Ranger Flooring

Reviews for Ranger Flooring

john in Calgary
john in Calgary

Flooring

I'm a bit late writing this but Ranger Flooring did a fantastic job laying LVT in our basement in Jan 2017. Jared was on time & professional and all quotes were correct. He took out the old carpet laid underlay and did a great job on the stairs.

Thank you for your business John.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Stair Carpet Fix

We have wool carpet on our stairs, but due to wear and tear a few of the stairs needed to have the carpet replaced.

I contacted Ranger Flooring (Jared) roughly 3 months ago, he came out and took a look at the issue and the amount of carpet I had on hand from when it was originally installed. Given the direction of the carpet and how much we had on hand (not a lot), he felt it was best if we had a seam on the one side. Price quoted was very reasonable. Given schedules/vacations etc we emailed back and forth and set a date for late August.

I contacted Jared a few days before the scheduled one -- and he said "yes, you are in my calendar and we'll be there between 9 and 9:30." They showed up exactly on time, brought materials with them to protect our hardwood floor and got to work quickly.

The two "new" stairs look absolutely great -- there is no way a person can tell where the seam is.

To sum up: very good communicating with me, always showed up when they said they would, very fairly priced, did a great job. Definitely a 10 out of 10, would hire them again in a heart beat and will obviously be recommending to friends.

Terry Schulte in Calgary
Terry Schulte in Calgary

carpet and lino

We had carpet and lino put in by Jared and his dad about a year ago - they did a fantastic job. Recently we had a little bubble in our bathroom lino and they came straight out and fixed it no problem...that to me is great customer service

Thank you for your business Terry.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

New vinyl plank flooring and carpet

We're happy to support this local private business. Jared and his father were reliable, accommodating and meticulous. We found his fees reasonable for their attention to detail. Thanks for reviving our tired house!

Thank you for your business.

Private User reviews Airdrie, AB

Basement and Stairs Carpet Installation

Jared and his team did a fantastic job installing the carpet in our basement and stairs. He was punctual, conscientious and the work and materials were top notch. I would definitely recommend his services.

Robert Burnside in Calgary
Robert Burnside in Calgary

Amazed!

Currently my wife and I are sitting in our living room amazed at our new hardwood and tile floors! Jared and Phil from Ranger flooring just packed up their trailer and tools leaving the house impeccable. Great people and more importantly the quality of the install is fantastic. Always on time, very willing to work around us as we are completing a "live-in" renovation. We will not hesitate for a second in recommending Ranger Flooring for any job. Thanks again guys, we absolutely love the finished product. Regards, Robert.

Hi Robert,
We really appreciate the great review as we work almost solely on customer referrals. Glad you are happy with the Job. Thank you for the business and look forward to hopefully working with you in the future. -Jared, Ranger flooring.

Naida MacDonald from Calgary
Naida MacDonald from Calgary

Bathroom Renovation

A small family business, father and son who do excellent work, are reliable, show up on time, competitive pricing, very clean workers, and did an exceptional job for us. Upon planning another renovation they would be the company we would call.

Thank you Naida!

Maureen from Calgary
Maureen from Calgary

Hardwood floor in living room

I had originally hired Jared 22 mths ago to install hardwood flooring in my condo. Due to the floods of 2013 and other circumstances, it had to be postponed . Now the floor is installed and I am thrilled with the job that Jared and his father did. They were punctual, polite, and always kept me informed on progress.They tidied up each night as much as they were able to. I felt very comfortable leaving my home in their care, and would certainly recommend them .

Thank you Maureen!

Carpet in Basement

WOW! Phill and Jared are phenomenal and extremely diligent! They did an amazing job on our carpet for our production studio! The quality of fine detail that they put into laying the carpet and working around steep edges and corners... we are very impressed! We would recommend anyone that wants an amazing looking floor to give these guys a call!

MC in Calgary
MC in Calgary

Cork and vinyl install

I would like to compliment Ranger Flooring for the excellent service they have provided us. Their professionalism and ability to get things done correctly and quickly exceeded our expectations.

Such a commitment to great customer service is to be commended. You can be sure that we will continue to do business with Ranger Flooring.

Thank you!

More about Ranger Flooring

Ranger Flooring is a father son flooring installation team serving Calgary and area. We supply, install, and repair. We will also install customer supplied materials.

We specialize in:

Hardwood
Engineered
Laminate
Carpet
Cork
Tile

Ranger Flooring is fully licensed, insured and covered by WCB.

We guarantee our work for 1 year.