Natik Painting

100 City Centre Drive Mississauga ON L5B 2C9

Reviews for Natik Painting

Jeener of Brampton in Mississauga
Jeener of Brampton in Mississauga

House painting project done in no time!

Natik painting is a great company to work with. They have very reliable, knowledgeable, and highly trained staff that made the whole painting project in my house done in no time. I will definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Hi Jeener,

If the people you recommend are half as kind as you, we'll be very happy. Thank you for the feedback!

Condo painting

Thank you Natik Painting for the your job. They made my condo within a day with great attention to detail. I am impressed by their workmanship.
I will be using your company for future painting projects and recommending you to everyone.

Thank you so much! While we definitely have an attention to detail when it comes to our work, we always try to complete projects within a comfortable timeframe. We're glad you appreciated the quick work, and appreciate you recommending us!

alexandr in Mississauga
alexandr in Mississauga

my best experience with painting job

Natik paining is really good company to deal with . They came to my house exactly on time as we scheduled it so i didn't get late to my work I left a key from my house and they start working there . By 7 pm when i came back from work house was clean and ready for second and third day of painting after 3 days the job was done and it was done very good I really happy with the result i got and with the money i spent. If I will ever need a paining company again No doubt i will call Natik painting.. great company very professional and honest people

Hey Alexandr!

Thank you so much for the review! We are so happy that you had a great experience. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction, and look forward to working for you again in the future!

Donna in Mississauga
Donna in Mississauga

Hallway Painting

Continue Skyline on Wall.jpg Natik Painting
416-409-4476
100 City Centre Drive
Mississauga
L5B 2C9

Pro's: Prompt and professional service and communication to book the job. Start date was only one week after we had called which was also appreciated. Price was fair. Con's: When it came to the painting, we were not satisfied with the workmanship as a number of areas were missed, holes were not filled in that should have been (discussed prior to work commencing), and paint was found on hinges and door weatherstripping. Overall, based on the job itself, we would give them a 6/10 on the quality. Credit to be given for the quick response to our lack of satisfaction whereby they offered to correct., however we had already done so ourselves by then.

For readers of the above review, please note we take workmanship and customer satisfaction extremely seriously. Over the past 30 years, on rare occasion, we have had to touch up on a customer’s request after the surface was viewed with more daylight. We strive to be of the highest quality, and your satisfaction is guaranteed. In this particular incident, the customer notified us one month after the job was completed. It pains us that a customer was dissatisfied for such a long time. I wish we found out sooner. If there ever any issues, the customer should let us know as soon as the job is inspected so we can fix it.

Hello Donna,

It is unfortunate that your experience was as such. Although we have not personally met, I had the pleasure of meeting with your husband who was exceptionally pleasant with us throughout the process. Upon completion of the job, the workmanship was inspected by him and ultimately approved.
Of course, sometimes things can be missed, but rarely, and it is part of our service to correct all missing spots free of charge. Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us. After every job, we want our customers to be completely 100% satisfied. If you called the next morning, we would fixed any imperfections. Unfortunately, you decided to wait nearly a month before notifying our company. After your complaint, we arrived with materials, paint and equipment to touch up the imperfections. We left a gallon of paint with you free of charge as well.

Regards,

Elizabeth and Rick in Mississauga
Elizabeth and Rick in Mississauga

Great Experience!

Project Scope: Kitchen, dining room, hallways, powder room and two storey family room plus some ceiling and trim.

This was a big job and was completed within two days. The experience was great from start to finish. James was very helpful as I had a lot of questions and he took the time to answer each one of them. Natalie, Tony and the team took great care in our home and ensured we were happy with the result - and we are very pleased. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you so much Elizabeth and Rick! Although we treat all of our customers equally, you 2 showed an exceptional amount of kindness that we won't soon forget. It was a pleasure working for you.

David in
David in
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Full House Painting

We had just moved into a new place, but it didn't feel like home until Natik Painting did a whole house makeover. They were quick, friendly and very accommodating to our hectic schedule. I would highly reccomend to anyone who is looking to sell, just bought or needs a fresh new look in the home. WOW!!!

Hey David! Thanks for the kind words. I wouldn't call your schedule too hectic! You were, yourselves, quite accommodating as well throughout the process. I wish you and your lovely family all the best!

daniel barondale
daniel barondale

Condo unit painting

Painting scope - Walls, ceilings, baseboards, windows, window frames, doors, door frames.

