Five Star Painting (York Region)

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Richmondhill  >  Five Star Painting (York Region)

Reviews for Five Star Painting (York Region)

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

This was my first time using Five Star Painting. I had 2 painters come in and paint 2 hallways for me in my townhouse. They did a good job and were efficient. I needed a couple of touch ups and 2 additional closets painted. I called in and spoke to the project coordinator Paul K. He was very professional and provided wonderful customer service. Paul was absolutely fantastic from start to finish and he included the 2 closets in the original quote. I would not hesitate to use them again. I am a happy customer.

Thanks for posting the review we are happy to do professional work on every job we do. Thanks again for choosing Five Star!

Brandy T in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Mike’s team did a great job. They completed the work during the hottest day of the year. They were conscious of safety issues using an extra long ladder and keeping their workspace clean.

Thanks Brandy for the post. Sometimes you have to work smartly with Mother Nature. Glad we were able to get it done that day without any issues.

mikek

Had Five Star refinish and paint a large wall (16' x 19') and paint two bathrooms. The crew was fast, clean and courteous. Very high quality work. I will certainly use them again.

Thanks for taking the time to post the review Mike. Happy to do the job which was doubly rewarding to do your job as you were referred by a previous Five Star customer.

HomeStars in Toronto

I was preparing to sell my home. Mike gave me good advise and the result is really stunning.
They finished the job on time and having really good follow-up service after the flooring was done

Great to be of service again. The painting and the floors look great! You should get top dollar for the house.

6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Recently my husband and I had the outside of our 3 story house painted along with an inside spiral stair case. Mike and his team Ali, Deryck and Jason did a really good job on both projects. We were really pleased with work, timing and way the project was handled, and would not hesitate to recommend Five Star Painting to anyone wishing to use their services. Thank you guys.

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. Your house looked great to begin with and now looks even better with the new colours. Hiring a colour consultant was a good call to ensure the look you were after.

Kathleen in Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Excellent job from start to finish. We would highly recommend this company. The two painters were polite and professional and the job was completed on time. Extremely pleased. Thank you.

Joel Liederman in Thornhill

Our room is relatively large; however, to my surprise, Mike and his crew led by Ali were able to paint the ceiling and walls in one day. Did a really nice job! Mike's quote was clear and easy to understand and he and his crew showed up on time (more than I can say for many contractors). Good quality workmanship and cleaned up nicely after they were done. Highly recommended

Thanks for taking the time to provide a review so quickly. Our pleasure to be of service.

Quote appointment was made online quick and easy. Mike came to give a detailed quote and immediately provided an electronic contract and price quote. Ali and his colleague came on time and got to work right away. They worked efficiently and the paint job was all nicely done in a timely manner (much faster than I would have ever thought!). Minimal mess was made based on what you would expect from any paint job. Furniture, light fixtures, carpets were all properly protected to avoid paint splatters. Reliability, quality and efficiency are the main reason I would recommend Five stars painting!

Thanks for your time J to post your feedback. I hear from so many prospective clients who do make appointments for an estimate after reading honest reviews like yours. Thanks again for your trust in Five Star for the important job of painting your house. We truly enjoyed providing our service to you.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

We are very satisfied with the services of 5 Star Painting. Quotation is in detail covering all the rooms, doors and windows. Job was completed on schedule and well done.
Mike and the service men performed their duty professionally, politely and they listened to clients.
I'll recommend 5 Star Painting to my firends and clients who need painting service.

Thanks I'm very pleased that we were able to complete the job to your complete satisfaction. Thanks again and call me personally if I can be of service in the future.

John Forte in Woodbridge

We are very pleased to provide this review for the great work done to paint our home.

Mike came to quote on our project and was vey thorough and suggested to do things we would not have thought. He guided us through the process and start date was 2 weeks for which they arrived on time.

The entire project took 6 days and was completed on time.

Ali and Sherwin were true professional, taping and cleaning as they went. They always asked for input and did everything we asked with the small changes we made along the way.

Thorough, clean, professional, friendly and the BEST contractors we have had in 40 years of owning 3 homes. We highly recommend to family, friends and neighbors. Make sure you ask for Ali and Sherwin.

Thank you for demonstrating that there are some great home reno companies around

More about Five Star Painting (York Region)

Five Star Painting is an international company, locally owned and operated house painting company since 2010 servicing the Richmond Hill, Markham, Aurora, Woodbridge, Thornhill, King City, Kleinberg, Maple and Vaughan areas. As a part of an international painting company, we give you the peace of mind as a well established professional contractor that provides top quality customer service.

Because we are a professional painting company we only use experienced and reliable painters who know the difference between quality and quantity. We provide
Experience and on time customer service
A 2 year labor warranty
A responsive management team should there be any challenges
competitive reasonable pricing
Detailed pricing that lets you know what you are getting for your money

We are a licensed and insured company that differentiates our company from smaller and insecure businesses. We strive to exceed your expectations and focus all of our energy and resources on delivering outstanding results.