Braymore Piano Movers, Crane Service & Storage

Best of 2021 winner 4 timesBest of 2021winner 4 times

Reviews for Braymore Piano Movers, Crane Service & Storage

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Unique antique move

Braymore moved a very heavy antique from my garage to my basement. They were on-time, clean, efficient, careful and very accommodating about the specific needs for this unique item. Very pleased.

Glad to help.

Crane service

Braymore delivery service was prompt and incredibly efficient. The operator new exactly what to do and had no issue navigating the crane around wires and safely maneuvering our new tub over our house and into our backyard.

You have to love the cranes, they are amazing tools. Thank you for using our crane service for your hot tub move.

Deb in Burlington
Deb in Burlington
14 reviews Burlington, ON

Terrific Service

We had very valuable and very heavy solid oak antiques items to move from our son's, in Toronto, to our condo, in Burlington.
The pickup and delivery were on the days and times promised.

Quentin and Jason did a wonderful job of handling these items with care and putting them where required. Removed all wrapping and took it with them.

Highly recommend this firm.

Happy to help, thank you for using our company.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Piano Move

I used Braymore to move my childhood upright piano from my parents house to my house. Requesting an online quote is easy and Sonia from the office emails you back in a timely manner to let you know the cost. After booking, she will call you the morning of the move to give you a 3 hour time window for delivery.

Jason and his colleague handled the piano with care and were polite and courteous. The office called again closer to delivery time to let me know they would arrive within an hour.

I would recommend this company if you have a piano or other large heavy item to move.

Thank you for using and recommending us.

Tanja
Tanja

Piano Move

My piano was moved from my house to my daughter's house. Fairly steep stairs were involved at my daughter's house. The movers, two young, polite, professional men, arrived w/in the time frame, were in and out in 15 mins. at my house, and my daughter said, she was surprised, how quickly they got the job done. No damage of any kind. The app. $500. cost includes taxes., and fell in the mid-range of the quotes we got. Thank you.

Thank you for using us.

Diana in Brampton
Diana in Brampton

Highly Recommend!

No words to describe the professionalism, courtesy, and helpfulness our movers did for us. They were awesome in every way. Thank you for everything you did to move our piano.

Happy to help. Thank you for using us with your piano move.

Sandra in Toronto
Sandra in Toronto
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Piano Move

Big shout out to Braymore for the awesome job moving my piano from Waterdown to Barrie on June 23rd. The moving crew were punctual, polite and were experienced in moving my piano, taking the necessary precautions protecting it with blankets and strapping it securely on the truck. The piano arrived in Barrie without any damage, which was a huge relief as I have not been as fortunate with the last 2 movers I used. Would definitely recommend this company for any piano moves. Thank you for a job well done!!!

Thank you for the high praise. Happy to help out anytime.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Great moving experience

This a professional and organized operation. The crew made quick work moving a piano up a flight of stairs. It was clear that Josh, Trillium, Kabi, and Sandel knew what they were doing, and that took a lot of stress off of me.

Glad to be of service. The best piano move is stress free one.

Jeremy from Mississauga
Jeremy from Mississauga

Piano Move

Piano movers did a great job maneuvering piano into my home. However, my concern is that they removed the legs and the sheet music stand and did not know how to properly reinstall them.

When they installed the sheet music stand, I found a small part on the floor after they left. It was a felt washer that prevents the screws from scratching the wood. Also, the other felt washer was installed on the wrong side of the screw hole.

The legs were reinstalled but are now wobbly. The person reinstalling the legs struggled to do so and was not confident while putting them back on.

I'm not sure if I'm expecting too much, but I thought that there should have been at least one person in the group that was familiar with the basic parts of a piano and how to put them back on. Although I feel they did a great job getting the piano into my home, I am hesitant in recommending this company based on the total experience.

We are sorry you felt your experience did not meet your expectation. It is weird for me to read a review that uses the words like “They did a great job” but only scores 5 out of 10, it feels like a real contradiction. As the person that handles quality control, normally I would have had a call from any customers about questions like this, but since I did not, I will have to piece a few things together from your review to answer your question, since you have not contacted us about these issues.

Based on the music desk and leg description, it sounds like this is a smaller apartment size upright piano that was moved, with two peg legs on it and a flip down music desk above the keyboard. Usually, the only time these parts are removed by the movers is if they are already loose and falling off and/or the piano is going up a wicked flight of stairs with a nasty turn involved to make it fit up the staircase. Most pianos of this style and vintage are 50/50 whether they still have the felt washers on them as they do wear out and disintegrate with time. Depending on the style, half the pianos out there do not actually need them anymore or they go between two metal brackets, again depending on the music desk. It is usually a 30 second fix to correct if they were placed in the wrong spot, which I would be happy to look at for you. There are a couple different styles for how upright piano peg legs attach, but the most common for the type you are describing is the screw on design. What most people do not know, is that they naturally wear loose with age and every piano move. It is a basic flaw in the design that usually does not show up till years later or on a piano that has seen several piano moves. The round ones are the easiest to adjust and tighten because the legs can face any direction. The square or rectangular legs can be a real pain, because to make them tight means making the piano leg go crooked which looks horrible. To make it look straight again, you sometimes must leave a little play to it, hence the wobble. If our movers spent an unusual amount of time on this, he was probably trying to find that happy balance for you. This situation is not the mover’s fault, it has just become obvious when they try to correct it for you. I personally know another mover that told me he had charged a customer an additional $400 to correct this problem for them. Normally when we see this issue of the loose upright peg legs, our movers try our best to correct it at no additional charge, which does sound like the case here based on your description. I would have to come out in person to see the piano firsthand to know for sure if that was the case.

I do not know if this helps, but if you are really concerned about the job our piano movers did and feel they only deserve a barely passing grade, you should talk to a manager like myself that can look into and address any real concerns you might have about your experience. This way you are no longer hesitant and can know for sure whether you should or should not recommend this company.

RES in Thornhill
RES in Thornhill
3 reviews Thornhill, ON

Moved an antique baby grand piano

We hired Braymore to move my grandmother's antique baby grand piano. They came on time, really nice guys, knew their stuff and moved the piano efficiently to the new house. Great work. Highly recommend.

Thank you for using Braymore Piano Movers, thank you for the high praise.

More about Braymore Piano Movers, Crane Service & Storage

Moving at a Higher Standard!

Braymore Piano Movers has been setting the highest standard in Piano Moving for over 20 years. Based out of Toronto and moving clients all accross southern Ontario. Braymore also provides short and long term piano storage for clients when needed at reasonable rates.

Braymore's Specialty Movers with Crane service available for moving items that have special moving requirements. Check out Braymore's website to see some of the specialty jobs it has performed. (Electronic equipment, Hot Tubs, Safes, Statues, etc.)

Braymore's warehouse and distribution service helps private individuals and corporations store and move their products all accross Canada. Braymore is known in the piano industry as Canada's number one piano storage and distribution solution serving all the major piano makers. Don't take our word for, ask around!