ProRise Painting and Restoration

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in New Westminster  >  ProRise Painting and Restoration

Reviews for ProRise Painting and Restoration

E. L.
1 review Port Moody, BC

Kevin and Jenifer were friendly and accommodating during the consultation phase of the project. Dina, the painter, and her crew did a great job. Their painting showed great expertise and attention to detail.

Hi Edith, thank you for taking the time to share your drywall repair and interior experience with Prorise Painting. The extensive surface preparation of all areas along with the application of quality Cloverdale and Sherwin Williams paints will protect your home for years to come. Don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you have any questions. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your Metro Vancouver/Coquitlam residential Home painting company/contractor. Prorise Painting looks forward to working with you again in the near future.

suzanne
1 review Burnaby, BC

Kevin and Joseph are my go to painters when a client or someone asks me who they should call for their painting needs. Time and time again I have worked with Prorise. My clients are happy and satisfied that things went well and the budget quoted was respected and they held their word. I never hesitate to recommend Prorise to my clients, associates and friends for all their painting and paint related needs. Thanks Joseph and Kevin for a job well done over and over.

Hi Suzzane, thank you for sharing your interior and exterior painting experiences with Prorise Panting. Quality workmanship and transparency are key values of Prorise Painting. Thanks again for using Prorise Painting as your Coquitlam/Metro Vancouver painting company/Contractor. Prorise looks forward to working with you again in the near future. Thank you for your commitment and trust in our company.

Chelsea in Surrey
1 review New Westminster, BC

Jason and his crew painted the entire interior of our new (to us) home, and we could not have been happier with his service and skills. He went above and beyond to repair defects in our old drywall and ceilings, and made our new mouldings beautiful. We were blown away by the look of our ceilings, walls, mouldings, and doors after they had been painted. Thank you sooo much Jason for helping to make our new house a home. We appreciate your hard work and dedication to doing the best job possible.

Hi Chelsea. Thank you for sharing your interior painting and Drywall experience with Prorise Painting. The extensive drywall preparation along with the application of quality Benjamin Moore and Sherwin William paints will protect your home for years to come. Quality workmanship and transparency throughout every projects are key values of Prorise Painting. Feel free to contact us anytime if needed.
Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your New Westminister/ Metro Vancouver interior painting and Drywall repair contractor/company. Prorise looks forward to working with you again in the near future.

Christy in North Vancouver
1 review Burnaby, BC

It was a great experience working with Joe and his painting team. Very professional workers, updated us on the progress throughout the project, and were very accommodating to our tight timeline. The work was a great quality. I would highly recommend ProRise painting for your painting needs!

Hi Christy, thank you for sharing your residential interior painting project with Prorise Painting. The extensive preparation of all areas along with the application of quality Sherwin Williams and Cloverdale paints will protect your home for years to come. Feel free to contact us anytime if needed. Thanks again for using Prorise Painting as your North Vancouver/Metro Vancouver interior painting company/contractor.

Gail in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

From the 5 quotes we had, we chose to go with Prorise for our paint job. Prorise was the most expensive among the lot. Kevin Whelan was the deal breaker for my decision to go with Prorise. He was the first contact that came to give me an estimate and his professional and warm behaviour was a welcoming change. He was not pushy or "slimy' but patience and pays attention to what I was asking in the quotes and the repairs that needed done. A detailed written contract was forwarded to me in a relatively short time followed by a visit with Joseph.

Before the actual work commences, Kevin also sent an Interior consultant - Irene Fraser to help with the colors. A pleasant lady to work with. Kevin and Jenifer Turcios came to go through the job site as well. Jennifer is the site coordinator who manages and coordinates her painters for the day to day work. It was great to have Jenifer handling the project from start to finish taking away the stress. Dina, Pablo & her coworkers were professional, courteous and friendly and excellent workmanship. Prorise also has a very experienced drywall repair employee - Joel Phillips who did an excellent repair to the ceiling at various places. He was able to closely matched the ceiling. The true test was for Jenifer to return my call to fix some deficiencies and she was able to meet my demands with a smile.

The only thing that I would have this project done differently, was to have the crew come in to mud, dry and sand first before the actual painting begins. Overall, Prorise has great employees who value customer satisfactions and great warranty. We will not hesitate to use or recommend them to others

Hi Gail,
Thank you for taking the time to share your interior drywall repair and painting experiences with Prorise Painting. The extensive drywall repair of your damaged textured ceilings along with the application of quality Benjamin Moore and Cloverdale paints will protect your home for years to come. Transparency and quality workmanship are Prorise's key values. We will be following up with you in the Spring to arrange the painting of your exterior stucco and trim. Don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you have any questions. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your Burnaby/ Metro Vancouver interior painting company/contractor. Prorise Painting looks forward to working with you again in the near future.

Joseph and his Prorise team did an amazing job in transforming our sons room into a bright, fresh and modern space. It was done to perfection and we are very pleased. Highly recommend the company!

Hi Jane, thank you for sharing your residential interior painting experience with Prorise Painting. The extensive Drywall repair along with the application of quality Benjamin Moore paints will protect your sons room for years to come. Don't hesitate to contact us anytime if needed. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your Burnaby/Metro Vancouver painting company/Contractor.
Prorise Painting looks forward to working with you again in the near future.

