Green Coast Rubbish

Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Green Coast Rubbish

Private User reviews Anmore, BC

Moving out

Reliable and fast to get the job done. I recommend this service to anyone who is moving and doesn’t want to waste reusable or recyclable items. Thank you.

arbayne in North Vancouver
arbayne in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

remove garbage lumber from rear yard.

I am cleaning out our family home of over 50 years. A large stock of old
and damaged lumber had to be removed. My contact was on-line, which
went very smoothly with details explained and confirmed.
The truck arrived 10 minutes early, staffed by a young woman and a young man who were friendly, efficient, and assisted each other in the difficult task of carrying armloads of lumber a distance of 100 ft to the truck location. They completed the task well within the minimum time.
Within an hour of their departure I received an invoice online, made payment and received a receipt. I will use their service again. I am very
impressed. I rate the whole service at 10 out of 10.

Dionne in Victoria
Dionne in Victoria
0 reviews Richmond, BC

Five Star Experience

A five star experience !!! Brenda and staff are nice, polite, efficient and professional. Brenda explained everything in great details over the phone when I first called, and the staff on site were phenomenal. They were fast and efficient and super polite and friendly.
I need to remove a lot of electronics and media storage units from my late father's condo ( he passed away in an accident) & I was in a time crunch so I am super stressed out. Engaging Green Coast Rubbish to help me is one of the best decisions I have made in recent months.

Robert in Souris
Robert in Souris
0 reviews New Westminster, BC

Furniture & Appliance Cleanup/Donation

They were on time, did the job quickly and efficiently, and we're friendly the whole way through. Would absolutely request their services again. Price is also fantastic. Absolutely no complaints.

Thanks so much for the great feedback, Robert! Cheers.

TCS
TCS
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Friendly, Efficient and Prompt

We were moving and had to downsize all this furniture that nobody wanted at the yard sale (covid!);
Bed, mattress, box spring, large garden hutch, file cabinet, kitchen table and chairs, large art bureau, 2 couches, computer desk, bicycle, 2 ottomans a large pot and various odds and ends.
They showed up on time, and were gone a half hour later with no fuss or muss. I liked their professional but friendly attitudes!
I would definitely use their service again.

Appreicate the kind words, and that you so much for the support!

April9409
April9409
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

General rubbish removal

We had a carport full of furniture and recyclables. The guys had it cleaned out in just over an hour. And the cost was so reasonable. I will definitely use them again.

Thanks for the great feedback, April! Cheers.

zaconb in North Vancouver
zaconb in North Vancouver
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Great service!

Super fast, reasonably priced, awesome service!
Can’t say enough great things about this company, true pleasure dealing with them.
The guys who removed our stuff couldn’t have been more helpful or professional

Appreciate the awesome feedback! Always happy to help.

Jenny Anne from North Vancouver
Jenny Anne from North Vancouver
3 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Junk removal & demolition

Green coast is a very professional company . We have worked with their experienced and well managed team for many projects over the years. They exceed expectations every time! Team members are use best practice for WCB guidelines and are always on time and prepared. They are a first class team!

Thanks for the kind words, Jenny! It is always a pleasure working with you.

Steve in Vancouver
Steve in Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Tree material removal

Outstanding experience with Green Coast Rubbish! I recently pruned a large tree for my strata resulting in tons of material to be removed. They showed up the next day after my call at exactly the time they had scheduled. Every member in my strata was very impressed with how clean they left the lawn..every last piece was taken away for a reasonable cost! Thanks Guys.

Tanks for the awesome feedback and the kind words, Steve!

Maria D. in Vancouver
Maria D. in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

PICKUP OF FURNITURE, JUNK AND OTHER ITEMS.

I contacted Green Coast Rubbige and the first day they came the President and CEO Eamonn himself came with one of employees and worked through the morning very hard removing furniture, junk, garbage and other items.

In the afternoon Eamonn came back alone and helped to cleanup the garage which turned out to be an enormous undertaking.

Two days later two of employees came back for the day to pickup additional furniture, garbage items for donation and helped to clean out three sheds.

Eamonn and his employees worked very hard, were very pleasant and a great sense of humor.

My sister, my friend and me were extremely impressed by Eamonn and his employees.

Thank you very much for all the hard work.

I will use your company again and I will definitely recommend it.

Thank you.

Maria D.
Vancouver BC

The company is fantastic and I will be using them

Thank you for such great feedback back, Maria! It was our pleasure to help with your time-sensitive situation and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Cheers.

More about Green Coast Rubbish

Green Coast Rubbish is a family owned and operated full service junk removal company based in North Vancouver, BC. Since 2006 we have provided environmentally conscious disposal services by employing sustainable waste diversion and recycling practices at a competitive price throughout the lower mainland of Vancouver. We also do demolition and deconstruction jobs ranging from tree houses to entire home teardowns.

At Green Coast Rubbish, we pride ourselves on being an active member within the community, offering professional, courteous, and hassle-free service in an industry that is full of rubbish.

In 2016, we managed to reduce our greenhouse gas emissions per 1K revenue by 45%. Additionally, in 2017 we also achieved a 79% diversion rate and recycled over 550 tonnes of material. Feel free to contact us at 604.230.4530.

Accomplishments & Awards:

2013 - Voted the 'Best Green Business" on the North Shore by the Outlook
2012 - Winner of the "BC Ideas: Solutions for Strong Communities" competition
2012 - Small Business BC's top 5 'Best Green Businesses' of BC

Services:

Professional Junk Removal & Recycling, Mattress Recycling, Furniture Removal & Recycling, Office Furniture Removal, Electronic Waste Recycling, Construction & Renovation Waste Removal & Recycling, Garbage Removal, Waste Hauling, Wood Recycling & Removal, Metal Recycling, Concrete Demolition & Recycling. Demolition Services, including but not limited to: removing old sheds, tree forts, car ports, gutting bathroom, kitchens, apartments & condo's, complete home & warehouse tear downs. You name it, we can deconstruct or demolish it.

SPECIALTIES:

We go that extra step to ensure that your debris is recycled and or donated. As such, in 2016 we achieved an 82% diversion rate. That's over 540 tonnes of material diverted from our local landfill to alternative recycling and recovery waste stream sources. Furthermore, since 2010 we have diverted an impressive 2546.22 tonnes or 5,613,454.21 pounds of waste material away from our landfills.

To find out more about who we are, what we do, and how we are involved in the community please visit our site: greencoastrubbish.com.

Junk Removal and Demolition