simons painting & decorating

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
SURREY BC V3S5S7
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Surrey  >  simons painting & decorating

Reviews for simons painting & decorating

John from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

I had a leak in my ceiling and Kevin and his crew were in to clean it out and repair all the dry wall. Painting was great and all done in a timely manner. Thank you Kevin

Charmaine from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Kevin is a down to earth guy who gets the job done. He did painting, drywall, tile and wallpaper for our renovation. The work was done to our satisfaction. He was responsive to my feedback about any deficiencies. I would definitely hire Simon's painting again.

Trish Fedewich from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

I recently had Kevin and his team do some painting and renos in my home. The quality of the workmanship was great and they work really fast. The thing that impressed me the most were Kevin’s ideas for the reno. I had hired a decorator, but he suggested things that she hadn’t that overall made a big difference. I had been having trouble finding wall sconces that I liked and Kevin said that many people were putting in pot lights and he was patching the holes in the walls and painting them. That’s what I ended up doing and I was very pleased with the suggestion. He also had ideas for updating my banister on my stairway. Because he has experience in many areas of construction, I didn’t need to hire a carpenter or drywaller and have a bunch of other trades in my home. Kevin also had great suggestions for my carpet and he generally helped me to make good decisions as I don’t visualize well. I was referred to Kevin by my sister as he and his dad had done a great job on her apt. I definantly recommend him and my house looks great!