Regards,
Joseph Halfar

Grace, in Coquitlam
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

My windows were replaced mid-summer and I wanted the new trim to be painted before the wet weather arrives. I had doubts of finding someone to do the job as it was so late in the season. Joseph was very understanding about my worries and quickly got the ball rolling. Kevin came by the following day, provided a quote and booked me in their busy schedule. In a short while, Alvin and his team completed the task. Their workmanship was of high quality. They were efficient and tidy. I am very pleased with the outcome. Great work ProRise. Thank you so much.

Hi Grace,

Thank you for sharing your exterior painting experience of your Coquitlam residential home with Prorise Painting. The preparation of your newly installed window casings along with the application of quality Sherwin and Benjamin Moore paints will protect your home for years to come. Thanks again for using Prorise Painting as your preferred interior painting/ exterior painting Coquitlam/Metro Vancouver based painting company/contractor. Prorise Painting looks forward to working with you again in the near future.

Rick in East Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

We needed our house painted this past summer. We searched the internet for a reputable painting company, we had a few come out and give us an estimate. What stood out about Joe and Pro Rise Painting was that he made it very clear from the beginning that they used the highest quality painting materials. Which was very important to me over price, I wanted my house to look really good, and the colours to last a very long time. Saying that, the final finished work was incredible, the crew was on time everyday, and did a fantastic job. Thanks Joe and Pro Rise Painting. Will recommend you to all my family and friends!!y

Hi Rick, thank you for taking the time to share your residential exterior painting experience with Prorise Painting. The pressure washing, extensive surface preparation and application of quality Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore paints will protect your home for years to come. I will be following up with you in the Spring. Don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you have any questions. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your Metro Vancouver exterior/interior painting company/contractor. Prorise looks forward to to working with you again in the near future.

BruceR
1 review Richmond, BC

These folks were professional from the start - beginning with the estimate for the work. Their friendly team did quality prep work and painting. They double checked everything, and did great follow-up - not that that was needed.

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for taking the time to share your exterior painting experience with Prorise Painting. The extensive surface preparation of your wood siding along with the application of quality Sherwin Williams paints will protect the exterior of your home for years to come. Feel free to contact us anytime if needed. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your Richmond/Metro Vancouver painting company/Contractor. Prorise Painting looks forward to working with you again in the near future.

Tammy from Vancouver
7 reviews North Vancouver, BC

As a Realtor it’s critical to me to be able to 100% confidently refer service professionals to my clients. I first met Joseph when he painted my house. After a stellar experience I started referring Pro Rise to my clients. Joseph has proven to me his commitment to customer satisfaction which aligns with my personal and professional values. Keep up the great work!

Hi Tammy,

Thank you for sharing your interior and exterior painting experiences with Prorise Painting. The extensive preparation of your exterior wood siding along with the professional application of quality Benjamin Moore and Sherwin Williams paints will protect your home for years to come. Thanks again for choosing Prorise Painting as your
North Vancouver/ Metro Vancouver exterior and interior painting company. Prorise Painting looks forward to working with you again in the near future.

More about ProRise Painting and Restoration

Prorise Painting and Restoration has built their reputation on being one of Vancouver's most professional contractors. Continuing a family tradition of European Excellence in quality and service, Joseph Halfar and his team specialize in providing quality painting and restoration services. So wether you are a homeowner or business person, or need one room or the entire office re painted, you can be assured that ProRise will make sure its done right the first time. Delivering an enjoyable experience from start to finish, honesty, strong communication, understanding, and high end workmanship are just some of the companys' core values. We also provide drywall, electrical and pressure washing services.Be sure to call or email us today to get more information. Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Residential Painting, Strata Painting, Vancouver painting company, staining, Vancouver painters, Burnaby painting company, Burnaby painting company, drywall repair, Residential painting, Commercial Painting, North Vancouver painting company, West Vancouver painting company, Coquitlam painting company, Port Moody painting company, Vancouver West Painting company.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors, Interior Decorators, House Cleaning Exteriors, Window & Gutter Cleaning, General Contractors, Drywall Contractors, Interior Design, Handyman Services, and Drywall Contractors
We only offer the best quality paints and stains to all our customers. Benjamin Moore, Sherwin William's, Dulex Paints, Cloverdale Paints, General Paints, Mohwalk Stains
Providing profesional painting and restoration services, carpentry work, drywall repair, wall paper removal,wall paper installation, and electical services. Full interior and exterior projects for Residential, Commercial and Strata throughout the greater vancouver area. We also offer pressure washing and drywall repairs.
We only offer the best quality paints and stains to all our customers. Benjamin Moore, Sherwin William's, Dulex Paints, Cloverdale Paints, and General Paints
Brush and Roll, Spraying, Wiping Stain,
We specialize in all of the following painting application areas Spraying Rolling Cutting Residential Painting Commercial Painting Property management companies Strata Painting Condo Painting Apartments Painting New construction Interior painting Exterior painting Deck staining Complete home projects Pressure washing Staining Deck staining Deck Painting Water ceiling damage Re texturing Exterior restoration Interior restoration Drywall Repair Electrical services
2009
Full customer satisfaction
Cash, Cheque, Visa, Master Card, American Express
Fully Licensed and Insured, Comply Works Screened and Certified
Member of the Greater Vancouver BBB
Fully insured and covered
In good standing with WCB
All painting services come with industry leading three year warranty