HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Toronto  >  Perfect Painters & Home Renovation Services
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Perfect Painters & Home Renovation Services

Teresa

I couldn't be happier with the painting work for my townhouse renovation. Favio's attention to detail and skill put the finishing touches on my renovation. My home is beautiful and I will absolutely use Perfect Painters for any future painting. Thank you!

Job Price

Thanks for your review Teresa. Fabio is one in a million. He is very precise and pays attention to detail. Please call us back for any future painting work you may have.

Regards
Christine

SB & KM in Toronto

We had the pleasure of hiring THIG again – the last time for home repairs – this time with their Perfect Painters division for outside painting. I felt badly for the staff at home office, given poor weather with rain they had to reschedule numerous times. The first set of painters did a great job but missed filling in a crack the first time around on the front step. THIG went above and beyond to make sure that the crack was filled and repainted. Our front and back porch look perfect. They are exceptional – head office, the project managers, the handymen and the painters. You don’t need to go anywhere else.

Hi Sandra,

Thank you so much for the kind words.
From everyone here at THIG It's been a pleasure working with you.
We look forward to working with you on your next project.

Melanie

donaldsonkelly

So far, so good. We're just in the beginning stages of my actual renovations. I decided to go with THIG because of their expertise doing condominium renovations. There are so many hoops to jump through, and Gary, my project manager, has taken care of every one of them. He's been awesome, and is always there if I have questions or concerns. I'm expecting that the remainder of the project to go just as well. Very pleased!

Hi Kelly,

Thank you for your review.
I'm happy to know that you're pleased with the process thus far and I expect you will be very happy with the end result. Gary is very knowledgeable and likes to stay one step ahead. I hope by the end of your project you will see this and provide him with a 10/10 review for his efforts.

Rani

It's my third time using their services. The project manager Gary was great, was always calling or popping by to make sure things were going as planned. Installation was fairly quick and Sally - she stained and painted my railings was phenomenal! Extremely thorough, treated my place as her own and was miticoulos about everything she did.
She came to paint spindles, but saw the dust on the stairs and vacuumed before she left!

Hi Rani,

Thank you for your review.
Sally is one of our most requested painters and for good reason. Sally will be happy to know that you appreciated the detail that she puts into all her work.
Gary takes pride in providing exceptional customer service and building a good rapport with all of his clients.
I will definitely pass along the compliments.

Melanie

Adnan in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

crew was exceptional. They worked tirelessly to complete the job, always ensuring everything was done to their own exacting standards. Our dated and damaged ceilings were beautifully repaired and will add greatly to the enjoyment of our home.
We have already recommended them to friends and family.

Job Price

Thanks Adam for the great review.

Michael in Waterloo

Melanie from the Home Improvement took up the challenge of finding a sufficiently skilled & experienced painter to stain the inside surface of our new fiber glass front door. The vendor had messed up our order and made the door with a white interior instead of the dark walnut on both sides that we ordered. It would be a challenging small project but she researched it thoroughly and arranged for Fabio, a highly experienced painter from Perfect Painters to do the job. Melanie who is not only efficient but very pleasant, explained that we would need to book two half days to complete the job.
She was right about Fabio, he is an excellent painter and who knew how to do this rather difficult job. The inside of the door now almost matches the outside as well as the other wood doors & trim in our hallway. We are really pleased with Fabio's work and as a bonus, he's a very nice guy. We would highly recommend him and Perfect painters.

Job Price

Thanks Michael. Fabio is Fabulous and so is Melanie. We appreciate your business

HomeStars in Toronto

I had almost all of my house painted and new baseboards installed. Patrick as the renovation adviser was extremely helpful before, during and after the job was completed with minor details promptly corrected. Ermal and his father installed the baseboards and did the painting. It was a big job and I am very pleased with their work. They were very helpful and courteous. I recommend the Home Improvement Group and will not hesitate to go with them again for my next job.

Dear customer
Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. Our project managers are always on hand to keep things running smoothly and ensure customer satisfaction. We look forward to working with you again soon!
Allison
Customer Service Team

Venkata

I was in need of professional Painters to help us with painting our entire home. "Perfect Painters & Home Renovation Services" team was very helpful in fulfilling my last minute need. Sarah was more than willing to help me find the right resources to get the job done. Despite of last minute request and tight holiday schedule, she went over and beyond and helped me in arranging resources on time unlike many other top rated companies. I was initially a bit nervous about how the resources were going to do the job. Naweed and his team did a fabulous job in getting things done on time professionally. I have nothing but great experience with the team on the ground. Coming to work early and letting me know the plan for the day, spending quality time to fix issues without any supervision (What else you need?). All in all, a very positive experience. I would highly recommend the team for any painting job.

Thank you Venkata for your kind review. We appreciate it..Christine

miriam.ishak511
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

I am extremely pleased with the company and the painter (Fabio). When I called to book a painter, I was able to get him booked within a week time. The company was amazing to work with and Fabio is extremely honest and professional and an excellent painter. We got quality work completed in a very efficient manner and we really enjoyed working with this company to make our home pop with beautiful colour.
Thank you Fabio and the team.

Dear customer

Thanks so much for this very positive feedback. Keeping customers happy is our #1 priority and the reason why we are always looking at new ways to streamline our processes and provide the best service. Enjoy your new space!

Allison
Customer Service Team

More about Perfect Painters & Home Renovation Services

We are Toronto's Best Professional Painters Interior & Exterior Painting,and Staircase refinishing. We are experts in residential homes and commercial offices. We do complete Home Renovations and we are licenced General Contractor all in one. We are Perfect Painter, Perfect Handyman & Affinity Home Renovations & Power Electrical are our Brands. We are the only company in Toronto and GTA market that provides Full Services on almost all aspects of Home Renovations within one Team. We have award winning customer service and pride on making everything right. Having one team that is responsible for all aspects or a home or commercial renovation has great value both from quality and accountability. From Design and build and to as little as our 3 hour handyman repair service.

