mrmoving

Reviews for mrmoving

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

Fridge move

Extremely happy with the entire process. Prompt responses, professional, and most importantly, no hidden costs. Had one fridge moved from a friend's house to our house. Our friends texted us letting us know how friendly the two delivery guys were. When they arrived I realized it was Mr. Moving himself delivering the fridge. Fridge was wrapped in cloth to prevent any scratching and their rate was extremely competitive. Job also included moving our old fridge to the curb. Would recommend Mr. Moving to anyone needing movers.

Thanks so much for your kind comments.
Yes it was a pleasure to serve you and your beloved familly and we are looking forward to work with you again.

sam

Laura S.
Laura S.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Moving

I would recommend Mr Moving in a heartbeat to anyone who wants a smooth and uncomplicated move. All staff were thoughtful, focused, fast and careful. The price was very reasonable and they did not charge more than they quoted (which has not been my experience in the past working with other movers). If I ever need to move again, Mr. Moving will be my first call. I am greatful that a close friend told us about this gem of a company. High five to everyone from Mr. Moving!

Thank you for the kind words. We at Mr.moving strive to give our customers the best in customer service. We hope to serve more customers like yourself. Thank you for choosing us and being an awesome customer.

tedz.javellana
tedz.javellana

Moving

Puntual and friendly. Will recommend to a friend anytime. Guys were very careful handling my crystal table. Whole move was perfect.

Thank you so much Ted for your kind comment.

Please feel free to contact us for your future moving plan .

Gabriel
Gabriel
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Move from maple

I like to explain my experience about Mr.moving,
Very professional movers. Quick and efficient. Great communication throughout. A little more expensive than other companies, but service was worth it.i highly recommend Mr.moving.

mrmoving appreciate your positive review and we are looking forward to do business with you in future.

overcommer20
overcommer20

move from 1 basement to another

I just wanted to say, I was so very impressed with the team you sent over yesterday. They were super fast and experienced.
Jeff knew what he was doing! My family is very happy with our experience with you, especially knowing that we did not know you! My past experience with Two men and a Truck is nowhere in comparison to what My family experienced with your team. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. Even though I had another option in taking care of the move myself with other family members jumping in to help to save on moving costs, after what I experienced yesterday, it was worth the investment with your team. I was very concerned about trust, and you have proven that you have integrity. Thanks so much again, it was worth it indeed!
You get a 10 out of 10 from my family without any hesitation!
Very Sincere thanks,
AH

Hello, Thank you for taking your precious time to post your feedback on HomeStars! At Mr. Moving we always provide a better moving service to our clients , their happiness is our goal . We appreciate your kind words about our team and we highly appreciate your business! All the best to you and your beloved familly!

jtanner
jtanner

House move

Excellent value and fantastic customer service. We had a large house move and the team made the experience as easy as possible. Despite the incredibly long day, they remained positive, hardworking and professional throughout. I can't say enough positive things about this company, would definitely recommended them to anyone!!

Your moving team here at Mr.moving are thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we’re proud to be one of the efficient moving companies in Greater Toronto area.
Please give us a call again.

Sam

David
David

Moving

They were quick, on point and so polite. Loved working with Mr. Moving. There service was excellent!!
Thanks guys for your help.
You are the best.

Thank you David for your nice comments and review. we are proud of our moving teams and looking forward to help you with all your moving and delivery matters any where in ontario and quebec.

please feel free to call us in future.

Toronto m.
Toronto m.

Move

Two bedroom move from Toronto to Whitby. Move was done on time and for the amount originally quoted. Great service provided.

Thank you very much for your kind review Robert. We are so glad you had a positive experience. Please Come back anytime in future!

Tier O.
Tier O.

Moving

His team were outstanding! Everyone went above and beyond to make this move as smooth as possible and ensure that time was not unnecessarily wasted. The team communicated well and ensured that expectations were managed. I would highly recommend Mrmoving based on my experience.

