Maple Pest Control

Pest & Animal Control
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Thornhill  >  Maple Pest Control

Reviews for Maple Pest Control

tony m.

Maple Pest Control is the best extermination company we have ever used. Naeem is very polite, very punctual, he offers excellent prices and his work is always excellent. You will not be disappointed if you use Maple Pest Control

Abhi

Amazing service! Very nice guy to deal with and he is very punctual. Millions Roaches on my rental property. After service no more roaches.

Thanks

Thanks Abhi.

DavidS
1 review , ON

Called Maple Pest control and he came the next day. He was very informative and knowledgeable. Within one day the mouse issue was resolved. Would recommend to everyone.

Discovered a large wasp nest up high on the soffits of my home. I called Maple Pest Control as they had great online reviews. We scheduled the service for early the next morning. He arrived on time, was pleasant, professional and answered all of my questions. The job was well done and would use their services again. Highly recommend.

Tony in Toronto

I had a very significant ant infestation due to water getting in my unfinished basement. Naeem inspected and treated the area.

Due to me incorrectly caulking around baseboards, the ants were not completely gone. I called again and Naeem came back and retreated the area.

Maple Pest Control provided very prompt, professional service at a very reasonable price.

I would not hesitate to contact them again.

Thanks Tony For your Positive feed back.

Ron G in Vaughan

Called Maple Pest Control ...very friendly conversation over the phone. Explained the issue I was having with the wasps inside my soffit.

We made an appointment to meet later that afternoon. Naeem the exterminator is very knowledgeable in his field and took care of the problem.

I highly recommend their services and would use them again.

Thanks Mr. Ron for taking the time out to share your experience about our services. We endeavor to provide personal customized services to each and every customer.

Charlie H.

We had a wasp nest to remove: a straight-forward pest control job. Maple's bid was the lowest of five. In addition to removing the main nest, Naeem also removed a small satellite nest that had formed. He took to the time to explain what he had done, and what we could expect over the next few days (some lingering, confused wasps).

He also spent time to look at shed roof that had carpenter bees, and explained that extermination would only be a temporary answer, and that painting the wood would be a better long-term solution. He also spent time to look at a tree that had carpenter ants, and explained that extermination would only be a temporary answer, better done in the spring, and that hardware-store ant baits, consistently applied, would be more effective. Both of my inquiries would have been opportunities to make a quick buck.

This is our second experience with Maple. Previously, another exterminator, Bashir, did a good job of closing up a squirrel hole in our porch roof. Two trips were involved: first for a one-way door and then for a permanent mesh closure.

Erik in Markham

Had Yellow Jackets living inside brick gaps on a outside wall. Called Naeem and he came the next day and knows exactly what to do to get rid of them.

Naeem is professional, friendly, and gives you a peace of mind that any of your pest problems will be addressed in the most effective manner.

Highly Recommended

Thanks Erik.

carseb in Toronto

Had a problem with a raccoon making a mess of my back yard and a rat. Naeem came the same day I called. I had a raccoon trap and a rat trap the same day. Two days later raccoon gone and no mare poop in my yard. Thank You for the great and quick resolution to my problem.

Alec
4 reviews Bowmanville, ON

I had a small wasp nest under my garage's roof. Maple Pest Control arrived the next day, and did a nice and clean job on removing the nest.
The price was very good! Before calling Maple Pest Control I received other quotes, and those were so different and some were ridiculously expensive.
Maple Pest Control - Thank you guys for the good service!

Thanks Alec.

More about Maple Pest Control

Maple Pest Control specializes in a wide range of pest control. We only use environmentally friendly products that are safe for your family.
Our wide variety of pest control solutions effectively treat:
Ants -Rodents -Bed Bugs -Bird Proofing -Spiders -Bees and Wasps -Cockroaches -Fleas -Bird - Raccoon Removal - Squirrel Removal