Maple Pest Control

Pest & Animal Control
Toronto ON M3J 2P1

Reviews for Maple Pest Control

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Good service with NO PROBLEMS :)

I own an apartment which was having bed bugs pest problem. The building management hired a pest control company which would come in monthly but it didn't make any difference. I was looking online for another pest control company when i came across this Vaughan pest control (maple pest control).After the inspection i hired them and under a week i experienced no pest problem. Overall i had a great experience with this company and they showed me and other apartment owner with a good and friendly attitude

Thanks for your insight. Maple Pest Control provides personalized professional services to each and every customer. We are confident to expect the desired results.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Hornet Nest Removal

Very satisfied with service of this company. Pricing is competitive and communication is excellent. The technician came by to remove a Hornet nest on the tree on the same day of the service call. The Hornets came back to start a new nest in the same location. The technician came and remove it again without hassle. Highly recommended.

Shakil in Mississauga
Shakil in Mississauga

Cockroach infestation

Naeem was punctual, and very efficient. He was also considerate about the inside of the home, and was polite when he spoke. The job took less than 45 minutes, and we had no infestation after. This is actually the second time we have asked him to control our home, as the first time was due to mice in and around the house, which after his service was no more to be seen.

in Etobicoke
in Etobicoke

Cockroach Issues

The service went very well. I ended up hiring them for additional work after the inspection my rental Property. Maple Pest Control did exactly what the deal stated. One technician came out for the inspection and did a fine job. I had Cockroaches and suspected I was having the issue again. I had no problem scheduling the deal and they were flexible with my schedule. My Tenants happy after they resolve Cockroaches issue.

John from York
John from York

Cockroaches

Excellent service and highly recommended. A pleasure to work with as he was very effecient, arrived on time and is extremely knowledgeable. His professionalism and care for his customers is what makes this company highly reputable.

Don C. from Mississauga
Don C. from Mississauga

Rat removal

It took me time to write my reviews as I have to confirm if I have no more mouse/rats in my house. All I can say, they are all gone. Naeem was excellent: on-time, professional, quick and precise on his services. The pests were all gone in 3-week time as he stated. He even provided extra service to remove my ant issue and he explained the simple remedies on how to avoid it from entering the house. I highly recommend him to everyone.

More about Maple Pest Control

Maple Pest Control specializes in a wide range of pest control. We only use environmentally friendly products that are safe for your family.
Our wide variety of pest control solutions effectively treat:
Ants -Rodents -Bed Bugs -Bird Proofing -Spiders -Bees and Wasps -Cockroaches -Fleas -Bird - Raccoon Removal - Squirrel Removal