organized army and took over the space in an efficient manner. Impressive speed and great attention to detail. Parts of the job were really tricky. Amazed at the way this company works and how great their work is. Highly recommend. Will use in our new house.

Thanks so much for your great house painting review! Speed + Quality = WOW! Neil, Joe and the whole team at WOW 1 DAY PAINTING are grateful for your recommendation. Good luck with the move and we look forward to working with you again in your new house!

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto

Architect's Office Accent Walls

Seven different 'accent' walls in an Architect's office . Multiple colours, high ceilings, lots of edges. Quick and friendly during quoting (Ryan) and painting (Gill's team). We would use WOW again.

Hi Brian - thanks so much for your office painting review. We are glad to hear you are enjoying all the accent walls and had a great experience with Ryan, Gill and the team at WOW 1 DAY PAINTING. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to working with you again.

INF Agency in Etobicoke
INF Agency in Etobicoke

Office Refresh

Tullio was wonderful - professional and super nice! He brought all supplies, set up and clean up was also included. I would recommend Tullio to anyone looking for an experienced painter!

Thanks so much for the great office painting review! Tullio and the team appreciates your recommendation! Hope you are enjoying the refreshed space!

More about WOW 1 DAY PAINTING

WOW 1 DAY PAINTING is changing the painting industry. The company uses professional painters and amazing systems to complete high quality residential and commercial painting projects in a day! House painters and office painters. Interior and exterior painting of any size. SPEED+QUALITY = WOW. All work is backed by a comprehensive warranty. The quality you expect in a timeline that's unexpected.