Maple Pest Control

Alec
Alec
6 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Great Service, again!

3 years ago I used Maple Pest Control, they did nice work, and I called them again this year. I called and asked to remove a wasp nest under my roof. They came the next day, very friendly, did a quick and clean work, no problems! Maple Pest Control, thank you for your service!

Thanks Alec

Raccoon removal

EXCELLENT customer service. Very happy with this company. They are very professional and definitely recommend to anyone. They responded to my calls in the late evening came ASAP and inspected my property. I’m very happy to see people still care of others!

Gila in Ottawa
Gila in Ottawa

Stray Cat Stuck on the Roof

A stray cat had found a home on our roof. It had been there for at least 3 days and we weren't sure whether it was able to come down. We tried to coax it down on our own and failed. Your technician was in our area and stopped in to have a look. He was able to get the cat down in 15 minutes. I was very impressed with his knowledge, professionalism and concern for the animal. I will not hesitate to use Maple Pest Control again. Thank you for your help!

Thanks.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Raccoon removal

Excellent work, fast and friendly!!
Maple Pest Control arrived within a few hours of my initial call and with a brief description of our situation, knew exactly what to do. The work was done quickly and they were very clean.
I’d highly recommend this company to anyone.

Thanks for your feedback

sagheerc
sagheerc
0 reviews Vaughan, BC

Pest Control

Mice issue. Called Maple pest. Prompt, friendly & have done a fantastic job at my property. Would highly recommend.

nadeem
nadeem

Mouse

It was quick response and punctual on the appointment although I called them on Saturday and they showed up in few hours. Very knowledgeable and professional. They did not charge me much although it was an emergency situation I would highly recommend them.

Mice in Attic

As I was hearing Scraching sound from my bed room wall and ceiling. The technician was very professional and informative and show up on time and resolve Mice Issue from my Attic

Tony in Markham
Tony in Markham

Squirrels in roof

We had squirrels in our roof and your technician Bashir solved all or our issues.....he installed vent covers and made sure that all squirrels were removed, there was no injury to the animals as I had requested...........he was very professional, competent and addressed all of our issues..........
Thank you very much!!!!

Great Service

We had Maple Pest Control remove two racoons from our property as we were worried about our small dog coming into contact with them. They set traps and removed the animals promptly and humanely when they were caught in the traps. The second racoon was caught on a Saturday night and MPC was there within an hour to remove. Great service , fair prices , highly recommend.

More about Maple Pest Control

Maple Pest Control specializes in a wide range of pest control. We only use environmentally friendly products that are safe for your family.
Our wide variety of pest control solutions effectively treat:
Ants -Rodents -Bed Bugs -Bird Proofing -Spiders -Bees and Wasps -Cockroaches -Fleas -Bird - Raccoon Removal - Squirrel Removal