Kangro Contracting Inc.

Toronto ON
General Contractors
Kangro Contracting Inc.

Best of 2018 winnerBest of 2018winner

Reviews for Kangro Contracting Inc.

deborah in Toronto
deborah in Toronto

Integrity

I have used bevan and his company exclusively for the past few years with jobs ranging in size, cost and complexity. He is the first and only person I call because he is responsive, reasonable, estimates are both accurate and competitive, the work is flawless and he leaves the place cleaner than how he found it.

All this to say - I trust Bevan with any and all of my contracting needs. Plus he's genuinely a good guy!

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

Putting studs in basement garage, moving utility room

My garage is half underground, walled by cinder blocks. I want to add studs to the walls to make DIY projects and modifications easier. Furthermore, there is a utility that was taking up too much space that I wanted to shrink.

Bevan asked a lot of practical questions about how I imagine using my space, and counselled me on the different approaches that fit my vision. He's very knowledgeable and generous with his advice.

During the job, he was adaptable and responsive. The execution of the project went smoothly, and the resulting work successfully fit my requirements. Bevan implemented a good foundation that I'm happy with.

Thank you so much for this awesome review tony!
It was a pleasure working for you and on your home!! I can't wait to see what kind of cabinetry projects you and your new workshop turn out.
All the best,
And stay safe

Deck Railing

We worked with Bevan and Kangro Contracting to build a railing for our backyard deck. We wanted something aesthetically pleasing that fit with the current wood and allowed us to see out to the backyard. We are so happy with what Bevan built. It looks great and makes the space feel larger with the glass panels. Thank you, Bevan!

Thank you so much for working with us and being such amazing clients! Hope you get to enjoy you backyard to it's fullest during these wonderful summer days

Rooftop terrace renovation

My townhouse came with a great rooftop terrace but it had the ugly grey rubberized membrane for the floor. We ended up installing a floating deck and my terrace looks amazing now!

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to make your rooftop patio your own private oasis

Amazing basement transformation

I recently worked with Bevan to renovate the basement in my semi detached Victorian home.

After the last tenant moved out, the basement was a scary place - Bevan and his team of skilled and professional trades people transformed it into a bright and beautiful unit!

At every step during the process, and there were many!, Bevan was helpful in explaining exactly what was going on and the different solutions available. He was clear about the cost and benefits to each option and helped me make informed decisions that resulted in the best final product for my budget and timeline.

I appreciated that Bevan took the time to answer all my questions - he did a fantastic job demystifying the process and helping me not feel overwhelmed by an unfamiliar process.

I'm very pleased with the final result and especially with how easy and enjoyable it was working with Bevan.

Thank you so much for this fabulous review!

Erin
Erin

Lots of Drywall

Kangro drywalled the 2/3rds of my house that were gutted during my renovations. They were very good with communication and were very efficient in helping me resolve issues that the framers neglected. I have friends who are contractors and they were very impressed with the results. I was lucky that they could work in my tight timeline and will definitely be using them again.

Thanks so much guys! Hope the rest of the renovation went smooth

Jon Chan in Toronto
Jon Chan in Toronto

Storefront Reovation

Bevan has been really fantastic, he is working with us on two projects. This was a storefront renovation he helped us complete on a tight budget, and short deadline - working late nights and answering all my questions. Over the last several months we have gotten to know Bevan, and his professionalism and hard work ethic really show. Bevan cares about his clients. Everything is transparent, and he looks for solutions to fit your needs. Bevan will be working with us on another project, our family home, and we're very happy to move forward with him.

Thank you for the kind words and lovely review. Hope all is well with you and the family!

A. C.
A. C.

Bedroom built in unit removal and wall repairs

Bevan was great! Friendly and Helpful. The work was completed quickly and he was endlessly helpful in making sure we had everything completed on budget and up to standard. We felt very comfortable with him and would recommend to anyone!

Thanks you very much for the kind review

Cathy in San Francisco
Cathy in San Francisco
1 review Montreal, QC

Excellent work and customer service

We were extremely pleased with the quality of the work, but even more so with their customer service. Bevin was dedicated from day 1 to make sure we were communicated with and satisfied with the work. If we voiced a concern, he was quick to respond and dedicated to getting the work just right. I highly recommend their services.

Thanks Cathy! We are so glad you have your basement back. Enjoy! Don't hesitate to call if you need anything!

More about Kangro Contracting Inc.

KANGRO Contracting has over 15 years of experience within the Toronto construction industry. We specialize in all areas of renovation, restoration, and repair, and we are constantly pursuing new techniques and innovations. At KANGRO we are proud to work closely with our clients, offering an unparalleled customized approach to home renovation.

Our services extend over many specialties including;
PROJECT MANAGEMENT & CONSTRUCTION CONSULTING (PLANNING/DESIGN)
· General Contractors