Aqua Tech Waterproofing

Waterproofing
173 Mccormack st, Unit 6 Toronto ON M6N 1X8
HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Toronto  >  Aqua Tech Waterproofing  >  Exterior Waterproofing
Bill Prociw in Concord
Bill Prociw in Concord

Exterior Waterproofing

Aqua Tech Waterproofing
416.300.2191
173 Mccormack st, Unit 6
Toronto
M6N 1X8

Andrew described the most thorough solution to my basement leak problem. Of 5 estimates, Aquatech was the most reasonable with a timeline for the job that was most convenient.
His crew, Slava and Bob, worked through 2 wet and cold days. Part of the job involved moving the heavy pavers in a walkway and replacing them after the job was done. They looked better than they had looked before they started the job. If settling occurred 6 months later , Andrew assured me that they would return and reset them. No other companies would do this.
I was very impressed with how they cleaned up the work site and their eagerness to answer any questions I had while they were working. I watched the camera inspection of my weeping tiles to assure me that no other problems existed. Having a transferable warranty is also a plus when I'm ready to sell the house.

Hi Bill, thank you for your kind words, we appreciate them. It is always so rewarding to hear such positive feedback from our valuable customers who put trust in our company. It was our pleasure to serve you and thank you for being such a valued customer. Have a wonderful day....The Aquatech-Waterproofing Team.