Maple Pest Control

Gary B  from Aurora
Gary B from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Wasps & Yellow Jackets

I have used Maple Pest Control Services 2X. Once for wasps above my front door and once for yellow jackets making a huge nest inside my garage. Both times Naeem arrived on time for my appointment. He was extremely efficient, knowledgeable and professional. I was very pleased with the results and and the wasps and yellow jackets have never returned. I would highly recommend his services to anyone with these problems.

Nabe
Nabe

Mice

Lately My tenants complained about Scratching sounds in Etic. I search around and after talking different companies I hired Maple Pest. Exterminator came was very professional and put some Commercial baits. Our problem go away after about 7 service days.

Robert Santangelo from Vaughan
Robert Santangelo from Vaughan
1 review Maple, ON

Raccoon Removal from Attic

Had a raccoon enter the attic. Wasim showed up same day and located Raccoon in attic. Found point of entry as well as a secondary possible point of entry. Repaired one point of entry and setup one way door and Raccoon was gone same day. Returned to repair and close point of entry. Very knowledgeable and efficient service. Definitely would use the services again as well as recommend.

Maxx
Maxx

Ants

I was experience some black ant issue in my kitchen and washroom. I call Maple Pest Control. The Guy was well aware about these issues. 6 week gone now and i haven't seen a single ant.

Frank from Markham
Frank from Markham

Ants: Problem

Professional people overall. Very efficient in helping the customer understand the problem. Arrived in a timely manner as indicated by phone that they would. He was courteous, knowledgeable, & most importantly didn’t try to sell me on some continuing service like most other companies. Would certainly use them again as well as recommend them to other homeowner friends of mine.

Faisal Zafar from North York
Faisal Zafar from North York

Pest control call

I received a very professional service from Maple Pest Control. The technician came right on time, he was very friendly and knowledgeable. Did not make any mess. He did a very clean and tidy job Highly recommended for anyone

Dawod Ajmel from Brampton
Dawod Ajmel from Brampton

Raccoon Removal

These guys are very good at trapping animals.
We had pair of Raccoons living under deck for several weeks. We called Maple Pest Control, they came out, set the traps, and stuffed a tarp into the hole where the Raccoons were entering.
They caught 2 Raccoons in all. The hole was quite large and required some cement work. I was going to do it myself, since I couldn't find any contractors on short notice. Wasim from Maple Pest screen the hole. My family like the service they done for us.

joshua from Toronto
joshua from Toronto

removal of numerous squirrels

Maple Pest Control
416-520-8575
Toronto
M3J 2P1

Pests were eating through the ceilings in the house.
They spent the time required to remove them all, sealed up the port holes in the roof with heavy gauge wire to keep them from coming back.

Thanks Joshua for a Good Review

More about Maple Pest Control

Maple Pest Control specializes in a wide range of pest control. We only use environmentally friendly products that are safe for your family.
Our wide variety of pest control solutions effectively treat:
Ants -Rodents -Bed Bugs -Bird Proofing -Spiders -Bees and Wasps -Cockroaches -Fleas -Bird - Raccoon Removal - Squirrel Removal