Maple Pest Control

HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Thornhill  >  Maple Pest Control

Reviews for Maple Pest Control

Kim from Vaughan
Kim from Vaughan

Excellent Customer Service both times!!

We called Naeem last year due a wasp nest we had in behind our brick in the garage. Call back was quick and he arrived promptly the next day. He sprayed the nest at both entry points and we have not had any issues this year. Naeem also gave us the tip to use the imitation nests to keep them away. We did and have not seen any wasps this year!!
We called again this summer due to a bird nest issue that we have had in our eaves/soffits for several years. This was also a possible entry point for other critters to get into our attic. Shakeel came out and was very informative about our options and found a solution that made sense and was economical for us. I would highly recommend Maple Pest Control as they have integrity, excellent customer service and are a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks Kim for your kind words.

Private User reviews Brossard,

Pest removal

Everything went really well, very professional and super friendly. They were informative and humane which is a plus for us. I would highly recommend them and will be calling them again in the future if we run into anymore pests. Thank you!

Do it Right First Time is our Goal.

Robert
Robert

Carpenter ants

If you have an ant problem or any other pest issue don’t waste your time calling any other company to deal with your issues. Naeem is extreamly friendly and knowledgeable in the pest department. You will not be disappointed. Thank you for your service Naeem.

Thanks Robert For your Kind Words.

Dongna L.
Dongna L.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Raccoon removal

They came promptly after being contacted. Checked the plsce and discussed the options with me. Removed the baby raccoon from the attic, sealed two holes and put in the one way door. After a fee days, came back, checked again and then removed ghe door and sealed ghe place. A job done efficiently and professionally. Will recommend the service to friends.

Thanks Dongna for your feedback.

Sandy in Toronto
Sandy in Toronto

Larva and black bug infestation in fan assembly above my stove

Had black bugs and larva dropping down onto my stovetop from the exhaust fan. Basheer and his assistant arrived on time and explained every step to quell my anxiety. They did not waiver in their efforts to clean out the remnants of a squirrel nest and birdnest from inside an inaccessible custom fan assembly.. I could not ask for better service and have no hesitation to recommend them. In addition, inadvertently I overpaid him by $50 and he returned a half hour later to return my money. Outstanding service.

Thanks Sandy for your positive feedback.

The Christie Family  in
The Christie Family in
1 review , ON

Century home carpenter ant infestation whole house.

Landlord left leaky roof for 7 monthe finally shingeled it, giant black ants moved in. Complete infest house top to botton Naeem came same day I called by 6 next day he did magic we havnt seen ant since, minus a few half dead ones..This company knows thier stuff, courteous, prompt, clean, stands behind what they do 100%. (416)
10⭐⭐across the board.. Serving Alliston, Tottenham, Vaughan etc.
Call Naeem or any other wonderful colleague at for (416) 520-8575 or email www.maplepest.

Mr. & Mrs. Michael Christie ☺☺

Thanks Christie for your Kind words

John in Vaughan
John in Vaughan

Maple Pest Control

Hi I called Maple Pest Control for a racoon problem I had. Last night my daughter heard scratching and noises coming from the wall and ceiling of her bedroom. This morning I called them thanks to my neighbor who gave me there number. I talked to them in the morning and he squeezed me into there busy schedule. They showed up at the time he gave me and told me exactly what they were going to do. I haven't see two people work so hard to get the racoons out of the attic. Thank you again Maple Pest Control. I am going to recommend you guys to everyone who needs a pest control company.

Thanks John. Our Wildlife service team appreciate the kind words.

D in Vaughan
D in Vaughan

Mouse Problem

I had a mouse problem in my house and called Maple Pest Control. The gentleman came the next morning right on time. He was very knowledegable and professional. He explained exactly where the mice came into my home, explained how to prevent that from happening in the future and took several measures to get rid of the mice inside my home, all at a reasonable price. He even came back 2 weeks later to follow up and check on the progress. I can gladly say that after 2-3 weeks, there is no evidence that mice are still active in my home. I would gladly recommend this company to anyone who has a pest problem.

Thanks.

tony m.
tony m.

Pest control

Maple Pest Control is the best extermination company we have ever used. Naeem is very polite, very punctual, he offers excellent prices and his work is always excellent. You will not be disappointed if you use Maple Pest Control

Abhi
Abhi

Extermination

Amazing service! Very nice guy to deal with and he is very punctual. Millions Roaches on my rental property. After service no more roaches.

Thanks

Thanks Abhi.

More about Maple Pest Control

Maple Pest Control specializes in a wide range of pest control. We only use environmentally friendly products that are safe for your family.
Our wide variety of pest control solutions effectively treat:
Ants -Rodents -Bed Bugs -Bird Proofing -Spiders -Bees and Wasps -Cockroaches -Fleas -Bird - Raccoon Removal - Squirrel Removal