Lampert Plumbing Systems Inc.

Plumbing
119 Miranda Avenue Toronto ON M6B 3W8
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in North York  >  Lampert Plumbing Systems Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Lampert Plumbing Systems Inc.

Tyler from Vaughan

I called Lampert Plumbing to install a bathroom faucet. I didn't think they could actually do it because I had left a message the night before and Arthur called me back the next day and said they would try and get someone in the same day. They did. I believe it was Andrew that installed he faucet for us. He was very good and through. while he was installed the faucet he noticed my toilet was leaking water and fixed it for me for a nominal cost just for the cost of the parts. I am very pleased wiht their service and place to use them in the future to install a new shower head.

Job Price

Thanks so much. I'm glad we were able to help you so quickly. As a 3rd generation family business we try our best to always meet our customers expectations.

Ariel from Toronto

Worked with Lampert to replace the two builder-grade toilets in my new condo. The quote was quick and fair, and we were able to start work right away. The plumber who came by worked quickly and smart - it turned out one of the tanks had a factory leak, and he checked before taking apart the old toilet so I still had two working bathrooms while getting the replacement. I really appreciated that consideration! Replacement was installed next day and in the two months since, I've had no complaints at all.

Job Price

Thanks so much Ariel! The defective toilet was a minor problem but I'm glad we were able to remedy it & complete the job as quickly as we did.

Bonnie- Yonge/Lawrence

I have worked with Arthur Lampert and his team for almost 25 years. He responds quickly and very efficiently and is a pleasure to deal and work with. I have a big job in my basement that needs to be done. Arthur has made sure to send me his best team member to work out this problem we have and he was my first choice to contact over any drain company I knew nothing about. I receive personal attention and great service with everything Lampert does. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for an honest and great plumbing company. They are reliable and do the job right!

Job Price

Thanks so much for the kind words Bonnie! Great service companies are built on consistent, excellent customers such as you. I appreciate all the business you continue to give us.

Gribben from Toronto

With one line frozen and another split, both located in an unheated crawl space under a century house, I needed a contractor quickly. I recognized the Lampert name from seeing their trucks in the area. They responded, assessed the situation, explained my options and recommended a course of action to let me back in service and to prevent future problems. A difficult situation was cleaned up in one long day. The workers were professional and left the work site in a clean condition.

Job Price

Thanks! Your job was challenging for our staff and I'm glad they were able to do what was necessary to solve your piping issues.

Sue Mackay` from Toronto

Arthur Lampert and his team are amazing. Not only did they fix my plumbing issues, they went out of their way to resolve a problem. It is rare that you find a company that is so committed to customer satisfaction. I highly recommend using this company.

Job Price

Thanks Sue, you're an excellent long time customer & it's our pleasure to help you in any way possible to the best of our abilities. Best Regards!

SKOLNIK from Toronto

I have used Lampert Plumbing three times for the type of plumbing problems that seem to plague an old house. They are prompt, courteous, great at diagnosing the problem, do excellent work, and their prices are reasonable. It is a great relief to know that I can rely on Lampert for any plumbing problem that might occur.

Job Price

Thanks! We always try our best to help deal with difficult issues in older homes. We truly appreciate your ongoing patronage!

Michael from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

I hadn't used a plumber in years so I started to look through the Yellow Pages. It was quite overhwhelming. I started calling different business, and when I called Lampert Plumbing, I found that Mr. Lampert was straightforward and courteous and I felt very comfortable with him. And I wasn't disappointed. His price was fair, and the work done by his plumber, Bob, was outstanding. If I needed more work done, I would not hesitate a second to call again.

Thank you Lampert Plumbing.

Job Price

Thanks Michael! It's a pleasure working with customers like you!

Derek Watson from North York
2 reviews North York, ON

I have used Lampert Plumbing for all of my plumbing needs for the past 30 years. They have done work at my home on at least 10 occasions during that time.
They are a good company and do good work for a fair price.
I can recommend them without any hesitation.

Job Price

Thanks Derek! You're the type of customer all good service companies are built on!

Bev - Riverdale

Such a good experience! On time, on budget, professional and super helpful in explaining things to me. There was a piece of what they were doing that I just could not understand, the plumber who came to do the work, took the time to talk to the other contractor and made things go a lot easier for me! Thanks, and will definitely use them again and gladly recommend them to friends.

Job Price

Thanks so much! We try our hardest to cooperate with the homeowner & any other trades involved in someone's home. Your kind review is greatly appreciated!

Ann P.
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

We had used Lampert Plumbing for our needs in a house for many years. After moving to a condo we decided to replace the toilets. Lampert was quick to respond, timely in their arrival times, efficient in their work and very pleasant to deal with. I recommend them to anyone who needs work done.

Job Price

Thanks for the kind words Ann! as a 3rd generation company, customer has & always will be our only goal! We look forward to helping you again!

More about Lampert Plumbing Systems Inc.

Lampert Plumbing has been servicing Toronto homes for 3 generations spanning 80 years. The Lampert Family has been delivering quality, professional, and honest plumbing service, installations and repairs to the Greater Toronto Area. Integrity combined with total customer satisfaction are our only goals.
Services: