Richmond Hill ON L4S 2L3
Five Star Painting (York Region)

Reviews for Five Star Painting (York Region)

Robert in Ajax
Robert in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Interior house and trim painted

We were very satisfied with five star painting painters. They were very professional and thorough before starting to paint. All furniture and floors were covered well by them. They did a great job painting our house and we would highly recommend them.

Thanks Robert great to hear you are very satisfied. Thank you again.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Painting a Basement that has just been finished

We contacted Five Star just a week ago, and was able to set up a consult via their online appointment scheduler. Mike came the following day and was right on time. He provided a quote back within 24 hours and was able to finish and end the job with his team within the week. The team was efficient, clean and did very good work. We are really happy with the entire process and final job with Five Star. Would contact them again for painting needs in a heart beat!

Thanks again for your trust in Five Star! So glad we were able to provide the service and that you are happy, our number one goal.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Great quality work, quickly and at a reasonable price. Will definitely work with them again.

Five Star Painting was high-touch and high-quality. They called me back right away upon requesting a quote. Somebody was out within the week to provide a quote and a painter was available right away. Painter was efficient and detailed. I was impressed by the turnaround time and quality of the paint job on our interior stairwell, borders, door & window trims. We will definitely request their painting services again. They know and do customer service well!

As always, glad to be of service to meet your deadline.

Kitchen,family room, high ceiling, stairwell, etc!

416 909-6324
Richmond Hill
L4S 2L3

I have never had such excellent, courteous workers of any specialty in my home. Firstly the quote was detailed, no surprises, the painters were so efficient, tidy and friendly and prompt. The job was a bit different in that I wanted my high ceiling with skylights to be the same colour as the walls and wainscotting. I had chosen the Farrow and Ball colour and it was matched to a much more affordable product. I also had a large wall unit, painted the same as the walls with a gloss finish. ALL is beautiful and exactly what I had imagined. Then I got carried away and added in my front exterior door, a beautiful Skiff Blue, my garage door, the exterior windows and wall at the back of my house. Somehow, Mike, the manager made it all work. Also, as the job wrapped up I was able to ask Mike for his opinion on replacing or repainting my kitchen cupboards and he spent as much time was needed to go through all the details and, he provided suggestions based on what he has seen in other homes. I will soon be calling him back but next on my list is my roof!

Thanks Lorraine, those colours you chose were perfect. We don't often get that request for the same sky blue for walls and ceilings but it was right on the money. We look forward to working with you any time. Thank you again.

MA in Richmond Hill
MA in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Condo Painting .

Dear Sir ,

I had an amazing opportunity to deal with 5 stars painting
Mr Mike went above and beyond with his customer service skills, he was professional, knowledgable and full of resources.

Mr Ali the Painter and his team where extremely professional, swift and Their attention to details was outsatanding.

Mr Mike and Ali , I would like to recognize you for your passion and excellence. You are an asset for the company you represent.

Thanks MA always happy to be of service. thank you for your kind words.

Brown & Beattie Ltd. in Richmond Hill
Brown & Beattie Ltd. in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Commercial Renovation

416 909-6324
Richmond Hill
L4S 2L3

We purchased 2 commercial units that hadn't been painted in quite some time and needed a lot of TLC. Five Star Painting did a fantastic job! They are extremely professional and the quality of work is above average. I would highly recommend Five Star Painting whether its commercial or residential.

Thank you to the folks at Browne and Beattie for allowing the Five Star team work on your new office unit. We love getting things done on time and exceeding expectations. You and your team were a pleasure to work with as well!

Sonia
Sonia
1 review Newmarket, ON

Interior house painting

Where do I begin? Mike, came to give me a quote and walked me through the house and pointed out what they would need to fix before they began to paint and suggested colours ( I feel somewhat decorating challenged!) I never really liked "neutral" colours but with Mike's suggestions I am very happy with how our home looks both new and elegant. The crew was punctual, pleasant and efficient. Their skill level is top notch and they finished in a timely fashion. Last, there was minimal cleanup, needed. Overall, we all had a good experience. Thank you!

Thanks Sonia we are pleased to have the opportunity to be part of your moving project. It does look great and glad we met your expectations.

Brent in Markham
Brent in Markham

Excellent service

I was moving into a home in Aurora and had to get a few rooms painted on short notice. Mike did an amazing job getting the work completed over a long weekend. I would highly recommend

Thanks a lot Brent! Glad to be of service. So happy we were able to respond on short notice to get the job done.

Mahssa in Toronto
Mahssa in Toronto

Main floor walls, ceiling and hallway

Mike came to give us a quote for our main floor walls, ceiling and hallway as well as baseboards. He was very honest and professional. He gave us dates that worked well for us as we needed other jobs to be done before he started. Zoltan was our painter. Very detailed and professional. He prepped the house very well before painting to protect our floor and kitchen. We had some patch work as we were closing some old pot lights and he did a wonderful clean job. Always on time and loves what he does and takes pride as deserved. I had a pleasant experience with both Mike and Zoltan and would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Thanks for the kind words Mahssa. Everything looks great including your new kitchen. Happy to help anytime!

Abby
Abby
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Whole House Painted - Looks brand new!!!

We had a very positive experience working with Five Star Paining (York Region). Mike was very patient, accommodating, and willing to work within our budget. His crew was professional and thorough. We will definitely utilize their service again and they come highly recommended. Thanks for making our house look brand new once again!

Thank you very much Abby glad we had the opportunity to help you.

More about Five Star Painting (York Region)

Five Star Painting is an international company, locally owned and operated house painting company since 2010 servicing the Richmond Hill, Markham, Aurora, Woodbridge, Thornhill, King City, Kleinberg, Maple and Vaughan areas. As a part of an international painting company, we give you the peace of mind as a well established professional contractor that provides top quality customer service.

We have won the Homestars Best of 2018 award.

Because we are a professional painting company we only use experienced and reliable painters who know the difference between quality and quantity. We provide timely customer service and the expected care on each job from start to finish.
A 2 year labor warranty
A responsive management team should there be any challenges
competitive reasonable pricing
Detailed pricing that lets you know what you are getting for your money

We are a licensed and insured company that differentiates our company from smaller and insecure businesses. We strive to exceed your expectations and focus all of our energy and resources on delivering outstanding results.