mrmoving

Moving & Storage

Reviews for mrmoving

overcommer20

I just wanted to say, I was so very impressed with the team you sent over yesterday. They were super fast and experienced.
Jeff knew what he was doing! My family is very happy with our experience with you, especially knowing that we did not know you! My past experience with Two men and a Truck is nowhere in comparison to what My family experienced with your team. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. Even though I had another option in taking care of the move myself with other family members jumping in to help to save on moving costs, after what I experienced yesterday, it was worth the investment with your team. I was very concerned about trust, and you have proven that you have integrity. Thanks so much again, it was worth it indeed!
You get a 10 out of 10 from my family without any hesitation!
Very Sincere thanks,
AH

Hello, Thank you for taking your precious time to post your feedback on HomeStars! At Mr. Moving we always provide a better moving service to our clients , their happiness is our goal . We appreciate your kind words about our team and we highly appreciate your business! All the best to you and your beloved familly!

jtanner

Excellent value and fantastic customer service. We had a large house move and the team made the experience as easy as possible. Despite the incredibly long day, they remained positive, hardworking and professional throughout. I can't say enough positive things about this company, would definitely recommended them to anyone!!

Your moving team here at Mr.moving are thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we’re proud to be one of the efficient moving companies in Greater Toronto area.
Please give us a call again.

Sam

David

They were quick, on point and so polite. Loved working with Mr. Moving. There service was excellent!!
Thanks guys for your help.
You are the best.

Thank you David for your nice comments and review. we are proud of our moving teams and looking forward to help you with all your moving and delivery matters any where in ontario and quebec.

please feel free to call us in future.

Toronto m.

Two bedroom move from Toronto to Whitby. Move was done on time and for the amount originally quoted. Great service provided.

Thank you very much for your kind review Robert. We are so glad you had a positive experience. Please Come back anytime in future!

Tier O.

His team were outstanding! Everyone went above and beyond to make this move as smooth as possible and ensure that time was not unnecessarily wasted. The team communicated well and ensured that expectations were managed. I would highly recommend Mrmoving based on my experience.

I'm thrilled your move was smooth from start to finish! It's great that your moving crew took great attention to detail with all of your things. Thanks for taking a moment to share your delightful experience.

lucasphillip253

Amazing job!! Workers were so friendly and kind. Very professional and organized, and I enjoy it very much

Thank you so very much for your glowing review , we love to hear from our customers and we are glad to know our movers did a great job ! All the best from mr.moving team.

Susan

Sam and his team were swift, polite and hard working. They moved my father's things into a retirement building. Very nice guys. Susan B.

it was a pleasure to help your dad moving to his new apartment.

when it comes to moving you can always count on us.

Sam

Robert

Over the years, we've had to move a few times and have hired a few different companies to help us. This time out, we went with Mr. Moving based on positive reviews on Homestars and a reasonable price quote (some companies we're asking for $2k to move a two bedroom condo).
I was happy to find that the reviews I read were very accurate. They showed up on time and got right to work. They were well organized, very polite/professional, took care not to damage our property to belongings and completed all of the work much sooner than anticipated (largely because of their impressive work ethic). I would recommend Mr. Moving to friends and others. I hoping we never have to move again. But, if we Do, I'll be using their service again.

Robert ,

It was a pleasure to work for you .
Im glad that you choosed us and we will continue providing our best service to you and your familly and friends.

Thanks for your business

Dan

Highly recommended! It was a big move, as mentioned, from Toronto to Montreal. It included picking up items from 3 locations in Toronto, driving to Montreal and unloading up a set of stairs - stove/fridge/couch too!. They did it all in record time, and they were very friendly and gentle with my stuff.

Thank you so much for your business.

Kiron

Sam and his crew were extremely polite and respectful. They moved everything efficiently and carefully. We had to move some things to a locker and Miles re-stacked the locker for us beautifully and everything fit easily. I would definitely recommend MR. Moving to anyone.

Kiron

Thank you so much ,it was a pleasure to provide the service to your dear familly .

More about mrmoving

Mr. Moving was first established in Toronto in 2000. Our moving company has earned itself a sterling reputation for being the premier moving and storage company in Toronto.

Our company has offered its services in province of Ontario and Quebec for over a decade. Mr. Moving prides itself on its efficient moving programs and excellent customer service within the Greater Toronto Area. Our word is our promise, and we do our best for our customers every single time. Mr. Moving is fully insured, bonded and licensed to offer you peace of mind.

Services Provided:

Residential Moving, Commercial Moving, Long distance Moving, Packing and Un-packing Services, In-Home Moves, Storage, Furniture Deliveries

Areas Served:

Richmond Hill, Etobicoke, North York, Toronto, Agincourt, Algonquin Island, Baldwin Village, Clarks Corners, Corktown, Davisville Village, Distillery District, Don Mills, Downsview, East Bayfront, Forest Hill, Harbourfront, Hillcrest, Humber Valley Village, Lawrence Park, Leaside, Little India, Little Italy, Main Square, Malton, Mirvish Village, Mississauga, Moore Park, Old Mill, Pape Village, Parkdale, Parkway East, Port Credit, Port Lands, Princess Anne Manor, Regent Park, Rexdale, Roncesvalles, Scarborough, Scarborough Bluffs Park, Seaton Village, South Hill, Summerhill, Thorncrest Village

Moving & Storage
Moving residentialy or commercially in Ontario or Quebec ,packing services, plastic bin rentals, moving and packing supplies will be free delivered to your home.
Full service moving in GTA ,Ontario or Quebec,Residential moving & storage,specialised in apartment/ Condo moves, years of experience in Office moving and commercial relocation, we will pick up and deliver your Furniture from stores ,Single item pickup and delivery,Packing services such as boxes , packing tapes , bubble wrap roles , Interior moves,labour help, furniture assembly and reassembly , we do rent plastic moving bins .
Professional,Friendly, Trustworthy, Attainable , Neat, respectful, Trained, warm & kind. call us to book your next move, Order moving supplies! 416-8973894
Welcome to Mr.moving! let us explain you a little bit about our special services! Mr.moving provides our years of experience in moving residential and commercial premises all over Ontario and Quebec . We also offer variety of moving and packing supplies that we can deliver directly to your door free of charge, if you live in greater Toronto area we will come to your door to perform your free in home estimate. Mr moving provides internal moving help , or if you are only looking to stage or rearrange your home, or we can move your furniture out to a storage unit or perhaps a pod / truck in your driveway. We also provide great packing and unpacking services or if you wish to self pack we can get you good deal on large variety of packing materials delivered to your home free of charge. You have the option of purchasing cardboard boxes or renting our eco-friendly plastic bins, whether we do the packing or you do. Our men are skilled for furniture assembly / disassembly. Call us to order boxes, bubble wrap roles, white newsprint, dish and glass kits, shrink wrap roles,mattress covers , packing tapes , tape dispensers, mirror/picture/TV boxes, and more! . We're here to help! So give us a call and ask any service related questions , we will be glad to hear from you.
2000
Return initial deposit policy offered within 24 hours prior to your move
CASH / DEBIT / VISA / MASTERCARD
ONTARIO LICENCE - CVOR
BBB
Specialising in crating /packing commercial or residential shipments
Small moves: 1 Hour minimum. "One time minimum charge" For mid size moves , Three(3) hours minimum f
PROJECT RATE
One time minimum charge for the first hour only, After the first hour min., charges are every 30 min
Customer satisfaction 100% Guaranteed