Maple Pest Control

Reviews for Maple Pest Control

The Christie Family  in
The Christie Family in
1 review , ON

Century home carpenter ant infestation whole house.

Landlord left leaky roof for 7 monthe finally shingeled it, giant black ants moved in. Complete infest house top to botton Naeem came same day I called by 6 next day he did magic we havnt seen ant since, minus a few half dead ones..This company knows thier stuff, courteous, prompt, clean, stands behind what they do 100%. (416)
10⭐⭐across the board.. Serving Alliston, Tottenham, Vaughan etc.
Call Naeem or any other wonderful colleague at for (416) 520-8575 or email www.maplepest.

Mr. & Mrs. Michael Christie ☺☺

Thanks Christie for your Kind words

John in Vaughan
John in Vaughan

Maple Pest Control

Hi I called Maple Pest Control for a racoon problem I had. Last night my daughter heard scratching and noises coming from the wall and ceiling of her bedroom. This morning I called them thanks to my neighbor who gave me there number. I talked to them in the morning and he squeezed me into there busy schedule. They showed up at the time he gave me and told me exactly what they were going to do. I haven't see two people work so hard to get the racoons out of the attic. Thank you again Maple Pest Control. I am going to recommend you guys to everyone who needs a pest control company.

Thanks John. Our Wildlife service team appreciate the kind words.

D in Vaughan
D in Vaughan

Mouse Problem

I had a mouse problem in my house and called Maple Pest Control. The gentleman came the next morning right on time. He was very knowledegable and professional. He explained exactly where the mice came into my home, explained how to prevent that from happening in the future and took several measures to get rid of the mice inside my home, all at a reasonable price. He even came back 2 weeks later to follow up and check on the progress. I can gladly say that after 2-3 weeks, there is no evidence that mice are still active in my home. I would gladly recommend this company to anyone who has a pest problem.

Thanks.

tony m.
tony m.

Pest control

Maple Pest Control is the best extermination company we have ever used. Naeem is very polite, very punctual, he offers excellent prices and his work is always excellent. You will not be disappointed if you use Maple Pest Control

Abhi
Abhi

Extermination

Amazing service! Very nice guy to deal with and he is very punctual. Millions Roaches on my rental property. After service no more roaches.

Thanks

Thanks Abhi.

DavidS
DavidS
1 review , ON

Mouse Issue

Called Maple Pest control and he came the next day. He was very informative and knowledgeable. Within one day the mouse issue was resolved. Would recommend to everyone.

Wasp nest on soffit

Discovered a large wasp nest up high on the soffits of my home. I called Maple Pest Control as they had great online reviews. We scheduled the service for early the next morning. He arrived on time, was pleasant, professional and answered all of my questions. The job was well done and would use their services again. Highly recommend.

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

Ant Problem

I had a very significant ant infestation due to water getting in my unfinished basement. Naeem inspected and treated the area.

Due to me incorrectly caulking around baseboards, the ants were not completely gone. I called again and Naeem came back and retreated the area.

Maple Pest Control provided very prompt, professional service at a very reasonable price.

I would not hesitate to contact them again.

Thanks Tony For your Positive feed back.

Ron G in Vaughan
Ron G in Vaughan

WASPS in Soffit

Called Maple Pest Control ...very friendly conversation over the phone. Explained the issue I was having with the wasps inside my soffit.

We made an appointment to meet later that afternoon. Naeem the exterminator is very knowledgeable in his field and took care of the problem.

I highly recommend their services and would use them again.

Thanks Mr. Ron for taking the time out to share your experience about our services. We endeavor to provide personal customized services to each and every customer.

Charlie H.
Charlie H.

Removed wasp nests, didn't upsell

We had a wasp nest to remove: a straight-forward pest control job. Maple's bid was the lowest of five. In addition to removing the main nest, Naeem also removed a small satellite nest that had formed. He took to the time to explain what he had done, and what we could expect over the next few days (some lingering, confused wasps).

He also spent time to look at shed roof that had carpenter bees, and explained that extermination would only be a temporary answer, and that painting the wood would be a better long-term solution. He also spent time to look at a tree that had carpenter ants, and explained that extermination would only be a temporary answer, better done in the spring, and that hardware-store ant baits, consistently applied, would be more effective. Both of my inquiries would have been opportunities to make a quick buck.

This is our second experience with Maple. Previously, another exterminator, Bashir, did a good job of closing up a squirrel hole in our porch roof. Two trips were involved: first for a one-way door and then for a permanent mesh closure.

More about Maple Pest Control

Maple Pest Control specializes in a wide range of pest control. We only use environmentally friendly products that are safe for your family.
Our wide variety of pest control solutions effectively treat:
Ants -Rodents -Bed Bugs -Bird Proofing -Spiders -Bees and Wasps -Cockroaches -Fleas -Bird - Raccoon Removal - Squirrel Removal