This review is long overdue (the job was done two months ago) but nonetheless they say that time is a good test of quality. I’d say that Natik painting has certainly passed with flying colours (no pun intended).

James offered me fantastic customer service from the beginning until the end. My most noteworthy memory of the project - I wanted to explore an “avant-grade” colour palette, to which I actually became very attached. James knew that it wouldn’t work well for my condo and respectfully but effectively convinced me of this. He took it one step further and came up with his own palette that was based off of the base colours of my original palette. I greatly appreciate his good taste and knack for good interior design/decor.

The job was done in 2 days and this included surface preparation. I have no idea how they accomplished this - still impressed with the speed and the quality of the job.

I am still obsessed with the walls of my home now. I catch myself staring at them and being very protective of them now - my family and friends think I’m nuts :)

Thanks a lot, Natik!

Hi Daniel!

I'm so happy you're happy with the colour palette. Although it was ultimately chosen by us, it was definitely a collaborative effort! Thank you so much for the feedback, and enjoy your personalized home!

vspezza1s

416-409-4476
100 City Centre Drive
Mississauga
L5B 2C9

Great family business, they were punctual, quick (entire house in 2 days, including ceilings and basement floor), professional, and very easy and pleasant to deal with. No hidden surprises.
I would defenetly use again.

Hi Vince!

It was a sincere pleasure working for you. You were pleasant, fair, and even showed us hospitality. As a customer, you have proven to be a great one. I think it's because you and your family are sincerely great people. Thank you for the review, and all the best!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Very professional, and quality job!

I had a great experience working with Natik! they were open to my many changes, prompt on communication, and very well priced! James went out of his way to accommodate my schedule and even picked up my keys at my place of work!

Thanks for the review James. It was our pleasure working for you.

maryross2010 in Mississauga
maryross2010 in Mississauga

painting my home

I would definately recommend this company , they are professional, reliable, efficient and do an amazing job painting!! we had a few touch ups and we contacted them and they came back no problem, this is amazing service from start to finish!!!
extremely helpful choosing colours.

Thanks Mary! We are glad you're happy with the final results! Let us know if you need anything else done, or wish to organize a guitar jam session with Tony. :)

More about Natik Painting

Mississauga/Oakville/Milton, Burlingon/Hamilton, Toronto

ABOUT US

Natik Painting was founded by a team of professionals in 1978. We have grown our team to a base of competent employees including highly-trained painters and artists. In addition to standard painting for residential and commercial projects, we do murals of all scales and faux-finishing like ragging and smooshing in wide-ranging styles. Our interior design specialists employee degrees in fine-arts to make your place look its best! For large projects, we guarantee the excellence that we established throughout our many years of experience.

NATIK PAINTING ADVANTAGE
Experience: We have excelled in thousands of interior and exterior painting projects for over 30 years.
Courtesy: Fast and friendly service with no shortcuts. We also provide colour consultation, interior decorating and design services. Natik Painting offers free estimates.
Craftsmanship: Our artists and painters are veteran artists with degrees in fine-arts.
Quality: Natik Painting uses top-quality Benjamin Moore paint and only professional equipment.
Mastery: We have mastered a wide variety of faux-finishing and painting techniques such as: ragging, smooshing, stripes etc. We customize the technique highly to suit your space.

OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Established in 1978, we ensure the highest quality painting service and materials at the most competitive price.
We provide solid preparation beforehand. We believe it is key to a proper job.
We take the risks out of painting. We make the effort to eliminate any probability of damage or spills to your floors, furniture, and we use low-VOC paints.
We try to get the courtesy details right. We do the job quick, allow flexibility for colour changes between coats, and upon completion of the job, all remaining paint will be given to the customer. This is to ensure that touch up paint will be available to you in the event of any future accidents.

COMPETITIVE EDGE
In terms of our superior professional quality in combination with our absolutely reasonable pricing, we believe there is no other painting company in the GTA that provides a similar offering.
Feel free to contact us by e-mail or by telephone!

SAMPLE OF PREVIOUS COMMERCIAL CLIENTS
Samsung Electronics Canada Ltd.
Labatt Brewing Company Ltd.
Casa Abruzzo Benevolent - Villa Charities Inc.

We hope to hear from you soon!