Braymore Piano Movers, Crane Service & Storage

Betyndall
Betyndall
0 reviews Midhurst, ON

Moved my grand piano

I was so impressed with the professionalism of the movers and the exceptional care they took to move my beloved grand piano to our new home. Thank you so much!

Thank you for the compliment. Glad to help out.

Jdandjonna
Jdandjonna
1 review Whitby, ON

Great service

We just had a wonderful experience with Braymore Piano Movers. Sonia did a great job booking the crew to move our piano from the basement to the main floor. The crew were on time and handled the turn in the stairs in stride. Thanks for the great service.

Glad to be of service.

ntakospvrc
ntakospvrc

Delivery of Swim Spa

Braymore Crane Service did an excellent job delivering our swim spa. The spa had to be lifted over our house and placed in the yard, we live in the city where space is tight. The team was very personable and professional, and knew exactly what they are doing. Highly recommend Braymore!

Thank you.

Heather in Toronto
Heather in Toronto

Piano Move

Braymore moved an upright piano from a house in Kitchener to an apartment in Toronto. They were very accommodating and flexible with dates, and Sonia was responsive and easy to work with.

The movers were careful, capable and so fast! They made lifting and manoeuvring a 500 pound piano look easy.

I would highly recommend Braymore for a piano move. Thanks for a job well done!

Your welcome. Thank you for using us.

Rattee
Rattee

Exceptional Service - Spa pool delivery

We hired Braymore Crane Service to help deliver an endless spa pool into our backyard. From our initial interaction through to the delivery, the service was terrific! Greg was highly responsive, and took the time to find the best (and most cost effective) way to deliver the pool over our house into a relatively tight spot. Troy (the crane operator) was equally professional and watching him navigate the crane was impressive. They took great care to ensure that the pool was delivered safely and in perfect condition. We would highly recommend Braymore!

Glad to be of service.

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Great job

Braymore crane service was used to deliver my hot tub and swim spa. They did an incredible job. They were very professional and answered all of our questions. Would definitely use them again if needed.

Thank you for using us!

Cschell89
Cschell89
1 review Kawartha Lakes, ON

Piano move

Braymore did an amazing job moving my piano. I bought a very expensive Heintzman baby grand, something I've wanted since I was 14 years old so this was very very important to me. I wouldn't ask anyone else to move a piano for me.

Glad we were able to help. Thank you for using us.

Emma in Toronto
Emma in Toronto

Fast, efficient and friendly!

I booked Braymore to remove my upright piano last week. The company was flexible booking a date that worked for my schedule and was always responsive to emails.

The team arrived as promised and worked quickly to get the piano out of my house. Really polite team and everything was completed in under 15 minutes.

Highly recommend Braymore for piano moving and disposal!

Thank you for using us.

Private User reviews Kingston, ON

Piano move

The piano movers were great. They did a fast and efficient job. They were extremely careful with my baby grand piano at both ends of the trip and we’re really nice to deal with. I would definitely recommend them.

Glad to help. Thank you for using us.

Sandy
Sandy

Piano moving

I would like to Thank Jason, Josh, Adrian, Sandell and your office staff for your willingness to help in spite of difficulties. There is no other company more careful, skilled and professional. Kindness and loyalty is what makes Braymore absolutely the best! Your service is beyond exceptional, you take pride in your work and your reputation. I would definitely recommend Braymore.

Thank you for using us again. We look forward to helping you out again in the future.

More about Braymore Piano Movers, Crane Service & Storage

Moving at a Higher Standard!

Braymore Piano Movers has been setting the highest standard in Piano Moving for over 20 years. Based out of Toronto and moving clients all accross southern Ontario. Braymore also provides short and long term piano storage for clients when needed at reasonable rates.

Braymore's Specialty Movers with Crane service available for moving items that have special moving requirements. Check out Braymore's website to see some of the specialty jobs it has performed. (Electronic equipment, Hot Tubs, Safes, Statues, etc.)

Braymore's warehouse and distribution service helps private individuals and corporations store and move their products all accross Canada. Braymore is known in the piano industry as Canada's number one piano storage and distribution solution serving all the major piano makers. Don't take our word for, ask around!