mrmoving

MR.MOVING
Owner/Manager
Jef minachi [Full profile]
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for mrmoving

Victoriamalones

Thanks mrmoving for the second time.
Jeff your movers rock ,it was such a great experience using sam's crew to move my office this time.
Guys were pros like last time and ansolutely efficient.

I recommend you to my friends and collegs .

Keep up good work.

Job Price

Thank you, it was great working with you as well.

stan
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

The moving service was provided in appropriate manner. Good job was done from nice people.

Job Price

Thank you for your business.

marlarubin

This is the 3rd time I've used Mr.Mover, they are extremely organized, helpful and reliable.
Very friendly service and honest.
I would recommend Jeff and his company to anyone as well he is the only moving company that I will use!

Job Price

iim so glad that you are happy with our service.
Thanks so much for using mrmoving for the 3rd time and refering us .

Mr. C.

Very well organized! 3 men and a truck showed up at 7 am sharp and had our house boxes packed-up by lunch. By 9 that evening, we were eating takeout in our new home. All boxes were put in their proper rooms, ready for us to unpack, plus all large furniture pieces were placed down without a scratch!

Hi

Thanks for using our service and im so glad that everything went well .
My crew were very pleased about your comment and generous tip , that was very nice of you.

Mr.moving will be glad to hear from you again , we will make sure to provide you with the best moving or packing services at any point of time in future.

Hope you and your beloved family enjoy staying in your new residence .

Regards,

Jeff Minachi

The guys were on time and professional. Came and his team were polite and they were very accommodating. They helped us move furniture around to get the best fit in our space, and helped assemble furniture. One of the guys helped us move 1 months ago and it was good to see him again. Overall, the guys were fantastic Thanks all.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your nice comments about us! Im glad your job was efficiently handled and that you were happy with your moving crew . when it comes to safe moves our goal is to move customers as safe as possible and we have outstading track record for that.
we are looking forward to working with you on your next move!

yours,

J Minachi

Victoria in Toronto

I have used Mr.moving team ( Sam and jairo) recently , they performed such great job those guys were amazing .

My moving cost did not exceed from the original estimate provided by Jeff , I am very pleased .

Highly recommend them .

Job Price

Thank you very much for your kind review, victoria! patience paid off in your case.we are very happy to hear about your successfull move and looking forward to hear from you on another moving occasion.

Had to move house from Oshawa to Woodbridge. Super professionals, on time, took care of items when loading and unloading, and only took payment once move was done and we were satisfied. Will call these guys again for future moves.

Job Price

It was great working for you and looking forward to hear from you again.

Diana from Mississauga

We had a great experience with Mr. Moving. Jeff and his associates showed up 15 minutes earlier and went above and beyond to make this stressful move go smoothly. To note, Jeff's quote after a prompt home visit was half of the price from various other companies. They did everything to stay within the estimated timeline and they succeed. I would absolutely use MR.MOVING again and recommend their professional service to anyone.

Hello Diana,

Thanks for your comment about mr.moving .

wish you all the best and looking forward to hear from you any time.

sam from North York
1 review North York, ON

i was moved by mrmoving in Toronto, service was great honest crew ,great customer service and reasonable price
from the start to the end of job me and my wife felt very safe with mrmoving the personnel were well mannered and polite and the job eneded damage free.
SAM black

Job Price

It was great to provide our service to you and your familly.
mr.moving is one phone call away,please contact us again.

have a great day,

MaryLou in York
1 review YORK, ON

10..............10................10
Truly I couldn’t rave enough about MR.MOVING and the excellence of this company as I experienced it for my move. From our first contact to the thank-you and goodbye these men deserve to be rated a "10" all the way across the board !!! I’m so very happy to have connected with them!!!
Originally though I had chosen another company, a Best of Toronto award winning company, presuming that a BoT company might: 1. be a safer choice over the rest in this challenging job of picking a moving company, 2. that they would be more likely to rank higher on reliable and satisfying service, 3. that they would give a much clearer “no surprise” estimate to my complete list of contents which I emailed over to them beforehand. Lastly 4. I also wanted to put my support behind a cause and in this case it was their working staff of university students!
After receiving this BoT companies appraisal of $795 for the move + $157 for extra’s + $?? for taxes.... a grand total that was going to top $1000 dollars... (and I double checked this too!) ...I was in tears... (and don’t get me wrong I'm not a cheap skate at all looking for the lowest price; movers work very hard and deserve to be paid the best for their time/job done.) ...you see I didn’t even have a bed, or living room furniture or tv to be moved from my small one bdrm. high-rise apt. to another small one bdrm. high-rise apt. that was 10Km away.
So after this shock I went online and used www,moveit,ca via the Rogers website. Within an hour I received 5 bids for my move and “each one of all these five” – and these are noted to be “pre-qualified premium moving companies” - gave me an estimate of less than 50% of my first estimate given by the BoT company. I don’t understand how one company can give an estimate 100% over the average of five others to the same list of content, but in the end MR.MOVING company was my red carpet winner!!! (and they were not the lowest bidder of the 5 companies either).
From the 5 companies I chose MR.MOVING because of the first impression they made on me by their business savvy. I liked their professionalism, the clear direct replies to all my questions, their honest to goodness business and personal interacting with me. Their rates were competitive to the average estimates given to me for my move.
On moving day, like I mentioned above, they earned a 10+ in all areas from their arrival (3 men) to their careful working and handling and placing of my stuff, to the cleanliness, to their great team work and pleasant interaction together with each other, and with me. It really was a pleasure watching them work moving my possessions to my new home! and instead of paying 1000$+ for my small move it was 400$ and my best tip and words of thankfulness.
As consumers we're regularly reminded by the media about the do's and don't of hiring a moving company. Best suggestion I can give you to help you chose too is to share my experience here, and my opinion would strongly point you to this excellent company of MR.MOVING and their company team.
Thank-you very much again for the job well done and the pleasure of doing business with you all!
Sincerely yours,
Mary-Lou
PS: your company is a keeper! and one I will gladly refer to others.
All the best in 2012.

