A&G West Construction LTD

HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Coquitlam  >  A&G West Construction LTD

Review for A&G West Construction LTD

Cam in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

We relocated for work, so were upgrading our Vancouver home to market when (unbeknown to us) our contractor became ill and left mid-job. My daughter returned for a month to oversee the work. We needed skilled workers who could do a professional job and complete the job fast, on a tight budget. George and Adrian treated my daughter very respectfully, gave us a reasonable quote, showed up on time, finished the job promptly (within three days) and gave us quality work. I found them through another site, but added them to this site because these guys were excellent and got us out of a pinch without taking advantage (unlike others we spoke to). I highly recommend them.