Ranger Flooring

Floor Laying & Refinishing

Reviews for Ranger Flooring

Private User reviews Airdrie, AB

Basement and Stairs Carpet Installation

Jared and his team did a fantastic job installing the carpet in our basement and stairs. He was punctual, conscientious and the work and materials were top notch. I would definitely recommend his services.

Thank you very much!

403-650-8958
Calgary
AB
T2Y 3M9

Currently my wife and I are sitting in our living room amazed at our new hardwood and tile floors! Jared and Phil from Ranger flooring just packed up their trailer and tools leaving the house impeccable. Great people and more importantly the quality of the install is fantastic. Always on time, very willing to work around us as we are completing a "live-in" renovation. We will not hesitate for a second in recommending Ranger Flooring for any job. Thanks again guys, we absolutely love the finished product. Regards, Robert.

Hi Robert,
We really appreciate the great review as we work almost solely on customer referrals. Glad you are happy with the Job. Thank you for the business and look forward to hopefully working with you in the future. -Jared, Ranger flooring.

Naida MacDonald from Calgary
Naida MacDonald from Calgary

Bathroom Renovation

A small family business, father and son who do excellent work, are reliable, show up on time, competitive pricing, very clean workers, and did an exceptional job for us. Upon planning another renovation they would be the company we would call.

Thank you Naida!

Maureen from Calgary
Maureen from Calgary

Hardwood floor in living room

I had originally hired Jared 22 mths ago to install hardwood flooring in my condo. Due to the floods of 2013 and other circumstances, it had to be postponed . Now the floor is installed and I am thrilled with the job that Jared and his father did. They were punctual, polite, and always kept me informed on progress.They tidied up each night as much as they were able to. I felt very comfortable leaving my home in their care, and would certainly recommend them .

Thank you Maureen!

Grant Irvine from Calgary
Grant Irvine from Calgary

Kitchen & Bathroom Renovation

Jared and Phill did an awesome job on our bathrooms and kitchen floors. I am so thankful I found them and they were able to do our work. The first part was our bathrooms where they reinstalled vinyl tile that our original contractor messed up. After that, they were only company we would consider for the second part, our kitchen. They are an efficient team, fairly priced and experts who care about doing a quality job. I highly recommend Ranger Flooring.

Thank you for your business Grant!

Carpet in Basement

WOW! Phill and Jared are phenomenal and extremely diligent! They did an amazing job on our carpet for our production studio! The quality of fine detail that they put into laying the carpet and working around steep edges and corners... we are very impressed! We would recommend anyone that wants an amazing looking floor to give these guys a call!

Thank you very much!

MC in Calgary
MC in Calgary

Cork and vinyl install

I would like to compliment Ranger Flooring for the excellent service they have provided us. Their professionalism and ability to get things done correctly and quickly exceeded our expectations.

Such a commitment to great customer service is to be commended. You can be sure that we will continue to do business with Ranger Flooring.

Thank you!

Tyler in Calgary
Tyler in Calgary
1 review CALGARY, AB

Fooring repairs and installation

By far the best tradesmen I've ever experienced. Service was timely and affordable, and Jared was very clear and professional in explaining the project, costs, and time expectations to me. The results of my flooring repair and installation were spectacular! Neither of the tradesmen would leave until everything was absolutely impeccable. That kind of perfectionism is very hard to find these days. I have recommended Ranger flooring to all of my family and friends.

sarge Canyon Meadows
sarge Canyon Meadows

Installed Hardwood floor

This is a father son hardwood flooring install team. They worked very hard, did a great job and were very meticulous in the finishing, particularly on the stairs. the job was done well and without any issues. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you Sarge!

More about Ranger Flooring

Ranger Flooring is a father son flooring installation team serving Calgary and area. We supply, install, and repair. We will also install customer supplied materials.

We specialize in:

Hardwood
Engineered
Laminate
Carpet
Cork
Tile

Ranger Flooring is fully licensed, insured and covered by WCB.

We guarantee our work for 1 year.