KANGRO Contracting Inc.

General Contractors
Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Toronto  >  KANGRO Contracting Inc.

Reviews for KANGRO Contracting Inc.

Jon Chan in Toronto
Jon Chan in Toronto

Storefront Reovation

Bevan has been really fantastic, he is working with us on two projects. This was a storefront renovation he helped us complete on a tight budget, and short deadline - working late nights and answering all my questions. Over the last several months we have gotten to know Bevan, and his professionalism and hard work ethic really show. Bevan cares about his clients. Everything is transparent, and he looks for solutions to fit your needs. Bevan will be working with us on another project, our family home, and we're very happy to move forward with him.

A. C.
A. C.

Bedroom built in unit removal and wall repairs

Bevan was great! Friendly and Helpful. The work was completed quickly and he was endlessly helpful in making sure we had everything completed on budget and up to standard. We felt very comfortable with him and would recommend to anyone!

Cathy in San Francisco
Cathy in San Francisco
1 review Montreal, QC

Excellent work and customer service

We were extremely pleased with the quality of the work, but even more so with their customer service. Bevin was dedicated from day 1 to make sure we were communicated with and satisfied with the work. If we voiced a concern, he was quick to respond and dedicated to getting the work just right. I highly recommend their services.

Thanks Cathy! We are so glad you have your basement back. Enjoy! Don't hesitate to call if you need anything!

Blake Lofts in Toronto
Blake Lofts in Toronto

Roof Top Ladder Installation

I recently took over managing a commerical building that had been converted into loft apartment and needed a roof top ladder installed. I was having difficulty obtaining quotes from other contractors, until a friend recommended Bevan. He got back to me right away with a quote and within a week it was installed! On the day of the install his employees were here at the scheduled time with all the saftey equipment and tools, they were very professional, polite and cleaned up afterwards. I am looking forward to providing more jobs to Bevan in the future.

Thanks for the great review. We are glad your clients are happy with the result!

WOW 1 DAY PAINTING - YORK & DURHAM REGION
WOW 1 DAY PAINTING - YORK & DURHAM REGION
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Basement insulate and drywall

Bevan came out to give us a quote on our project and sent across a quote a few days later. Within a week he was able to begin the job.
I should note that I also own and operate a 95% star rated company on HomeStars with over 150 reviews and know what it takes to impress customers to a point that they will refer us to friends and family. I am also admittedly incredibly demanding of my team on quality work so I admit I can be equally demanding of the trades I use on my own home.
Kangro Contracting is a first class operation owned and staffed by first class individuals. They worked tirelessly on our project and at times up to 10:30 in the evening on a Friday and Saturday to respect our timelines. They did it with amazing attitudes and always striving to make us happy with the final work. Bevan is trustworthy, professional and reliable. I would highly recommend them to any of my family and friends.

Thank you Kim for the wonderful review! I hope we get an opportunity to work together again soon!

365 Installation Services
365 Installation Services

Drywall & Paint basement

I've known Bevan for many years, as my contractor friend, i needed some work done in my basement due to mold. he replaced all drywall, took care of all mold issues and painted. It looks flawless.

Looking forward to our next project Bevan!

Thanks for the great review! Feel free to call us anytime if we can help!

Matt W in Toronto
Matt W in Toronto

Sound proofing a party wall in Semi-detached house

We consulted with a number of contractors about sound proofing the party wall in our semi. When we met with Bevan he explained what he thought the best solution was and did a great job setting our expectations. When we decided to go ahead with the work, Bevan and his crew stuck to our agreed upon timelines and completed the work as promised and on time. The crew did a very good job cleaning up everyday and made sure that we were completely satisfied with the work at the end of the project.

I would have no hesitation recommending Kangro to friends and family and would definitely use them again for a similar project.

Hey matt thank you so much for the kind words! Hope you get some good peace and quiet now - Bevan Kanter

Tristan Roffey from Toronto
Tristan Roffey from Toronto

Bathroom Drywalling

Bevam drywalled and dens shielded my upstairs bathroom. It was done quickly, and on budget. He even had to navigate some tricky framing (100 year old house), and had to build out the wall in some places in order to properly install drywall. All the time, he kept me informed about what he was doing, and followed up after the job to make sure everything was done properly. This is the second job Bevam has done for me. Last year he drywalled my garage which looks fantastic as well.

Thank you for your business! I'm glad it was a good experience. Call us anytime!

mikew in Toronto
mikew in Toronto

Soundproofing

Bevan and his guys were great. The work was on time and on budget (which is the most important), as well they were pleasant to have around and super easy to deal with. I will definitely be hiring them again for other work in our home.

Thanks Mike for the great review! Be seeing you soon!

More about KANGRO Contracting Inc.

KANGRO Contracting has over 15 years of experience within the Toronto construction industry. We specialize in all areas of renovation, restoration, and repair, and we are constantly pursuing new techniques and innovations. At KANGRO we are proud to work closely with our clients, offering an unparalleled customized approach to home renovation.

Our services extend over many specialties including;
PROJECT MANAGEMENT & CONSTRUCTION CONSULTING (PLANNING/DESIGN)
· General Contractors