The Re:Leaf Group

Gianna Oliva in North York
Gianna Oliva in North York
1 review North York, ON

Downtown tree removal

Andrew Evans removed a large tree that had gone wild at the back of a commercial-residential building where access was difficult.
The removal was done responsibly and with care, and Andrew made sure to remove all debris.
He was a pleasure to deal with, and I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Thanks for hiring us Gianna. It was a pleasure working for you.

bayla cheskes in Toronto
bayla cheskes in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Branch removal

I called Releaf Group when a large branch fell off a tree in our back yard after a wind storm. The branch was entangled in Bell telephone wires.
Releaf got right back to me and removed the tree the next day.
The service was quick, reliable and a reasonable cost. I recommend this company.

Thanks Bayla. I'm glad we were able to respond quickly and remove the fallen branch.

Kathy Mitchell in Toronto
Kathy Mitchell in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Prune trees and remove dead shrubs

I had looked for a Company to prune the trees in our backyard (City owned) and the Re:Leaf Group had the type of feedback I was looking for.

Andrew and Al came for a site visit and emailed the quotation which was very reasonable. The work was done yesterday, Feb. 23 and our trees look amazing as does our backyard. Andrew was respectful of our trees in our backyard and the clean-up was pristine. It was an absolute pleasure to deal with Andrew and Al.

I look forward to seeing Andrew in the spring when he lays sod around the house - this quote was reasonable as well.

I can truly appreciate the work ethic, attention to detail and the high level of customer service that both Andrew and Al provide.

Kathy

We look forward to laying the sod in the spring time. Thanks Kathy.

Andrew, Al, and Rob

Yann
Yann

large tree removal and pruning of 2 trees

Andrew and Al came for two different jobs at my place twice on Sundays. I live in Cabbagetown, downtown, it was important they would work on week ends as it is a sensitive area and I need to be there in case something goes wrong with the neighbors.
Andrew and Al were very experienced and professional. They wear orange jackets, personal protection equipment and care about your safety and the safety of my house.
They did not hesitate consulting me for questions, they are very keen and polite. They did an awesome job removing the tree, they even stacked up logs in the alley for the next winter, thanks guys.
Then they cleaned my backyard. They removed all the branches and leafs. Very impressive.
I am very satisfied by their performance. I highly recommend this contractor. I will hire them for my future works.
Thank you guys making this experience very positive.

Thanks for hiring us Yann. It was a pleasure working for you.

Joan Snapp in North york
Joan Snapp in North york
2 reviews North York, ON

Pruning my trees

Andrew Evans demonstrated a keen eye when applying his well honed arborist abilities in pruning my very large, very old maple trees.

His obvious professional talents coupled with his most personable demeanor supported by his hard working assistant resulted in a superb job and a most satisfied customer in myself.

Thanks Joan. The weather was perfect and I'm glad we were able to prune your trees.
Andrew, Rob, and Al.

Angela C in Markham
Angela C in Markham

Tree Pruning & Removal

Quick & efficient! Re:Leaf was recommended by our neighbor, and no doubt they did superb job.
With Andrew’s friendly team, professional advise and competitive pricing, that guarantees satisfaction. I would highly recommend them. Thanks Andrew!

Thanks for hiring us Angela. Enjoy the holiday season in your new house.

Andrew
Al

v m in North york
v m in North york
3 reviews North York, ON

Tree pruning and planting hedges

Very satisfied, responsive, fast, efficient, follow up, and happy to answer questions and explain things. Would use them again without hesitation and probably will next year when I need more work done on my trees. It was evident that expertise is there.

Thanks Velma. The cedar hedge we planted will provide privacy in your garden. I will stop by in the spring time to make sure the cedars are still strong and healthy.

Andrew
Rob
Al

Sunir
Sunir

Removing bushes ordered by the city

The city ordered us to remove bushes obstructing the view of the road. We called the top four tree services on Homestars. Releaf was the only one to respond when they said they would. He took on the project immediately. Even as the project went over time he came a second day so it was done before we left for vacation it took six hours in total. Alan was awesome and a gentleman.

I'm glad I was able to help you. Enjoy your vacation.

Alan

Allen in Thornhill
Allen in Thornhill
2 reviews THORNHILL, ON

trim tree/plants

Very happy with the work that Re:Leaf did on trimming my trees and plants. Very professional and will continue using their services in the future. The cost was very competitive.

Thanks Allen. It was a pleasure working for you.

B in Markham
B in Markham

Tree Removal Hedge&Tree Pruning.

We have had the services ofAndrew and his team many times. Recently we needed more work doing hedges lowered tree removal & pruning once again we were given professional service at a reasonable price the work and cleaning up were excellent.
We would not hesitate to recommend The Re:Leaf Group to anyone and know it would be a job well done.
Thanks again
J&B Markham.

It was a pleasure. Thanks for hiring us. Andrew, Rob, and Al.

More about The Re:Leaf Group

The Re-Leaf Group Services: Tree Pruning, Tree and Shrub Removal, Stump Removal, Insect/Disease Control, Hedge Trimming, Deep Root Fertilizing, Tree Planting, Cable and Bracing, 24/7 Storm Emergency clean up, Aborist Reports, Firewood, Emerald Ash borer diagnosis. EAB

___________________________________________
Andrew Evans H.L.T. is the owner and founder of ReLeaf Group and an International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) Certified Arborist.

Andrew unearthed his passion for trees during his high school summer vacation job at a local nursery, where he was introduced to all the different trees, shrubs, annuals and perennials. His first experience with nature was a lasting one. After two summers at the nursery he was hired as an Ontario junior ranger with the Ministry of Natural Resources and was stationed in northern Ontario, tasked with maintaining canoe portage trails and tree planting.

After graduating from high school, he knew he wanted to pursue a career in the green industry. He spent the next three years studying at Humber College graduating with honors in arboriculture (the care of trees) and received an honours diploma in landscape horticulture. He was awarded the Board of Governors' Award, which honours the most accomplished student.

From Humber College, Andrew was immediately hired by the City of Toronto and over the next thirteen years he was involved in pruning, removal, planting, fertilizing and inspection of trees in city parks and streets. As part of an select group, he spent six of those years working under contract to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency where he was trained to inspect trees for infestation of the Asian Long Horned Beetle and the Emerald Ash Borer.

The ReLeaf Group was founded as a part-time business to provide tree care service to private home owners but his exceptional reputation soon grew his business into a full time venture.

Extensive credentials combined with expansive experience!

_____________________________________________
Andrew has earned the following certification and licenses:

International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) certified Arborist ON-0300
Member of the ISA Ontario Chapter.
DZ drivers license
CPR first aid.
Arbormaster Training and Education:
Tree climbing 1,2
Chainsaw safety
Technical tree felling
Integrated risk assessment
Technical rigging
Emergency readiness and high angle rescue
E.V.S.A. Electrical Utility Safety Association training course