House & Apartment Cleaning
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Pickering  >  Absolutely Spotless Cleaning Service

Reviews for Absolutely Spotless Cleaning Service

Marie in Scarborough
Marie in Scarborough

Great work!

Absolutely Spotless does cleaning at our place once every 2 weeks since August 2016. They do a great job! We are very happy with their work. I am sometimes home when they come - they are polite, quiet, they work very well, they are careful with our belongings, and they are very friendly with our dog. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you so much for your review Marie! We are so excited when new clients are so pleased with our work and want to continue to use our services (and recommend us!). We love all of our little furry friends at our clients homes, yours included! We look forward to continuing to provide you with our services.

Frank Morris  from Pickering
Frank Morris from Pickering
2 reviews Claremont, ON

Home cleaning

L1X2W7

The girls are the best. Friendly, professional, on time and dependable. Even our dog loves them! I've had other services but there's has been the best by far. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much for your positive thoughts about our services Frank! We have greatly appreciated your business over the last three years and we love to hear that you are happy with the job we do!

Trevor Sykes from Pickering
Trevor Sykes from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Whole Home Cleaning

Incredible work. The initial cleaning of the house was $265. In addition every 2 weeks $160. Professional and courteous staff. This is in an approximately 3000 Sq ft home, with 3 dogs. So lots of dog hair on the hardwood. Definitely staying with them.

Thank you very much for your business and your review Trevor and Kat and we are looking forward to keeping your house "Absolutely Spotess!!"

Michelle K from Pickering
Michelle K from Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Beautiful cleaning job

I recently moved into a new home and had it cleaned top to bottom before moving my belongings in. They did an amazing job making sure that everything was gleaming, and didn't overlook any details. I'm extremely happy and look forward to having them come back for monthly tidy-ups. Thanks for the great service!

Christine Cemas, Pickering
Christine Cemas, Pickering
5 reviews Pickering, ON

Home Cleaning

Jennifer provided us with a quote and had a booking for us in no time, with her helpers our house was spotless in only a few hours. Will be using this team again for sure!

Thank you for the review Christine. I'm so glad we could help you to make your home spotless!! Looking forward to hearing from you in the future!

Kaaren in Scarborough
Kaaren in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Monthly house cleaning

Overall I am very pleased with Absolutely Spotless. I have either spoken to or emailed the owner of the company about any issues (of which there have been very few) I have had and she has dealt with them to my satisfaction.

Kathy in Oshawa
Kathy in Oshawa
2 reviews OSHAWA, ON

Cleaning Service

L1X2W7

I was very glad to find this cleaning service. The owner really cares and takes the time to make sure I am satisfied. The company is very trustworthy as they come to my home and do a fantastc job while we are not there. I have recommended this company to my friends and family and they have not been disappointed.
The work is detailed, they use their own equipment and environmentally safe procucts. She has a team that comes in so it does not take all day to clean and maintain

Poce
Poce
2 reviews WHITBY, ON

house cleaning service

L1X2W7

The team are very friendly and accomodating to my needs. They treat our dog like she was their's. They're prompt and on time, and call if they're going to be late. Would highly recommend.

Simon
Simon
6 reviews AJAX, ON

Cleaning a very big house every week

L1X2W7

When I bought a huge house for my extended family -- a house with 5 bathrooms & bedrooms, and a fully finished basement as well -- I was completely daunted by the task of cleaning it. Jen at Absolutely Spotless was recommended to me for doing high quality work and using environmentally friendly cleaning products & practices -- important because I have a small child. Jen came and gave me an estimate and I was thrilled by the first clean they did (and the very reasonable price). So from that time on (April 2011), Absolutely Spotless have been cleaning the house for me. They are completely trustworthy, very polite & hardworking, and always respond to emails about extra tasks for the week, etc. It's a pleasure to deal with Absolutely Spotless -- and a pleasure to come home to an absolutely spotless house the day after they have been here!

Sandy in Courtice
Sandy in Courtice
1 review COURTICE, ON

House cleaning services

Jen and her team always did a wonderful job of cleaning my home. They were on time, professional and thorough in everything they did!

I would recommend them to anyone!

Sandy

More about Absolutely Spotless Cleaning Service

We offer professional, detailed cleaning of the highest standard. One time, regular, occasional, move-in/ out cleans, post renovation cleans available. Partial cleans available. Insured and bonded for your protection. Servicing all of Durham Region and surrounding areas. www. absolutelyspotless. ca jen@absolutelyspotless. ca 905-626-5698
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Pickering?