Piano Moving & Tuning

Reviews for Braymore Piano Movers, Crane Service & Storage

Maddy in Old Toronto
Maddy in Old Toronto

AMAZING SERVICE

Greg and his team from Braymore were incredible and integral in helping us execute a couch hoist into a condo. They were able to come see the site and fit us in with short notice, and provided efficient and strategic work to get the job done well. They were able to change plans due to an unforeseen hurdle and figured out how to still execute the job on the spot. This is a company with integrity and great service.

CDS Transportation Services in North York
CDS Transportation Services in North York

piano moving and storage

Braymore is one of those rare business that actually cares about their customers. They have integrity and it starts with their owners and filters through their entire organization. They charge fairly and operate professionally. I have no hesitation recommending them.

Three piano moves.

Recommended by our piano tuner we agreed to try Braymore. This is a very professional piano moving company. They were well equipped and all staff were polite and courteous. All three moves were done quickly and efficiently. I would recommend Braymore. Gord D

Alain Bouvier from Toronto
Alain Bouvier from Toronto

Piano moving

Jason and his team were excellent, punctual, and professional in their move of my two pianos into my new home. The work was done officially and you can tell they communicated well with each other. Keep it up!

Private User reviews Niagara On The Lake, ON

Piano Move

Sandell, Chris and Josh were professional, thorough, polite and efficient. They were prompt in getting down to Niagara-on-the-Lake to Toronto as quickly as possible. They were careful with the instrument, and addressed concerns immediately. We would have no hesitation in recommending this team and Braymore.

Debra McIntosh in North York
Debra McIntosh in North York
1 review North York, ON

Piano Move

My first encounter “Piano Moving 101” after speaking with Sonia @ Braymore, her kindness and efficiency in coordinating this move for me; simply remarkable & stress free; the price shockingly reasonable to move my Aunt’s piano (inheritance) from an apartment bldg in Scarborough to another in Brampton (no stairs ~ just elevators) and Braymore stored my piano overnight, I am a complete "novice" however, in my eyes the apartment size piano was relatively small approx 300 lbs ~ I contacted multiple places, surprisingly getting quotes ranging from $500 to $800, crazy ridiculous! Many thanks to Sonia and of course to the 3 young men who delivered my piano, they were watchful, professional and accommodating. Thanks again :o)

Highly Recommended

Thank you for the high praises and for using us.

Perry Pearlman from Vaughan
Perry Pearlman from Vaughan

Hot Tub Relocation

What can I say other than superb! From the advice that "spending money will save you money", to the fast quotation, to the convenient booking time and finally, the flawless execution. Had a tub that was obstructed and Greg suggested the crane, he told me it would be cheaper then removing the obstruction and he was so right.... Guys came with the crane, and within minutes hoisted the tub over the house and put it on the truck. Delivered it the same way. No hassles, great attitudes from the moving team.

Well done Braymore!!

Thank you.

Bev & John in Mississauga
Bev & John in Mississauga

Yamaha stage organ move

Even though I'm located in Australia, Sonia and the teame at Braymore kept me constantly informed during this difficult move of a large, vintage Yamaha stage organ. The item arrived at its destination in excellent order and I would recommend Braymore's services without any reservations.

Thank you for using us.

Upright piano move from Whitby to Toronto

My entire experience with Braymore was absolutely fabulous! All the way from Martha telling me exactly how the move would work, sending me a piano technician's contact info, talking to me multiple times over the phone, and finally, arranging the move!

They picked up my piano in Whitby, and Ben and the rest of the moving team dropped off the piano to me the next day in Toronto. Everything went exactly to plan, and they kept me in the loop the entire time.

I would *highly* recommend using Braymore for any and all piano moving needs!

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business and are happy that each person involved made your move such a great experience.

Patrick in Toronto
Patrick in Toronto

Great Customer Service

Greg was recommended for moving of my swim spa. I dealt with him directly for the estimate and booking of the move. He was always timely with his responses, as well as his arrival on the move day. The new site was difficult for positioning of the spa, but Greg and his colleague persevered (I think spending more time on the job than anticipated) in order to get it in place exactly as I wanted. You couldn't go wrong hiring him.

Thanks for this recommendation. We were happy to do things just right for you.

More about Braymore Piano Movers, Crane Service & Storage

Moving at a Higher Standard!

Braymore Piano Movers has been setting the highest standard in Piano Moving for over 20 years. Based out of Toronto and moving clients all accross southern Ontario. Braymore also provides short and long term piano storage for clients when needed at reasonable rates.

Braymore's Specialty Movers with Crane service available for moving items that have special moving requirements. Check out Braymore's website to see some of the specialty jobs it has performed. (Electronic equipment, Hot Tubs, Safes, Statues, etc.)

Braymore's warehouse and distribution service helps private individuals and corporations store and move their products all accross Canada. Braymore is known in the piano industry as Canada's number one piano storage and distribution solution serving all the major piano makers. Don't take our word for, ask around!