We are the fastest growing painting and home renovation company in Toronto and the GTA. Our Handymen and Home Renovation Divisions are all Full Service. We have 24 exceptional Professional Painters hand-picked from over 150 Candidates and 22 Full time finished carpenters/handyman/skilled trades, they are also Hand-picked. We only have the best people possible and stand behind all work we do. From small Painting jobs and Handyman Jobs and painting of homes and offices and our renovations teams that can complete full condo and home renovations even from the Design and build stages with our skilled staff. Our Field Managers bring an average of 20 years of Construction and renovation experience to our company. We have a real warranty, we will come back and fix something without the fear of people not answering your call or making excuses or the fear that most customers have in not even calling back there Contractor.

Perfect Painters we can provide you with certified color consultants and interior designers. We recommend the best quality paints from Sherwin William, Benjamin Moore or Dulux. We also understand that painting prices need to be competitive and we will always compete to earn your business and your trust.

We offer our customers the opportunity to purchase paint at our wholesale prices. Perfect Painters are custom painters but we don’t charge a custom price. We want to grow our business long term so that we will become the house painters for you and your family. Do not forget to look at our Painting Specials and remember we provide our painting services in the following communities: Aurora, Ajax, Brampton, Burlington, Bolton, Caledon, King City, Mississauga, Milton, Maple, Georgetown, Oakville, Pickering, Courtice, Oshawa, Richmond Hill, Markham, Unionville, Vaughan, Etobicoke, Toronto and all of the GTA. We are your Painters in the GTA.

Perfect Painter’s take pride in performing our work to exceed your standard. We will leave your commercial or residential space clean and tidy so it is usable for your clients and family after we have completed our assignment. Please allow us to visit your site/home/office and provide you with an accurate quote for the specific job. We can advise you on the painting work that will be required at that time and make suggestions on color, decor and style of painting. Our painting quotes contain a detailed breakdown of costs and the specific work to be done, the painting materials, and an estimate of the amount of time the painting will take. We are also able to offer other services such as drywall and taping at a fraction of the cost of other companies. Prompt, reliable and efficient services – we assure our clients the best quality painting job for your home or your business. We only ask for final payment when we are completed your project.

At Perfect Painter, we have full liability insurance and our staff is covered by WSIB. Most companies fail to meet this criteria almost 83% of the time from independent research groups. Why take a chance if someone get’s injured in your home you are responsible and most home insurance policies do no have sufficient coverage for serious accidents.

Remember you home is typically your largest asset so don’t take chances on losing it by fly by night companies. We understand our business is competitive and we will earn your business each and every time.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors, General Contractors, Handyman Services, Condominium Renovations, Bathroom Renovation, Drywall Contractors, Basement Renovation, Design/Project Management, Floor Laying & Refinishing, Renovation Advisors, Electricians, Kitchen Planning & Renovation, Plumbing, Decks, and Home Additions
Interior Painting,Exterior Painting,Residential Painting and Commercial Painting,Staircase refinishing, Condo or Apartment Renovations and Handyman Services, Kitchen Design and Build, Home Additions, Structural work, Garage Design and Build, Basement Renovations, Bathroom Renovations, Basement Underpinning and Waterproofing,Custom Cabinetry, Flooring Installation including, Laminate, Hardwood, Engineered, Tiles, Including Porcelain, marble and granite. We also have Master Electricians, Master Plumbers and Gas and HVAC members as a part of our team.
House Painters, Office Painting, Exterior Painting, Residential Painting, Wallpaper Installation & Removal, Stucco Removal, Drywall Installation and Plaster repairs, Paint & Wallpaper Retailer save up to 50% off, Demolition, Rough and Finished Carpentry, Home and Renovation advisors, Kitchen Planning and Design, Handyman and Painter for a Day Services, Deck Design and Build, Basement renovations, general contractors
Benjamin Moore, Dulux Paint, and Sherwin Williams. We Believe in not Including Paint and providing you our wholesale Paint Pricing as many of our Competitors include paint in your pricing and then substitute low grade paint. We believe in provide you the best paint for your home and to provide access to our unbelievable wholesale pricing.
Interior Painting,Exterior Painting, Residential Painting and Commercial Painting, Condo or Apartment Renovations and Handyman Services, Kitchen Design and Build, Home Additions, Structural work, Garage Design and Build, Basement Renovations, Bathroom Renovations, Basement Underpinning and Waterproofing,Custom Cabinetry, Flooring Installation including, Laminate, Hardwood, Engineered, Tiles, Including Porcelain, marble and granite. We also have Master Electricians, Master Plumbers and Gas and HVAC member as a part of our team. Our Painters are #1 in Toronto
Custom painting, Stucco removal, staircase refinishing and rebuilding,wallpaper installation, wallpaper removal, handyman services, home renovations including bathroom renovations, basement renovations & condo and apartment renovations. Plus our Award Winning Painter and Handyman for a Day Services. Our Painting Services including Kitchen Cabinet Painting and Spraying are specialties. Kitchen Design Services and Complete Kitchen Design, Build and Installation.
2011
Committed to making it right.
Cash, Cheques, Email Transfers, all Major Credit Cards
Fully Insured, Bonded & Manaditory WSIB compliance for all Workers
Licensed Contractor, WSIB, Fall Protection, WHMIS, Licenced Electrical Contractor
5 Million Liability