Simon's Painting & Decorating

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Surrey BC V3S 5S7
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Surrey  >  Simon's Painting & Decorating

Reviews for Simon's Painting & Decorating

Jon
Jon
3 reviews Delta, BC

Den

Fantastic do it right attitude. Kevin is a pleasure to work with and will ensure the customers needs are met. Highly recommended.

Carlaaxoox
Carlaaxoox
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Bedroom paint job

I hired Simons painting to paint my bedroom pink! I thought it looked great after two coats but he decided to give it an extra coat of paint because he said it needs it to be full in colour. It looks awesome !!

Glade you are happy with your pink bedroom! Enjoy decorating hope the lights work out for you!

ANGUS
ANGUS
1 review Surrey, BC

Main Floor Renovation and kitchen upgrade.

Simon's Painting was instrumental in a complete main floor renovation.
New floors, with a huge leveling problems that were solved by Kevin.
He also re-did my popcorn ceiling, opened up our kitchen, and finished off all the painting and trim work.

John from Surrey
John from Surrey

Renovations

I had a leak in my ceiling and Kevin and his crew were in to clean it out and repair all the dry wall. Painting was great and all done in a timely manner. Thank you Kevin

Charmaine from Vancouver

604 341 1614
Surrey
BC
V3S 5S7

Kevin is a down to earth guy who gets the job done. He did painting, drywall, tile and wallpaper for our renovation. The work was done to our satisfaction. He was responsive to my feedback about any deficiencies. I would definitely hire Simon's painting again.

Trish Fedewich from Surrey
Trish Fedewich from Surrey

painting & renos

I recently had Kevin and his team do some painting and renos in my home. The quality of the workmanship was great and they work really fast. The thing that impressed me the most were Kevin’s ideas for the reno. I had hired a decorator, but he suggested things that she hadn’t that overall made a big difference. I had been having trouble finding wall sconces that I liked and Kevin said that many people were putting in pot lights and he was patching the holes in the walls and painting them. That’s what I ended up doing and I was very pleased with the suggestion. He also had ideas for updating my banister on my stairway. Because he has experience in many areas of construction, I didn’t need to hire a carpenter or drywaller and have a bunch of other trades in my home. Kevin also had great suggestions for my carpet and he generally helped me to make good decisions as I don’t visualize well. I was referred to Kevin by my sister as he and his dad had done a great job on her apt. I definantly recommend him and my house looks great!

More about Simon's Painting & Decorating

We do all aspects in regards to painting & renovating

contact us at...