Thanks mary lou,
it was a pleasure to serve you.
hope to hear from you again.

Regards,

More about mrmoving

Mr. Moving was first established in Toronto in 2000. Our moving company has earned itself a sterling reputation for being the premier moving and storage company in Toronto.

Our company has offered its services in province of Ontario and Quebec for over a decade. Mr. Moving prides itself on its efficient moving programs and excellent customer service within the Greater Toronto Area. Our word is our promise, and we do our best for our customers every single time. Mr. Moving is fully insured, bonded and licensed to offer you peace of mind.

Services Provided:

Residential Moving, Commercial Moving, Long distance Moving, Packing and Un-packing Services, In-Home Moves, Storage, Furniture Deliveries

Areas Served:

Richmond Hill, Etobicoke, North York, Toronto, Agincourt, Algonquin Island, Baldwin Village, Clarks Corners, Corktown, Davisville Village, Distillery District, Don Mills, Downsview, East Bayfront, Forest Hill, Harbourfront, Hillcrest, Humber Valley Village, Lawrence Park, Leaside, Little India, Little Italy, Main Square, Malton, Mirvish Village, Mississauga, Moore Park, Old Mill, Pape Village, Parkdale, Parkway East, Port Credit, Port Lands, Princess Anne Manor, Regent Park, Rexdale, Roncesvalles, Scarborough, Scarborough Bluffs Park, Seaton Village, South Hill, Summerhill, Thorncrest Village

Moving & Storage
Moving residentialy or commercially in Ontario or Quebec ,packing services, plastic bin rentals, moving and packing supplies will be free delivered to your home.
Full service moving in GTA ,Ontario or Quebec,Residential moving & storage,specialised in apartment/ Condo moves, years of experience in Office moving and commercial relocation, we will pick up and deliver your Furniture from stores ,Single item pickup and delivery,Packing services such as boxes , packing tapes , bubble wrap roles , Interior moves,labour help, furniture assembly and reassembly , we do rent plastic moving bins .
Professional,Friendly, Trustworthy, Attainable , Neat, respectful, Trained, warm & kind. call us to book your next move, Order moving supplies! 416-8973894
Welcome to Mr.moving! let us explain you a little bit about our special services! Mr.moving provides our years of experience in moving residential and commercial premises all over Ontario and Quebec . We also offer variety of moving and packing supplies that we can deliver directly to your door free of charge, if you live in greater Toronto area we will come to your door to perform your free in home estimate. Mr moving provides internal moving help , or if you are only looking to stage or rearrange your home, or we can move your furniture out to a storage unit or perhaps a pod / truck in your driveway. We also provide great packing and unpacking services or if you wish to self pack we can get you good deal on large variety of packing materials delivered to your home free of charge. You have the option of purchasing cardboard boxes or renting our eco-friendly plastic bins, whether we do the packing or you do. Our men are skilled for furniture assembly / disassembly. Call us to order boxes, bubble wrap roles, white newsprint, dish and glass kits, shrink wrap roles,mattress covers , packing tapes , tape dispensers, mirror/picture/TV boxes, and more! . We're here to help! So give us a call and ask any service related questions , we will be glad to hear from you.
2000
Return initial deposit policy offered within 24 hours prior to your move
CASH / DEBIT / VISA / MASTERCARD
ONTARIO LICENCE - CVOR
BBB
Specialising in crating /packing commercial or residential shipments
Small moves: 1 Hour minimum. "One time minimum charge" For mid size moves , Three(3) hours minimum f
PROJECT RATE
One time minimum charge for the first hour only, After the first hour min., charges are every 30 min
Customer satisfaction 100% Guaranteed