I'm thrilled your move was smooth from start to finish! It's great that your moving crew took great attention to detail with all of your things. Thanks for taking a moment to share your delightful experience.

lucasphillip253
lucasphillip253

Moving

Amazing job!! Workers were so friendly and kind. Very professional and organized, and I enjoy it very much

Thank you so very much for your glowing review , we love to hear from our customers and we are glad to know our movers did a great job ! All the best from mr.moving team.

More about mrmoving

Mr. Moving was first established in Toronto in 2000. Our moving company has earned itself a sterling reputation for being the premier moving and storage company in Toronto.

Our company has offered its services in province of Ontario and Quebec for over a decade. Mr. Moving prides itself on its efficient moving programs and excellent customer service within the Greater Toronto Area. Our word is our promise, and we do our best for our customers every single time. Mr. Moving is fully insured, bonded and licensed to offer you peace of mind.

Services Provided:

Residential Moving, Commercial Moving, Long distance Moving, Packing and Un-packing Services, In-Home Moves, Storage, Furniture Deliveries

Areas Served:

Richmond Hill, Etobicoke, North York, Toronto, Agincourt, Algonquin Island, Baldwin Village, Clarks Corners, Corktown, Davisville Village, Distillery District, Don Mills, Downsview, East Bayfront, Forest Hill, Harbourfront, Hillcrest, Humber Valley Village, Lawrence Park, Leaside, Little India, Little Italy, Main Square, Malton, Mirvish Village, Mississauga, Moore Park, Old Mill, Pape Village, Parkdale, Parkway East, Port Credit, Port Lands, Princess Anne Manor, Regent Park, Rexdale, Roncesvalles, Scarborough, Scarborough Bluffs Park, Seaton Village, South Hill, Summerhill, Thorncrest Village

Moving & Storage
Moving residentialy or commercially in Ontario or Quebec ,packing services, plastic bin rentals, moving and packing supplies will be free delivered to your home.
Full service moving in GTA ,Ontario or Quebec,Residential moving & storage,specialised in apartment/ Condo moves, years of experience in Office moving and commercial relocation, we will pick up and deliver your Furniture from stores ,Single item pickup and delivery,Packing services such as boxes , packing tapes , bubble wrap roles , Interior moves,labour help, furniture assembly and reassembly , we do rent plastic moving bins .
Professional,Friendly, Trustworthy, Attainable , Neat, respectful, Trained, warm & kind. call us to book your next move, Order moving supplies! 416-8973894
Welcome to Mr.moving! let us explain you a little bit about our special services! Mr.moving provides our years of experience in moving residential and commercial premises all over Ontario and Quebec . We also offer variety of moving and packing supplies that we can deliver directly to your door free of charge, if you live in greater Toronto area we will come to your door to perform your free in home estimate. Mr moving provides internal moving help , or if you are only looking to stage or rearrange your home, or we can move your furniture out to a storage unit or perhaps a pod / truck in your driveway. We also provide great packing and unpacking services or if you wish to self pack we can get you good deal on large variety of packing materials delivered to your home free of charge. You have the option of purchasing cardboard boxes or renting our eco-friendly plastic bins, whether we do the packing or you do. Our men are skilled for furniture assembly / disassembly. Call us to order boxes, bubble wrap roles, white newsprint, dish and glass kits, shrink wrap roles,mattress covers , packing tapes , tape dispensers, mirror/picture/TV boxes, and more! . We're here to help! So give us a call and ask any service related questions , we will be glad to hear from you.
2000
Return initial deposit policy offered within 24 hours prior to your move
CASH / DEBIT / VISA / MASTERCARD
ONTARIO LICENCE - CVOR
BBB
Specialising in crating /packing commercial or residential shipments
Small moves: 1 Hour minimum. "One time minimum charge" For mid size moves , Three(3) hours minimum f
PROJECT RATE
One time minimum charge for the first hour only, After the first hour min., charges are every 30 min
Customer satisfaction 100% Guaranteed