direct electric

Reviews for direct electric

Kevin from Toronto
Kevin from Toronto

Electrical Work

Had a great experience with Direct Electric. They responded to me within 30 minutes of my request. Ali was professional and took the time to explain all aspects of what he was doing and why. I thought my job may have been too small however his response was that he wanted to ensure all clients were happy regardless if it is a large or small job. He was prompt, called prior to arriving and cleaned up as he went. The job went smoothly and very impressed with every aspect. I would not hesitate to use Direct Electric again. Fantastic work!!!

Hello Kevin,thanks lot for everything and have a nice day.
Master electrician

Jon in Toronto
Jon in Toronto

quick, reasonable, and easy to work with

Ali answered my project posting, gave an estimate over the phone, and came the next day (Saturday). He completed the jobs efficiently and also helped with a few other small needs and decisions. He was very professional and easy to work with, and the price was consistent with the job.

hello Jon,thanks for everything and have a nice day.
Master Electrician

Patrick in Toronto
Patrick in Toronto

Complete Rewire of our Bungalow

Ali was a pleasure to work with. He rewired our bungalow, removing the knob & tube and aluminum wiring bringing our 100 year-old home up to electrical code. We also had him install pot lights throughout the house. He did a great job of completing his work without doing excessive damage to the existing drywall.
Going through our reno was very stressful but having a reliable a patient electrician made the process much easier. I would recommend Ali to anyone and will definitely use his services again in the future.

Hi Patrick,thanks again,and have a nice day.
Master electrician

Nadiim in Etobicoke
Nadiim in Etobicoke

Reliable service

This electrician is very experienced and knows his stuff through and through. Pricing is fair. He was able to come in the next day; on a Saturday. He installed GFCI receptacles and replaced a bunch of receptacles in the house. The ground wiring in half of the house was wrong and was fairly complex. He was able to fix it in the end. He was friendly and pleasant to work with.

However, he did not provide a receipt or a work even though we asked. We needed confirmation for the work that he did because we were selling the house. He did not provide with one therefore we had to pay an inspector to confirm the work that he did.

That's not true,I did excellent job for him ,and he didn't ask me for invoice,that's not fair customer

Lynn in East york
Lynn in East york

A number of little items!

Ali came to my house to fix a couple of outlets, change an exterior light fixture and to move a light switch in my dining room. He was very professional, did an excellent job and is a nice guy. It is always great when you find someone who you can count on. I will definitely call him next time I have an electrical need!

Hello Lynn,thank you very much your excellent review for my company,and have a great day
Direct Electric

East Toronto Homeowner in North York
East Toronto Homeowner in North York

Light fixture installation

Ali from Direct Electric did a great job installing light fixtures in my home, and doing some wiring work. I was very specific about timing, and he arrived on time, and was easy to contact through text and phone. Great response time, and easy to book. We are so happy with the work.

Hi,thank you and have a great day

David in Vaughan
David in Vaughan

Direct Electric to solve breaker problem

I called Ali after having some electrical issues on a rental home. Scheduling with tenants is sometimes not easy, but Ali was accommodating to the schedule/timing changes even at last minute.
The follow up phone call was excellent as he reported the problem/solution, diagnosed a breaker problem, and provided me with a fully detailed report.
I am very happy to have found Ali, he is honest, a true professional and is excellent at his trade. I will be recommending him to my family and friends on future work. Thanks for the good job Ali!

Hello David,thats my experiance,thank you for everything and have a nice day.
Master Electrician

Pot light installation

I Asked Ali to install pot light in living room and kitchen and he installed them perfectly. They look great. He also fixed and replaced some switches around the house which he included in pricing. He also provided alot great advice for free.

hello,thanks again with your business with my companey

ianwestworth in Toronto
ianwestworth in Toronto

Excellent service & value

Ali was a pleasure to work with. He's extremely knowledgable and helpful. And was able to tackle every challenge that came up (as they always do in these older Toronto homes). We already have a few more projects lined up for him!

hello ,thanks lot for your review
thanks again and have a great day.

Houd in Toronto
Houd in Toronto

Amazing and trustworthy Electrician. Hard to find.

I had been researching to get my Main Breaker panel upgraded with 6 extra breakers and circuits but unfortunately every electrician that I called before Ali were giving exaggerated and unrealistic price estimations and claiming being booked days ahead but after contacting Ali I was shocked at how honest and fair he is as he gave a straight forward estimation and was available to complete the project right away. Ali installed the Circuits and breakers professionally and accordingly with the best materials and compliance with Fire and Safety regulations. The project was completed with Ali recommending amazing tips and ideas which are worth more than what I paid. An honest, amazing and excellent electrician, who is almost impossible to find nowadays I would highly recommend Ali for any Electrical work as he stands out among all. Thank you Ali for your excellent service.

hello Houd,thank you and have a great day.
ali

More about direct electric

Direct Electric is your complete and affordable provider for all electrical needs including:

Residential - Commercial - Industrial

Installations of Receptacles (all Receptacles decora style):
•Tamper proof receptacles
•GFCI for any Area.with 15Amp and 20Amp
•GFCI receptacles for outdoor weatherproof covers
•Dryer receptacles
•Washer receptacles
•Receptacles for any equipment at any area your project

Installations of Switches(all switches decora style):
•3-way switch systems
•Dimmer switches for both low voltage and line voltage lights
•Single switches
•Coloured switches to match yourplan

Installations of Lights;
•Pot lights – low voltage or line voltage
•Replace old pot lights with the newer type pot lights
•Ceiling Fixtures
•Fluorescent fixtures
•Lights or wet locations
•Exterior motion sensor lighting
•Landscape lighting
•And many more and more Lightin

Installation of communication wiring;
•T.V. cable jack outlets
•Telephone jacks
•Data cabling

Emergency(AC/DC)and alarm systems;
•Interconnected smoke/ carbon monoxide alarm systems
•Smoke detectors
•Emergency exit lighting

Call for a free estimates and consultation.